Check your account email address ×

So what happened here

Doug

Great backread.  Guys more of a wackjob burnout than I thought.  He loves this shit obviously.  Very disappointed that CKF is ok with his behavior, but I guess not surprised. 

FTr, I haven’t said shit in this thread since yesterday and several pages ago, because this was predicted.  

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you stop whining like a bitch I wouldn't call you a victim.

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

"Victim" ... it's like reading "lies and misinformation" and "echo chamber" responses :lolz:

No shit.🤣

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

And bringing Trump into the conversation by some... Jesus the man lives rent free....

When your entire life in this internet, this is what you get.

Man ought to go find a job....

Lol, it was an observation.  The blind fucksticks that think Trump is a solution are the ones always pulling the victim card.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, it was an observation.  The blind fucksticks that think Trump is a solution are the ones always pulling the victim card.

Yeah, no... you have Trump remarks set up on macros so no thinking is even involved anymore.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And while snowpussy and mainecunt are little bitches about all sorts of shit, they are slapped around more than anyone yet I don't recall them pulling the victim card...

Care to let us know the next catch phrase you are going to latch onto?

Those 2 are certified trolls who make no reasonable attempt on any type of basis to have a legit argument. When you post like that, you get what you deserve.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weak ass Canadian cunt hiding behind site owner really should just STFU about sucker punches.

Who's hiding Jimmy Testicles? I'm right here, come get sum :lmao:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Who's hiding Jimmy Testicles? I'm right here, come get sum :lmao:

You’re hiding, let’s not kid ourselves. You run to him like a little girl at every chance you get.  Worse, you’re just a two faced little bitch who talks out of both sides of your mouth.  And this thing you have searching out posts is beyond creepy and weird.  No one would look more foolish than you if someone was as pathetic as you and did the same with your posts.  :lol: 

You’re an attention whore and a troll, and apparently a 50 something year old pot head too, so you got that going for you.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never seen such a whiney bunch of idiots in my life. Get over yourselves and grow the fuck up.

You’re the very last person on this forum who should be telling anyone to grow up.  Unless you’re worried about your rep of being a troll is being threatened.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re hiding, let’s not kid ourselves. You run to him like a little girl at every chance you get.  Worse, you’re just a two faced little bitch who talks out of both sides of your mouth.  And this thing you have searching out posts is beyond creepy and weird.  No one would look more foolish than you if someone was as pathetic as you and did the same with your posts.  :lol: 

You’re an attention whore and a troll, and apparently a 50 something year old pot head too, so you got that going for you.  :thumbsup:

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lmao:

I know right….it’s so funny that you’ve turned into a raging cunt administrator on an obscure sled forum…your family must be so proud!:thumbsup:

BTW I’m repsonding knowing full well that it sustains you…enjoy 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh noes they are bringing family into it  :lol:

Big mads now!!!

Not mad at all….almost feel bad for you.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude I haven't even broken a sweat holding off the entire platoon here:news:

Wow….amazing goals you set for yourself in retirement…bravo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow….amazing goals you set for yourself in retirement…bravo.

Tee off time in 45 minutes :bc:

Do you ever work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at work?

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Tee off time in 45 minutes :bc:

Do you ever work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at work?

Oh wow…taking a break from your 24/7 duties here to squeeze in 9…awesome!

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2023 at 9:43 PM, Doug said:

@HSR things use to be more civil here.  Bantering was fine with minor feathers ruffled.  But it remained reasonable civil.  Seems things got pushed over the edge with the Badger deal and that's gone and past.  What's your take?

It would be nice to bring things back to a reasonable bantering civil level. :dunno:

On 9/24/2023 at 1:11 AM, Bontz said:

You know how this is gonna play out @Doug ... you're gonna get a, "This place isn't for everyone, and if you don't like it maybe you should go elsewhere."  That's pretty much the canned response when people call Drama Queen out for being the stalking, obsessive, thread ruining dipshit she's become.  

You called it.

• Haha 2