Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Guaranteed along with :fluffy:…he’s been on here for years and never posted a pic….a few sled pics and a couple house/truck pics but too scared to show his face.  If I recall he posted one on an asphalt sled and looked like short lil squatty fuck with a swamp ass….reason he’s scared :lol: 

I already think you’re a colossal idiot but you’re even dumber then that if you think I’ll ever post a pic here. Nice try though dopey. Just because you’re stupid enough to do doesn’t mean I am :lol:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I already think you’re a colossal idiot but you’re even dumber then that if you think I’ll ever post a pic here. Nice try though dopey. Just because you’re stupid enough to do doesn’t mean I am :lol:

Yeah..welll….you have a swampy ass!😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Get your pic up so we can chop it up :thumbsup:

You've done the same, I've done the same, both  back in the day, I don't hold it against you, we always seem to have good banter back and forth since..I posted a picture of myself a few weeks ago, twas a proud parent moment for me.. Senior night for my son..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

From what I read, Zam found out where he worked, lived, who and what his wife did for a living and threatened to put him in a body bag.

Glad you think thats cool.

:bc:

SR has posted what his wife does often, I post about what I do still to this day, some people bust my balls about it, but I don't really care, I retired from that gig at 50, 39 days ago..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSR said:

The most coolest admin on FS evah , just ask around :lol:

Zam was always good to me, we would talk a lot of family stuff, was a good guy to me..:dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Ya you read too much you fucking weirdo. Although I don't think you understand what you even read :lol:

What I just said was "Cool" was Snake being able to post a pic of his Wife scantly clothed and think nothing of it.  Much cooler than a goofy ass dork sitting on a sled. 

And I never said Zam digging into his personal life as far as Job, House, Wife was cool.

Zam didn't dig it up he was told, SR pissed off a member on FS 1.0 who lived near him and showed up because they both knew each other, SR bolted quicker that shit when he was put in a position where he had to account for what he said in person 

• Haha 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Zam didn't dig it up he was told, SR pissed off a member on FS 1.0 who lived near him and showed up because they both knew each other, SR bolted quicker that shit when he was put in a position where he had to account for what he said in person 

Sounds serious……should anyone be concerned?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Hearing @SnowRiders side of this story should be interesting. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Hearing @SnowRiders side of this story should be interesting. 

I don't know if it's true or not, this is what I was told,..7 years ago,..so who really cares, I know I don't care about what SR did with a picture of my son and I 6-7 years ago..Id rather just interact with him normally and bust some chops about his political positions as he does with me..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't know if it's true or not, this is what I was told,..7 years ago,..so who really cares, I know I don't care about what SR did with a picture of my son and I 6-7 years ago..Id rather just interact with him normally and bust some chops about his political positions as he does with me..

If thats the case, why dont you reprimand guys who go after SR like you do for DB?

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Zam was always good to me, we would talk a lot of family stuff, was a good guy to me..:dunno:

Sorry no time for low lifes that take shots at me for no reason :bc:

Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If thats the case, why dont you reprimand guys who go after SR like you do for DB?

Are you actually comparing me to Snowrider?  The whataboutism here is hilarious.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't reprimand anyone, I'm just a member here speaking my mind very rarely as the site has become Meh, Shit mang you have been here a 1/4 of the time I have and have more posted than me, and the majority of my posts are not in any sort of argument threads since I'm happy..Have a look see if you'd like..I'm right there..^^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you actually comparing me to Snowrider?  The whataboutism here is hilarious.  

That post wasn't about you at all chubby.

Just now, Steve753 said:

That post wasn't about you at all chubby.

Well who's DB?  You sure you're not the one who's got dementia?  You've already corrected yourself 3-4 times just in the last 2 days after putting your foot in your mouth, "My bad".  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't reprimand anyone, I'm just a member here speaking my mind very rarely as the site has become Meh, Shit mang you have been here a 1/4 of the time I have and have more posted than me, and the majority of my posts are not in any sort of argument threads since I'm happy..Have a look see if you'd like..I'm right there..^^^

Im getting my yearly 100 bucks worth. Maybe I'll break your buddy Zams record for posts!

:bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well who's DB?  You sure you're not the one who's got dementia?  You've already corrected yourself 3-4 times just in the last 2 days after putting your foot in your mouth, "My bad".  :lol: 

I know your old and a little slow. Go back and read.

I corrected myself once.

Edited by Steve753