Check your account email address ×

Political birthplace of Harris pelosi and Newsom.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not a single red hat or flag. Try again 

What do you think is the first thing they use to wipe their asses after shitting in the streets:dunno:

Man you guys make America look bad. Everywhere's a shithole according to FS. WTF????

3 hours ago, HSR said:

What do you think is the first thing they use to wipe their asses after shitting in the streets:dunno:

Man you guys make America look bad. Everywhere's a shithole according to FS. WTF????

Wait until I get to the areas of the red state south. :lol: 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Highest real estate prices in America :thumbsup:

It really proves the mentality of that dem run city.  Oh I suppose they are "highly educated" as well.  Most common sense people just laugh at comments like that.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, old indy said:

To think a tent town in a Dem. state is full of Trump supporters shows some just, can not, will not,  ever.... see our world for what it is.   wow

Well, you can make the assumption that the average intelligence and education is low in that tent city.  That is indeed one of Trump's main demographics then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well, you can make the assumption that the average intelligence and education is low in that tent city.  That is indeed one of Trump's main demographics then.

I doubt anyone here actually beleives any of those people are politicly engaged. 

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I bet they are all concerned about abortion, UHC, student debt forgiveness, keystone and the GREEN AGENDA though.  They give 2 fucks about debt and deficit spending.

Edited by racer254