Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I take offense when I see them say you fleece old ladies, you've managed my accounts for half a decade and have definitely done right in my opinion..

It ain't like I'm not guilty of being a complete douche bag in my own right 3 years ago,.TBH part of the reason I don't interact act with Barb is I'm a bit embarrassed how I behaved as a grown ass man...

And hey, I snagged the 7fity today..:thumbsup:

Thanks Tony  :bc: 

Enjoy, there isn't much that drives better than a big German V8 imo.  I'll have another one at some point.  

Edited by DriftBusta

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I take offense when I see them say you fleece old ladies, you've managed my accounts for half a decade and have definitely done right in my opinion..

So in all your years on FS you've never seen Woolie insult a members job,career, social status? Ever? Not even once? So I'm really on a disability pension and a lifelong cokehead? Being a painter is a honorable profession and Woolie has always said so?

Dear God man, give it a rest already. The no bashing zone is upstairs. Use it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

So in all your years on FS you've never seen Woolie insult a members job,career, social status? Ever? Not even once? So I'm really on a disability pension and a lifelong cokehead? Being a painter is a honorable profession and Woolie has always said so?

I don't recall saying that, I did say I've said some nasty stuff and as a grown ass man and I'm embarrassed I did.. Something wrong with that?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dementiabusta gets a pass for some reason. :lol:

Edited by Steve753

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dementiabusta gets a pass for some reason. :lol:

Well I look at it like this,  running around saying a member on here is fleecing people's money and that member manages my family's money (and has done very well for us) is me sticking up for myself and someone who's quality of work I could appreciate because I see it personally..If someone said Jim was a shit painter and he painted my house and did a great job, I would mostly definitely defend his work..Just like if someone busts my balls about cutting grass, I'd hope the people that see what I do would stick up for me..

So stop being fucking childish fucking cunts..:thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I look at it like this,  running around saying a member on here is fleecing people's money and that member manages my family's money (and has done very well for us) is me sticking up for myself and someone who's quality of work I could appreciate because I see it personally..If someone said Jim was a shit painter and he painted my house and did a great job, I would mostly definitely defend his work..Just like if someone busts my balls about cutting grass, I'd hope the people that see what I do would stick up for me..

So Tony do you honestly think Woolie asked me this ever so politely so he could compliment Deephaven on his career?

This was just before Woolie got banned for insulting DH's wife. Blinders there too eh?

On 7/19/2023 at 2:58 PM, DriftBusta said:

Hey, forgive me for asking, because I truly do not know. Is Deephaven some kind of a chef? He seems to take his culinary exploits pretty seriously.  I mean no disrespect, and the only reason I asked in the first place was when my own credibility was ridiculed in a conversation about finance or the markets.  I was just curious about what made him an expert. You or he do not have to answer obviously, but he said many people know what he does. That does not include me.  :bc: 

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't recall saying that

I didn't say you did, I asked you a question but you avoided answering instead.

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The way Dementiabusta behaves here I wouldn't let him count the money in my change cup. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The way Dementiabusta behaves here I wouldn't let him count the money in my change cup. :thumbsup:

He shared it on the site , it's not a site issue, it's a member issue. The sooner these guys see that the sooner this bs crying stops.

Nobody asked why his 2nd marriage ended but he feels the need to share. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He shared it on the site , it's not a site issue, it's a member issue. The sooner these guys see that the sooner this bs crying stops.

It's not like anyone is using full names of a member/ members on the site anyway. 

Oh wait, the guy they're defending used someone's full name.

Nevermind. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

It's not like anyone is using full names of a member/ members on the site anyway. 

Oh wait, the guy they're defending used someone's full name.

Nevermind. 

I wish everyone would leave wives out of it,,, oh wait the only one doing that admittedly is the guy they're defending.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at the two cunts getting all butthurt and taking exception with what Tony said…grow the fuck up.

That’s rich coming from Jimmy Tourette’s :lol: 

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

So Tony do you honestly think Woolie asked me this ever so politely so he could compliment Deephaven on his career?

This was just before Woolie got banned for insulting DH's wife. Blinders there too eh?

I didn't say you did, I asked you a question but you avoided answering instead.

What are you talking about, DH works for big pharma, FDA, or something along those lines,  he posted it on here..

Just now, SnowRider said:

They are :lol:  :fluffy: is a lil short swamp ass fuck :lmao:  Tweetie bird won’t post pics and gets defensive over small dick references :snack: 

You take quite the pounding I must admit and handle it well.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are :lol:  :fluffy: is a lil short swamp ass fuck :lmao:  Tweetie bird won’t post pics and gets defensive over small dick references :snack: 

Some people are smart enough to keep their private/personal lives off the internet……….you are not one of the smart ones. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1