Check your account email address ×

So what happened here

Doug

@HSR things use to be more civil here.  Bantering was fine with minor feathers ruffled.  But it remained reasonable civil.  Seems things got pushed over the edge with the Badger deal and that's gone and past.  What's your take?

It would be nice to bring things back to a reasonable bantering civil level. :dunno:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I started out at Trailconditons.com in 1996. 
The conversations and interests were far more entertaining back then as well as respect. No one dared talk to members like today. 

In 2000 GB was the snowmobile president and that’s about when politics really stared to take off because of the internet and cell phones.

Now it all sucks and I enjoy not being online. Only once in a great while. 
That said. There are a few here who are abhorrent members that are causing the decline here. It was never this bad when Rob was around.

Anyone remember when Rob and his wife rode 10,000 miles in one year? Was it 1998 99? Somewhere in there. 
Good times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

The conversations and interests were far more entertaining back then as well as respect. No one dared talk to members like today. 

In 2000 GB was the snowmobile president and that’s about when politics really stared to take off because of the internet and cell phones.

That said. There are a few here who are abhorrent members that are causing the decline here. It was never this bad when Rob was around.

Anyone remember when Rob and his wife rode 10,000 miles in one year? Was it 1998 99? Somewhere in there. 
Good times.

Was also on trailconditions back when.  Remember TOF stood for The Old Fart and was a good guy.  Like you said a lot more respectable and good information then. 👍 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Was also on trailconditions back when.  Remember TOF stood for The Old Fart and was a good guy.  Like you said a lot more respectable and good information then. 👍 

One guy from Minnesota came out east to ride with us. Great guy. Bearcat.

TT670 helped me a lot with my MXZ 670s I had. Really helpful.

Its just not like this anymore in 2023.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

One guy from Minnesota came out east to ride with us. Great guy. Bearcat.

TT670 helped me a lot with my MXZ 670s I had. Really helpful.

Its just not like this anymore in 2023.

Good names from the past that had to jog my memory.  Agree with the comparison between then and now.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

When someone who behaves like Trump is a role model the people follow suit.

Here is the answer. When POS like ^^ this poster comes over from HCS and don’t know enough to just STFU sometimes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You know how this is gonna play out @Doug ... you're gonna get a, "This place isn't for everyone, and if you don't like it maybe you should go elsewhere."  That's pretty much the canned response when people call Drama Queen out for being the stalking, obsessive, thread ruining dipshit she's become.  

6 hours ago, toslow said:

Here is the answer. When POS like ^^ this poster comes over from HCS and don’t know enough to just STFU sometimes 

Lol.  Another victim.  Takes two to tango and saying that it is "sided" is absurd.  I'll give you a hint, you can't change other people you can only change what you do that other people react to.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Another victim.  Takes two to tango and saying that it is "sided" is absurd.  I'll give you a hint, you can't change other people you can only change what you do that other people react to.

Victim 😂😂, i just see your post and it shows how unintelligent you are 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, you have no response and know it is right so you attack my intelligence to feel better about yourself.

And yours is a response😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And this is what? A response or reaction 

10 hours ago, Pete said:

Good times.

I was there, and met a bunch of those folks back in the day.  Remember WItchwey, Roadie, Moonie, Wriz, etc., that whole NY crew?

46 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Should post up a poll on who should be banned from the site, majority rules.

Problem is someone who should be on that poll has keys to the back door and can change the results.

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

Victim 😂😂, i just see your post and it shows how unintelligent you are 

I enjoyed reading how he defined "narcissist".  It was like he made it up.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I was there, and met a bunch of those folks back in the day.  Remember WItchwey, Roadie, Moonie, Wriz, etc., that whole NY crew?

Problem is someone who should be on that poll has keys to the back door and can change the results.

I enjoyed reading how he defined "narcissist".  It was like he made it up.  :lol: 

I remember them well.

Midwest folks Paul Aris. Skidoocraze. I use to talk with Barb daily. Such a nice lady.

Your name was SRX700FREAK or close to that., lol.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's still around, I ran into him a couple months ago at Excell Motorsports..

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I remember them well.

Midwest folks Paul Aris. Skidoocraze. I use to talk with Barb daily. Such a nice lady.

Your name was SRX700FREAK or close to that., lol.

I had an srx 700 triple triple 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He's still around, I ran into him a couple months ago at Excell Motorsports..

I still stay in touch with him on FB.  He and Bobby come to Maine to ride quite a bit, and hook up with Denny.  Denny is big into the drag racing scene and is friends with my cousin.  RIdden with all of them multiple times, great dudes.  :bc: