Check your account email address ×

Lauren Boebert Caught Fondling Date’s Genitals During Family-Friendly Musical: Video

I was never a Zealot for the Republicans growing up and there were times that I could point to Democrats that even though I disagreed with over policy I would still value much of their input.  That time has passed.  Hard to point to a single Democrat where I don't have doubts to their priorities and actions.  Not saying the Repubs are some kind of white knight but not actively trying to light the world on fire. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I was never a Zealot for the Republicans growing up and there were times that I could point to Democrats that even though I disagreed with over policy I would still value much of their input.  That time has passed.  Hard to point to a single Democrat where I don't have doubts to their priorities and actions.  Not saying the Repubs are some kind of white knight but not actively trying to light the world on fire. 

Case in point, our own house rep (D) John Larson.  He's been in Washington forever.  Buddy of mine's family have been friends with him for many years, they run a small vineyard/winery in south Glastonbury.  Up until about 5 years ago, my buddy was on the fence about Larsons politics.  A couple months ago, Larson was in town, and came to the vineyard with some other local hacks like Susan Bysciewicz, etc..  I guess Butchy couldn't hold his tongue any more and just went off on Larson, in front of his dad and everyone in attendance.  If not for the cities, I suspect CT would be a lot redder than you might think.  I guess it was glorious, and he expects that will be Larsons last visit to the winery.  Good.  Fuck these hacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Case in point, our own house rep (D) John Larson.  He's been in Washington forever.  Buddy of mine's family have been friends with him for many years, they run a small vineyard/winery in south Glastonbury.  Up until about 5 years ago, my buddy was on the fence about Larsons politics.  A couple months ago, Larson was in town, and came to the vineyard with some other local hacks like Susan Bysciewicz, etc..  I guess Butchy couldn't hold his tongue any more and just went off on Larson, in front of his dad and everyone in attendance.  If not for the cities, I suspect CT would be a lot redder than you might think.  I guess it was glorious, and he expects that will be Larsons last visit to the winery.  Good.  Fuck these hacks.

same in NY, NYC and a couple small cities cancel the votes from the rest of the state:wall:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The party of family values likes to party 

I dont see a problem here. She is a hetero woman who likes hetero men apparently. I wonder what all of these fags here are in to being so "disgusted" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont see a problem here. She is a hetero woman who likes hetero men apparently. I wonder what all of these fags here are in to being so "disgusted" 

They like to see fags twerking in front of kids and say nothing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yep pretty much where I was going with my sarcasm  :bc: Weirdos offended by people having fun again

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep pretty much where I was going with my sarcasm  :bc: Weirdos offended by people having fun again

If it was 2 homo men jerking each other off they would probably have a parade...

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 3