Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

Ok guys I'll make you guys a deal.

I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR.

Fair is fair, give and take.

Anyone willing to take me up or just more :backpeddle:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny to you, HSR and deephaven…that’s it.

It's funny when you get Pete all riled up too! I like the old Jimmy. This Jimmy is manstrating.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes I do that multiple times a day every day....give your head a shake. :lol:  Teasing a guy is one thing, it happens here all day long, but playing the whinny victim 24/7/365 are two different things. In the beginning of this soap opera I gave Woolie a bunch off shit over it then I moved on. Seems like most have moved on except for dudes named Steve. Maybe you two should go to the no bashing side

:bc:

Note to self, Teasing Dementiabusta is different than Teasing anyone else on the board.

Some just need to be coddled I guess.

Have a great weekend boys, don't disappoint, I expect a great backread when I get back!

Just now, HSR said:

I'll take that bet.  I guaran-f'ing-gee you can't do it.  You've proven you can't ignore anyone that triggers you.  It's easy to ignore MC and SR as they're trolls but Woolie ... he is your obsession.

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Note to self, Teasing Dementiabusta is different than Teasing anyone else on the board.

Have a great weekend boys, don't disappoint, I expect a great backread when I get back!

If that's what you got out of my post you are a master at misconstruing words 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I'll take that bet.  I guaran-f'ing-gee you can't do it.  You've proven you can't ignore anyone that triggers you.  It's easy to ignore MC and SR as they're trolls but Woolie ... he is your obsession.

Awesome now get some regulars on board, newbies don't count:bc:

With your cheerleaders skills I have no doubt you can get everyone on board!!!

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

What you Steve’s should have learned is if you’re going to cross lines with me, I’ll cross them with you.  And let’s get clear, you haven’t beat up on anything but your pud and made a fool out of yourselves.  Lol

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Try not to put anyone in the hospital this time Cletus. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Seems like you're getting the respect you deserve.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Teasing ... LOL   Yeah, let's be real here - it clearly is different for the Twat Trio ... you guys stoop to new lows, referring to failed marriages and "swindling old ladies out of their money" as a profession.  And then when Woolie responds, he's supposedly playing the victim card.  What ever happened to just busting balls and calling people brain dead morons, TDS'ers, etc?

Woolie used Drama Queens real name, and it was quickly removed.  But yeah, let's stay focused on that nugget.

Enjoy the backread.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're right, I'll start following your lead. You get much more respect around here :lol:

Thanks that was fucking funny :roflcrying:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You're right, I'll start following your lead. You get much more respect around here :lol:

Thanks that was fucking funny :roflcrying:

Respect from losers like you and the remaining flock to hold your water.

Now that's funny shit right there.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No one argue with two of the biggest trolls here or he’s gonna start beating me up again!”  Good Christ that was the best laugh I’ve had today.  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Never happen. 

On a bright spot for MC and SR Steven now makes them look normal.

Carry on

• Haha 2

@HSR - so what's the official wager on this so-called "challenge"?  Are you IGNORING Woolie altogether, or just claiming you won't obsess over him and make references/take shots?  Or are you still going to acknowledge him and do your typical baiting routine?  I just want to know so I follow suit with MC and SR.  The first one to fuck up can send $50 to the winner to do as they choose (donate it back to the site?).

Or are you gonna :backpeddle: like most of us expect you to do?

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

@HSR - so what's the official wager on this so-called "challenge"?  Are you IGNORING Woolie altogether, or just claiming you won't obsess over him and make references/take shots?  Or are you still going to acknowledge him and do your typical baiting routine?  I just want to know so I follow suit with MC and SR.  The first one to fuck up can send $50 to the winner to do as they choose (donate it back to the site?).

I'm waiting for real members to chime in. You're just a newbie that jumped on whatever wagon helped you fit in quicker. You don't count at all, sorry. Hang in there though, the MC/SR Bashing bus hasn't completely run over Woolie yet. There is still hope, not much, but some.

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm waiting for real members to chime in. You're just a newbie that jumped on whatever wagon helped you fit in quicker. You don't count at all, sorry. Hang in there though, the MC/SR Bashing bus hasn't completely run over Woolie yet. There is still hope, not much, but some.

Ha….what a noodle spined twat.😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You're flailing buddy....take a break

So you won't take the deal either, gotcha :thumbsup:

Man you guys have no love for Woolie all of a sudden. Bontz does at least :lol:

Don't you have some family wisecracks for MC Mr. Hypocrite :bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

What are you talking about?

You said DB was pumping you for info on what DH does, I stated he had already posted what he does for a living.. DH said he never said what he does, I showed a post where he did state what he does, I mean if you're at Phizer measuring pills, you would work for Phizer, the FDA, or maybe a die company that makes molds for pills?? I mean a bus driver, a chef, or a plumber isn't going to Phizer and measuring pills right?? That makes sense right?