Check your account email address Γ—

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

rent freeΒ :lmao:

Best change the topic from looking like fools defending Ballard, let's start a thread about Aldean, but not really about Aldean, but that will show them.

Move over AC and your Twitter links, it's Jimmy T with another instagram clip!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying WAY too hard girls.

What's the next hit song "Try trimming your trees in a smalltown" ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, HSR said:

Best change the topic from looking like fools defending Ballard, let's start a thread about Aldean, but not really about Aldean, but that will show them.

Move over AC and your Twitter links, it's Jimmy T with another instagram clip!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy has a clinical diagnosis :lol:Β 

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

oh yeah! Β  Herrrrderrrrr…..rent free….stfuΒ already you dumb obnoxious bastard……  gonna cross more lines and break more rules then get huffy when it gets thrown back in your face again Judge Judy? Β You don’t seem to have gotten the message from more than a few members here….

you’re #1 alright :lol:Β 

• Thanks 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

oh yeah! Β  Herrrrderrrrr…..rent free….stfuΒ already you dumb obnoxious bastard……  gonna cross more lines and break more rules then get huffy when it gets thrown back in your face again Judge Judy? Β You don’t seem to have gotten the message from more than a few members here….

you’re #1 alright :lol:Β 

Neither have you.

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Neither have you.

No one is saying anything to me other than you, hsr and deephaven, rationalizing why you act like assholes, like I started it. Β So there’s that. Β You stay in your lane and so will I. Β If not, well…..

• Like 4

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No one is saying anything to me other than you, hsr and deephaven, rationalizing why you act like assholes, like I started it. Β So there’s that. Β You stay in your lane and so will I. Β If not, well…..

You act like an asshole as well. You're the one complaining. As for lanes, I'll go in any lane I want.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You stay in your lane and so will I.

But you drive like a raving lunaticΒ so there's that. Quoting my post is "staying in your lane"? You have no lane here, sorry.

Just now, HSR said:

But you drive like a raving lunaticΒ so there's that. Quoting my post is "staying in your lane"? You have no lane here, sorry.

Who does he think he is? :lol:

Β 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You act like an asshole as well. You're the one complaining. As for lanes, I'll go in any lane I want.

I’m not complaining at all. Β Complaining is getting ckf involved.Β Only time he gets involved is coming to your buddys defense. Β I readily admit I’m pretty good at being an asshole when provoked. Β You guys want to cross lines I’ll cross them too. I think the board members are sick of it if you haven’t noticed. Β You big dumb doofus.

Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

BUT BUT BUT MC and SR start threads because they crave attentionΒ :lol: Just clueless.

Why do you always gotta get your 2cents in

fucken annoying bitch you’ve becomeΒ 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Why do you always gotta get your 2cents in

fucken annoying bitch you’ve becomeΒ 

If he agreed with everything your side does he would get a pass.