Check your account email address ×

Contributing Membership Drive 2023/2024

ckf

It's getting to be that time again.  Last year worked out great for me as I didn't have to go through my PayPal manually to send out renewals.

It looks like we need to raise just under $1700 this year as we've had another server rate increase. The tiers are the same as last year. Please message me if you sign up, but I don't get your membership upgraded. Also, feel free to message me with any questions.

http://www.freedomsledder.com/cm.html

There is also a tab in the menu that takes you to the CM & Donation page. Anyone that does like dealing with PayPal but wishes to pay by CC can click on the Link To my CC Processor on the CM page in the link above and pay using my photography CC processor.

Anyone wishing to pay by check can message me for my mailing address.

Thanks guys!

John

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

better go post it in the "have you ever been victim of a crime" thread , lol

that was my intent... :roflcrying: 

in all seriousness, thanks to John (if that's his real name) and the mods for keeping forums like this going as social media for this kind of stuff (snowmobile related, not the CE trash) sucks dog balls by comparison.  

would be nice to see some of the people in here who are riders and tinkers contribute to the other pages as well, but... :dunno:

• Like 1

Thanks guys :bc:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

would be nice to see some of the people in here who are riders and tinkers contribute to the other pages as well, but... :dunno:

The snowmobile forums seem to be slowly taking off from what I have noticed. :dunno:

@Doug has been doing a good job since he took on the task of moderating the snowmobile forums. He has been trying to foster discussions on that side.

Thanks Doug :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Thanks guys :bc:

The snowmobile forums seem to be slowly taking off from what I have noticed. :dunno:

@Doug has been doing a good job since he took on the task of moderating the snowmobile forums. He has been trying to foster discussions on that side.

Thanks Doug :bc:

Yes he is doing a bang up job…several times he’s asked me if he could move my threads to the General….it seems to be gaining traction.👊🏻🇺🇸❄️

Sent…👊🏻👌🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 2