Check your account email address ×

Time for new snowmobile boots .

I got Klim 2 years ago with the dial tightening knob.  Nice warm and the dial is nice to tighten and release.  The only thing I didn't like is I started wearing on the top of boot from the boot pocket on the sled.  Put a wear pad on the tip no problem now.

Had Trukk before for about 15 years.  Great boots and I would have bought another pair but they are no longer around.

20231030_165333.jpg

15 hours ago, Doug said:

I got Klim 2 years ago with the dial tightening knob.  Nice warm and the dial is nice to tighten and release.  The only thing I didn't like is I started wearing on the top of boot from the boot pocket on the sled.  Put a wear pad on the tip no problem now.

Had Trukk before for about 15 years.  Great boots and I would have bought another pair but they are no longer around.

20231030_165333.jpg

Klim BOA (Dial knob) Adrenaline - my old pair lasted 30k+ miles.  Years are not a measuring factor for clothing to me.  On my second pair as of last year.

Edited by Mag6240

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Another Klim BOA Adrenaline guy here ... love them.

Might have to try them. I was looking last winter but didn't pull the trigger. Problem I have with insulated boots is alot of companies don't make them big enough for my feet.

Edited by Sled_Hed

11 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Might have to try them. I was looking last winter but didn't pull the trigger. Problem I have with insulated boots is alot of companies don't male them big enough for my feet.

I'm not sure if Scheel's will have them in stock, but go try a pair on.  I think out of our riding group, at least 5 of us have these boots and all agree ... they're the best boots we've had over the course of 40'ish years riding (some a few years less, some more).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'm not sure if Scheel's will have them in stock, but go try a pair on.  I think out of our riding group, at least 5 of us have these boots and all agree ... they're the best boots we've had over the course of 40'ish years riding (some a few years less, some more).

Dennis Kirk shows them too, I'll have to try them at some point 

19 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Might have to try them. I was looking last winter but didn't pull the trigger. Problem I have with insulated boots is alot of companies don't make them big enough for my feet.

The Klim is made to a 15 and generally they run a little long.

Another Klim Adrenaline here. 16 years & 30K miles and still in good shape with minimal wear. They are Warm and comfortable. I Just bought a pair of Adrenaline with the BOA system but could likely get a few more seasons out of the my original pair. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Kamik Greenbay 4 Review | Tested by GearLab (outdoorgearlab.com)

Paid $69.00 4 seasons ago...So far so good...Ridden in -23f with them...

I use a kimik boot also the all rubber insulated ones though. I’ve also been in -2x temps with no issues. For being fairly cheap they’re pretty nice. I use them all winter for everything not just riding.

• Like 1

My Baffin Snow Monsters are probably my favorites.  I do like my FXR Heliums because of the BOA system, too.  I would say that they're both plenty warm - have used them both for snowmobiling and ice fishing, with no issues.  The Baffins might be a little warmer.

• Platinum Contributing Member