• Ramaswamy
    • Pence
    • Scott
    • Haley
    • Christie
    • Burgum

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah....Like I said--- Trump won the debate :lol:.....Keep the faith Deephaven, your boy Burgum is above 0%.....pulling a strong 1%:lmao: :bc:

Screenshot_20230929_212710_Truth Social.jpg

Really doesn't matter. Trump wins nomination, democrats win general. 

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Really doesn't matter. Trump wins nomination, democrats win general. 

Not at all what the polls are pointing too.  #'s continue to climb for the GOAT 🐐.        You are stuck with old news... so sad. 😢.   He has gained support in nearly every category. From Blacks, Hispanics, independents and young voters.  This GE won't even be close. I take PayPal.:bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not at all what the polls are pointing too.  #'s continue to climb for the GOAT 🐐.        You are stuck with old news... so sad. 😢.   He has gained support in nearly every category. From Blacks, Hispanics, independents and young voters.  This GE won't even be close. I take PayPal.

You keep saying that. But anytime they interview people it's a different story. The majority of the people don't want Trump or Biden. Trump polled even lower than Biden is at the same time in their terms finishing his term at a measly 34%. He's not winning in 24.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You keep saying that. But anytime they interview people it's a different story. The majority of the people don't want Trump or Biden. Trump polled even lower than Biden is at the same time in their terms finishing his term at a measly 34%. He's not winning in 24.

And you keep saying that.... All these interviewed people:lmao:.

Forget about it bro..... It's pretty much a done deal for Trump,... Get used to it.   Been 24 years since a front-runner has held such a lead. He will be the nominee without a doubt And I'm confident about a GE win. :thumbsup:....... especially once the people like yourself wakeup and get over their distorted thought processes and TDS affliction.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/28/politics/presidential-primary-poll-front-runners-compared-dg/index.html

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody watched :lol: 

They only watched before to laugh at Trump.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Lying Fox News helped with that. Fortunately it wasn’t enough. Not all Mercans are completely stupid. 

There sure seem to be a fuckload of completely stupid Canadians though at least on FS.

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you keep saying that.... All these interviewed people:lmao:.

Forget about it bro..... It's pretty much a done deal for Trump,... Get used to it.   Been 24 years since a front-runner has held such a lead. He will be the nominee without a doubt And I'm confident about a GE win. :thumbsup:....... especially once the people like yourself wakeup and get over their distorted thought processes and TDS affliction.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/28/politics/presidential-primary-poll-front-runners-compared-dg/index.html

Who cares about the primary. Trump can't win the general. He needs to step down so we aren't stuck with democrats for another 4 years.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They only watched before to laugh at Trump.

There sure seem to be a fuckload of completely stupid Canadians though at least on FS.

At least our government isn’t being shut down so a former leader can stave off prosecution for 91 crimes. 

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you always want conditions.  That is "confidence".

How is the drinking going tonight:bc:...... Absolutely zero conditions for you ...put your money up or STFU :lmao:

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who cares about the primary. Trump can't win the general. He needs to step down so we aren't stuck with democrats for another 4 years.

God that talking point is soo worn out and outdated.:lame:

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Step down.... lmfao 🤣..... Who is this replacement you guys keep speaking of?.....:lol:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

How is the drinking going tonight:bc:...... Absolutely zero conditions for you ...put your money up or STFU :lmao:

God that talking point is soo worn out and outdated.:lame:

34%

Edited by Steve753

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I guess you've been drinking too.... That was directed at Deephaven It was under his quote

Ya I realized that after and erased it.

Watching the ball game.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

:usflag:

FA8D95A7-7598-4A7C-BE45-997C851A90F9.jpeg

Ah yes, works great for the "It's my rights" crowd. That's why you have 24 million LGBTQ people and lead the world in transgender surgery. I'll pass thanks. I'm not saying Canada is the best nor am I saying we are better. I just like it here and don't need anyone to think my people are the greatest in the world. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Ah yes, works great for the "It's my rights" crowd. That's why you have 24 million LGBTQ people and lead the world in transgender surgery. I'll pass thanks. I'm not saying Canada is the best nor am I saying we are better. I just like it here and don't need anyone to think my people are the greatest in the world. 

Feel better now? 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Feel better now? 

:lol:

You guys need to come out of the dark ages, removing " In God We Trust" from your national currency would be a good first step. Worshipping an imaginary deity looks primitive. Clinging to a paper written in 1789 is also going to look dumber as time goes on. Imagine using that in the year 2289 500 years after it was written? Time to adapt to the current times and atmosphere IMHO :bc:

Just now, HSR said:

You guys need to come out of the dark ages, removing " In God We Trust" from your national currency would be a good first step. Worshipping an imaginary deity looks primitive. Clinging to a paper written in 1789 is also going to look dumber as time goes on. Imagine using that in the year 2289 500 years after it was written? Time to adapt to the current times and atmosphere IMHO :bc:

Personally anything that has to do with God leads me to distrust.  Another shady industry making money off gullible people.