• Ramaswamy
    • Pence
    • Scott
    • Haley
    • Christie
    • Burgum

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck No!  Bigly entertained. Laughing at Republicans doing backflips to justify Republican behaviour. 

The party of family values and America first voted for a serial cheater who sided with Putin, stole from the treasury for him and his kids and you believe him. Joe Biden is bringing more jobs back from China and you dumasses are against him just because Donald lied to you some more. 

He divided the country so much that the behaviour of scumbags like Boebert, Gaetz, and Jordan get ignored by republicans. Any democrat with their past would be skewered by Republicans. 
Cortez danced in a video in highschool, Al Franken gets handsy in a comedy skit for soldiers (not children ) and you lose your shit. 

It’s comedy gold. 

Jesus Christ you are one stupid butthurt Canadian :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you should admit Republicans can do 10 times worse things and you Partisan hacks ignore it. 
George Bush hides/destroys 10 times the emails as Hillary (during a time he lied about wmd’s) but she’s crooked Hillary. 
Jared working for the White House 2 billion,  Hunter 2million not working for whitehouse. Far worse than 10 percent 

Hilary part of a board to sell shares of a uranium company to Russian business = traitor, lock her up. You acted like she was delivering all your uranium to Russia. 
  Trump has secret meetings with Putin, then sides with him on matters of state security, steals and leaves war plans unguarded= the law doesn’t matter. 

You’ve become everything you hate and yet accuse the left of TDS. 

Pro Tip:  Shorten up your unhinged rants.  You sound nuttier than Snowrider, and that’s saying something.

• Haha 2

Fuck No!  Bigly entertained. Laughing at Republicans doing backflips to justify Republican behaviour. 

The party of family values and America first voted for a serial cheater who sided with Putin, stole from the treasury for him and his kids and you believe him. Joe Biden is bringing more jobs back from China and you dumasses are against him just because Donald lied to you some more. 

He divided the country so much that the behaviour of scumbags like Boebert, Gaetz, and Jordan get ignored by republicans. Any democrat with their past would be skewered by Republicans. 
Cortez danced in a video in highschool, Al Franken gets handsy in a comedy skit for soldiers (not children ) and you lose your shit. 

It’s comedy gold. 

You must so proud your liberal government just recognized a nazi in parliament that they invited.

that is scum that grew on scum level right there. Liberals the party of nazi sympathizers. It's a fitting look for you guys. You deserve it

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that how you react to reality Tv?  

Who watches reality TV, other than HSR and his infatuation for the RuPaul Drag show?  Rumor has it, he tried to get on the show but it cut too much into his hall monitor duties on FS. 

Unless it's one of the Alaskan shows, or the Yellowstone Game Warden show ... I don't watch that shit. Oh wait - I admit that I got sucked into that Below Deck show for a bit, with the hotties on there.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Who watches reality TV, other than HSR and his infatuation for the RuPaul Drag show?  Rumor has it, he tried to get on the show but it cut too much into his hall monitor duties on FS. 

Unless it's one of the Alaskan shows, or the Yellowstone Game Warden show ... I don't watch that shit. Oh wait - I admit that I got sucked into that Below Deck show for a bit, with the hotties on there.

Yeah Below Deck is about the only thing I’ll watch on network tv these days.  I like Jesse too if I’m near a tv when he’s on.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That was a helluva speech Trump gave last night.

There was a debate?

Damn!  He tore it up Michigan. :lol:

Biden shuffled around, mumbling about nonsense. 

The local news put some cringy gray haired middle aged liberal woman on to yell about Trump.  I don’t think that helped their cause. Eeesh! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Damn!  He tore it up Michigan. :lol:

Biden shuffled around, mumbling about nonsense. 

The local news put some cringy gray haired middle aged liberal woman on to yell about Trump.  I don’t think that helped their cause. Eeesh! 

One individual in the crowd who held a sign that said "union members for Trump," acknowledged that she wasn't a union member when approached by a Detroit News reporter after the event. Another person with a sign that read "auto workers for Trump" said he wasn't an auto worker when asked for an interview. Both people didn't provide their names.   :news:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/27/donald-trump-returns-auto-industry-strike-uaw-ev-taking-center-stage-presidential-election-joe-biden/70960155007/

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s comedy gold. 

Maybe you should admit Republicans can do 10 times worse things and you Partisan hacks ignore it. 
George Bush hides/destroys 10 times the emails as Hillary (during a time he lied about wmd’s) but she’s crooked Hillary. 
Jared working for the White House 2 billion,  Hunter 2million not working for whitehouse. Far worse than 10 percent 

Hilary part of a board to sell shares of a uranium company to Russian business = traitor, lock her up. You acted like she was delivering all your uranium to Russia. 
  Trump has secret meetings with Putin, then sides with him on matters of state security, steals and leaves war plans unguarded= the law doesn’t matter. 

You’ve become everything you hate and yet accuse the left of TDS. 

Hey fuckface...................meanwhile

Trump edges out Biden 51-42 in head-to-head matchup: POLL - ABC News

• Like 2

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans deserve every shitty thing that happens to them for supporting that piece of shit Trump in the first place. Any decent person gave up on the party then 

You prefer the decent people like Joe Biden who sells influence or are we talking about Hillary Clinton? Because if you thought Hillary Clinton was a good choice for anything but dog catcher you my sir are in a cult.

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

One individual in the crowd who held a sign that said "union members for Trump," acknowledged that she wasn't a union member when approached by a Detroit News reporter after the event. Another person with a sign that read "auto workers for Trump" said he wasn't an auto worker when asked for an interview. Both people didn't provide their names.   :news:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2023/09/27/donald-trump-returns-auto-industry-strike-uaw-ev-taking-center-stage-presidential-election-joe-biden/70960155007/

Well that settles it. Maybe they were under cover FBI?   :lol:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230928_121732_Facebook.jpg

Debate what a bunch of arguing idiots that dont have even half of Trumps popularity ? And talking heads with gotcha questions and time limits. 9_9

The only person Trump should bother to debate would be Desantis , the only other Republican with a chance. 

The rest is just all theater for the idiots. 

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Debate what a bunch of arguing idiots that dont have even half of Trumps popularity ? And talking heads with gotcha questions and time limits. 9_9

The only person Trump should bother to debate would be Desantis , the only other Republican with a chance. 

The rest is just all theater for the idiots. 

Why do it at all then? What's the point if everyone isn't there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why do it at all then? What's the point if everyone isn't there.

Seen next to no signs of Trump support on the trip. No support for anyone for that matter. 

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seen next to no signs of Trump support on the trip. No support for anyone for that matter. 

Not an election year why would there be political support signs up? 

The only signs/flags up would be Trump,  so even if you only saw 2 Trump flags thats 2 more than Biden. 

Cus its a cult remember? 9_9

Oh and welcome home safe :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Not an election year why would there be political support signs up? 

The only signs/flags up would be Trump,  so even if you only saw 2 Trump flags thats 2 more than Biden. 

Cus its a cult remember? 9_9

Oh and welcome home safe Thanks:bc:

I didn't see anything in the way of flags for Trump. Use to see them. Like I've been saying, his appeal is wearing thin. 

Also when I said signs, I didn't mean actual signs. I meant any type of support.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't see anything in the way of flags for Trump. Use to see them. Like I've been saying, his appeal is wearing thin. 

Also when I said signs, I didn't mean actual signs. I meant any type of support.

Too bad you didn’t take a long ride off a short pier. I bet that TDS cloud followed you around like pigpen from the peanuts.