Check your account email address ×

Poor Little Crackhead Hunter

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I thank the whistleblowers for getting the ball rolling or this would have continued to be swept under the rug

Similar then to the whistleblowers who came forward with Con mans quid quo pro during impeachment :snack:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who actually thinks Hunter will do a lick of jail time, even though anyone of us would do years for his crimes?

Just like your cult leader should be sitting in jail with the gag orders he’s broke :thumbsup:  91 charges over 4 indictments usually means confinement while waiting trial. 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just like your cult leader should be sitting in jail with the gag orders he’s broke :thumbsup:  91 charges over 4 indictments usually means confinement while waiting trial. 

Yeah except 74 million people voted for that cult leader.  Please be sure and let us know when they lock up an ex president on sham charges, because guys like you will get hunted down in the streets.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah except 74 million people voted for that cult leader.  Please be sure and let us know when they lock up an ex president on sham charges, because guys like you will get hunted down in the streets.  :lol: 

You’re keep proving your cult mentality. 81 million told the cult to fuck off :thumbsup:  When you come looking for me are you gonna use a walker or motorized scooter :lol: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

More fake tough guy from the fathead.  What a surprise.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who actually thinks Hunter will do a lick of jail time, even though anyone of us would do years for his crimes?

That's a good question. The Bush daughters liked to snort a little coke during their party years, but nothing happened to them. Don Junior is also rumored to be a fan of the white powder. If you're talking about being prosecuted for using crack, I'd say Hunter will probably do no time. If there is evidence of other crimes, who knows?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He paid his taxes with penalties and plead guilty to gun charges.

What’s the big deal?

You guys seem to have ED till someone says “Hunter”

TRUMP

:lol:Just trying to help you out limpy 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

We've seen your pics.  You have a fat head.  Was just being descriptive

I don't, and your and Steves focus on what I weigh or what my head looks like is juvenile, weird and creepy.  i bet I weigh less than both of you posers.