• Desantis
    • Ramaswamy
    • Pence
    • Scott
    • Haley
    • Christie
    • Burgum

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fairly and squarely elected sitting presidents don't debate and are generally recognized as the head of their party. 

now you see, the Mango Mussolini lost the 2020 presidential election to sleepy Joe who chilled out in his mancave during 2020 so in some people's opinions he has to earn the right to be the Republican nominee and that path is typically done by debating other members of their party... but Trump is a coward and a scared pussy so he won't do it.  

any other questions?   :)

I’m sure guys like you calling him names is going to get him to show up to the debate lol

Screenshot-2023-09-22-at-11.00.08-PM-102

Here is the shake down.

Trump is going to jail, Desantis hung himself and is useless, Vivek is a monstrous toolbag that will continually be exposed as one, Pence can only spew christian nonsense leaving us with Nikki, Burgum, Scott and Christie to pick from.  Good to see Doug already passing Scott & Christie.  Perhaps there is hope.

26 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Here is the shake down.

Trump is going to jail, Desantis hung himself and is useless, Vivek is a monstrous toolbag that will continually be exposed as one, Pence can only spew christian nonsense leaving us with Nikki, Burgum, Scott and Christie to pick from.  Good to see Doug already passing Scott & Christie.  Perhaps there is hope.

Repubs will never vote for a black guy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He is scared.  Knows he will get his ass handed to him.  

Yup it's obvious, yet his supporters don't seem to have an issue, or are scared to air it. Cult rules and all. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump kicks ass in debates.... We've seen how he destroyed the 2016 crew.

However this is a smart strategic move on his part .... He's going out to get some of that Union support:thumbsup:...... He's already got the black, Hispanic and young vote more than any other Republican. .. throw in some Union support Just for good measure..:bc:...   MAGA 24   👏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yup - this pretty much sums it up.  It's a significant contributor to why Trump didn't win in 2020.

I didn't want to like your post but it's good to see your head is screwed on correctly and look at you participating in a TDS thread which includes a poll?   :roflcrying:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Here is the shake down.

wishful thinking... too bad a majority (?) of the Republican party has a make America great again cannonball shackled to their ankle.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump kicks ass in debates.... We've seen how he destroyed the 2016 crew.

However this is a smart strategic move on his part .... He's going out to get some of that Union support:thumbsup:...... He's already got the black, Hispanic and young vote more than any other Republican. .. throw in some Union support Just for good measure..:bc:...   MAGA 24   👏

and if he could do it again he'd be there ... but he can't, so he isn't.   who's on with Tucker tonight?  :lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

and if he could do it again he'd be there ... but he can't, so he isn't.   who's on with Tucker tonight?  :lol2:

The only ones he's pissing off by not attending are the people who hate him already :lol:......

really, 42 plus ahead of these wannabes ....he has nothing to prove:bc:..we all know who Trump is and what Trump stands for:thumbsup:

1695608952521.jpg

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The only ones he's pissing off by not attending are the people who hate him already :lol:......

really, 42 plus ahead of these wannabes ....he has nothing to prove:bc:..we all know who Trump is and what Trump stands for:thumbsup:

1695608952521.jpg

they used his mugshot during the opening.... 

loling.gif.3b8a19c350dce553f4727f3b5f7f1b95.gif

Hi, I'm running for Vice President...

Hi, I'm running for 2028 

Hi, Trump hoped to see me hung on January 6th

Hi, I'm Doug Burgum and I'm not a politician and see some problems

Hi, I helped get Trump elected and he's a coward 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

1695608952521.jpg

Screenshot_20230927_140246_Facebook.jpg