Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

What do you do for a living and who do you work for? 

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The struggle is real today, eh Burnout??

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so much of a pussy you can’t even tell anyone what you do for a living, like it’s a national fucking secret. I was just curious. 

Woolie just :owned: Bontz :lmao:

You guys can't even see when I'm setting you up FFS :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

HSR drinking from the same water supply as AC or just too much weed? 

So weak:lmao: there's no such thing :thumb:

It's like saying you're all drunks.

Try again but harder this time.

How many American minds can I occupy in one day,,,,,let's see :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Boy I am sure glad everyone knows what I do for a living, it's nice not being chased around :thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

20230922_112730.jpg

Getting after it Rich! :3gears:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

After Woolie looked like a fool using the Popular Contibutors list as a "gotcha" like I posted more than him and rambled on about it before I clued him in I really didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to try and use it as a "gotcha" a second time around. My bet with Bontz was obviously a complete set up but low and behold look who tried to get a "gotcha" on me and then had to :backpeddle: Two fish without even using bait :lol: I LOVED it, and it was very telling.

dude you arnt even smart enough to maintain a set of teeth let alone play 3 card monty.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, says the guy that dug up a two year old thread.  Perhaps some clarify for you.  Perhaps 2 years ago you said you were working on a boat motor.  Would be like me stating you are a boat mechanic and here is proof.  Perhaps lumping you into Woolie's major narcissistic obsession with others isn't fair, but when you are playing on that side it sure looks like it.

As for saying something bad about what I do, I wouldn't care anyways.  Pretty much find the forum solely as entertainment, not worried about what forum users think of me.

Yes, if I said I was at Floyd's boat repair and I was working on a boat motor I believe it would be a pretty safe assumption I was a boat mechanic and not a bus driver..:wtf:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

It's Friday, last trip to PA for the week, time for a beer:thumbsup:

I'm going to grab a couple with a buddy in about a half hour and then off to my boys football game.. Playing Nottingham tonight..:bc:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

dude you arnt even smart enough to maintain a set of teeth let alone play 3 card monty.

Yeah, but he contributes so much more than anyone else here and everyone appreciates what he contributes .. we're talking bigly contributions!!!  He's an incredible asset to the site, just tremendous!! 

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yes, if I said I was at Floyd's boat repair and I was working on a boat motor I believe it would be a pretty safe assumption I was a boat mechanic and not a bus driver..:wtf:

Or an oil change tech, or a powder coater, or a marine engine programmer, or a marine engine vendor, or a supercharger supplier, and so on and so on...

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Or an oil change tech, or a powder coater, or a marine engine programmer, or a marine engine vendor, or a supercharger supplier, and so on and so on...

I know a lot of powder coaters, engine suppliers(I was one for 4 different mfgs)  who would would be wrenching on a boat motor. As an engine supplier/rep I took pics and sent them back to the mfg for diag..

I don't know what the big deal is with your job, I had a thread started specifically with my name in it 2-ish weeks ago asking a question because that member along with just about everyone else on here knows/knew I was in that business..I just tried to help Steve out..But then again, I don't act like a complete douche nozzle on here either..:thumbsup:

I'm reminded of the time that a couple of members who are no longer active here researched Revkevsdi's personal family business ,what they produced and attacked him about it.Posted all said info. Then they went further and found his facebook page and posted pics of him in a suit dozens of times and everyone laughed and laughed. It's funny how many guys who were waste deep cheering that BULLSHIT on back then are suddenly born again christians but still defend the only guy breaking rules and crossing lines. Even now, attacking MC for having no children or working for his BIL is somehow OK with you guys? That is "leaving family out"? That's OK because you guys are all on the same side. I'll take my own side thanks.

I don't have to mention names, you know who you are. Before you give your 2 cents Bontz this was before your time :bc:

Revkevsdi and DerpRider both had their personal info dug up by unscrupulous people I believe. And both of them, combined, whined a fraction of what we've seen recently.

More shit about MC again?  Jesus dude smoke a bowl and have some pancakes

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Revkevsdi and DerpRider both had their personal info dug up by unscrupulous people I believe. And both of them, combined, whined a fraction of what we've seen recently.

I saw you fishing for my attention in the third post of the thread :lol:

tenor-3.gif

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Any means necessary to justify his obsession(s) - that's all that matters, no matter how ridiculous those justifications may be.  So just to clarify, Drama Queen, what you're is saying with the reference to it being "before my time" ... that was when you weren't such a cunt, apparently. Too bad those days are long gone :whistle:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I saw you fishing for my attention in the third post of the thread :lol:

tenor-3.gif

I mocked you and made fun of you in post #3 yes

You cried for a week over the courthouse. Are you menopausal or something?