Check your account email address ×

Have you ever been the victim of a crime?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some little prick stole the little center hood off my Polaris ranger while I was bow hunting the other day. 

About 5 years ago someone walked into our house...seen the security sensor...kicked a hole in the wall and left.   Wife was only gone for about 30 minutes.

Biggest theft I've encountered by far is the Fed govt taking way more than they need and wasting it.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Every year like clock work April 15th

All year every check.   FICA, regular deductions and quarterly estimates. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

When I lived on the river one day I was too lazy to lock up my canoe. 

Someone stole it. 

Wife had a truck window smashed and a 1/2 a pack of smokes and a lighter stolen.

Thats about it here,

Others?

Random thinks stolen but never amounted to much 

I’d say the biggest thing was when someone was shooting up my equipment and the cops couldn’t even be bothered to call me back 

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Glad I have a house now, apartment life sucks dealing with that shit. 

It's not just apartment life but city life in general.  When I lived in St Paul was the only time I ever had anything stolen.  They broke my window to steal a car stereo, broke into the garage and stole a bunch of my Craftsman made in usa hand tools, and tried to break in another awhile later.  That was enough for me and gave my landlord his 30 day notice I was moving out.

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Security lights went off, saw a guy trying to steal the engine off my Pontoon boat, I shot him with a 12 guage and # 8 shot at 180 feet away.

That would sting.  Bet he is still picking out shot from beneath his skin.

• Like 1

My Kawasaki kdx 175 got stolen in 84. Camera bag full, in 97. My gang box emptied of every tool I owned in 99. Truck window smashed and wife’s purse taken in ‘13. I hate thieves. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

My Kawasaki kdx 175 got stolen in 84. Camera bag full, in 97. My gang box emptied of every tool I owned in 99. Truck window smashed and wife’s purse taken in ‘13. I hate thieves. 

They truely are a drag on decent society

5 hours ago, HSR said:

I got a bag of weed when I was younger that was 1/2 a gram under weight , fucking bullshit.

5 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I got a bag a sticks and seeds in a parking lot exchange....my revenge was glorious. 

:whistle: - - sprinkle a couple tea bags in with the Oregano............. :lolz:

81G-epOwdHS._SL1500_.jpg

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

$5000 worth of SK tools stolen in 1986. 

clearly misplaced or crack heads as no one steals SK tools.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Random thinks stolen but never amounted to much 

I’d say the biggest thing was when someone was shooting up my equipment and the cops couldn’t even be bothered to call me back 

I couldn't even imagine why anyone would shoot up your equipment... unless they've had a conversation with you.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

What'cha wanna know?

I got this, lot of stinging and swear words.  Came back a few weeks later with a cordless drill and ventilated the port tube. 

:roflcrying:

jk Don... ;)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

clearly misplaced or crack heads as no one steals SK tools.

I couldn't even imagine why anyone would shoot up your equipment... unless they've had a conversation with you.

I got this, lot of stinging and swear words.  Came back a few weeks later with a cordless drill and ventilated the port tube. 

:roflcrying:

jk Don... ;)

SK was some of the better tools back in the late “70’s. You’re just too young to know that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

SK was some of the better tools back in the late “70’s. You’re just too young to know that. 

Yeah I remember SK being a higher end tool. Way back in the day. Like way back 

• Gold Member

Got pickpocketed by some hot black chick in New Orleans. I was smoked up and probably had a stupid grin on my face. She comes walking up rubbing my junk and telling me to meet her at some strip bar when she's working later. Of course like an idiot I agree and talk to her some more because she was rubbing my junk. So I get to the bar a few.minutes later and go to grab my cash....nope!  :lol:

I was concerned about pickpockets so all I had on me was cash, card and license.  I actually started laughing out loud at the bar. I wasn't even mad, she could have completely ruined my trip but she left the CC and Driver's license and only took the cash., about 80$ or so.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep, I'm one of those millennials and know that old school SK were damn good tools.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lmao, my tools are worth more than your van 

:crazy:

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah I remember SK being a higher end tool. Way back in the day. Like way back 

I had a mix of SK-Chrome, SK-Wayne, and SK in the box. Some were my dad’s and went back to the 1940’s. SK sold to a Chinese company and sistered up with Shop Vac. The quality went down hill fast.