Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Note to self, Teasing Dementiabusta is different than Teasing anyone else on the board.

And he's dumb enough to prove that over and over.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can’t say a cross word to two of the biggest trolls here or the deal is off!   

So making them victims is normal....but

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But if they are going to come at me for what I do, expect it to get lobbed  back.

you can't deal with it.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

but when you are playing on that side it sure looks like it.

After Woolie looked like a fool using the Popular Contibutors list as a "gotcha" like I posted more than him and rambled on about it before I clued him in I really didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to try and use it as a "gotcha" a second time around. My bet with Bontz was obviously a complete set up but low and behold look who tried to get a "gotcha" on me and then had to :backpeddle: Two fish without even using bait :lol: I LOVED it, and it was very telling.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

He worded rather fine Chris.

"I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR."

"Anyone willing to take me up or just more :backpeddle:

Did you see that part of the quote, Sean?  That implies he's willing to bet ANYONE.  And that's ME saying I'LL TAKE THAT BET.

Yeah, I'm the one conveniently leaving out facts :lame:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Ok guys I'll make you guys a deal.

I'll quit beating up on Woolie IF

You guys all do the same for Mainecat an SR.

Fair is fair, give and take.

Anyone willing to take me up or just more :backpeddle:

Fuck that shit transgenderrider and MCdummy are fair game, get what they ask for:guzzle:

• Haha 1

I'm speaking for the anyone ... SINGULAR 

You remind me of my highschool buddy who was our class Valedictorian.  We were in 8th grade basketball, and our coach pulled my buddy aside after he fucked up and the coach said, "You know what (insert his last name), you sure are dumb for a smart guy!"  The 100% ironic part to this story?  I'm not bullshitting you .... his name was Sean, too!! :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And he's dumb enough to prove that over and over.  :lol:

So making them victims is normal....but

you can't deal with it.

Please. You’re so much of a pussy you can’t even tell anyone what you do for a living, like it’s a national fucking secret. I was just curious. Like three months ago. I don’t give a shit anymore.  So your secret is safe from the board. What a fucking clown.  😂

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

After Woolie looked like a fool using the Popular Contibutors list as a "gotcha" like I posted more than him and rambled on about it before I clued him in I really didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to try and use it as a "gotcha" a second time around. My bet with Bontz was obviously a complete set up but low and behold look who tried to get a "gotcha" on me and then had to :backpeddle: Two fish without even using bait :lol: I LOVED it, and it was very telling.

:lol: Man, it is not even an act with you.  All I was referring to, several months ago mind you, was the fact that you are the number one poster as in post whore as in # of posts/day.  So does this mean you’re going to keep beating me up?  Be sure and put your mouthguard on, because it looks from this vantage point that you’ve been getting your teeth knocked in figuratively speaking.  :lol:  you just don’t know enough when to shut your fucking mouth and move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

"Anyone willing to take me up or just more :backpeddle:

Did you see that part of the quote, Sean?  That implies he's willing to bet ANYONE.  And that's ME saying I'LL TAKE THAT BET.

Yeah, I'm the one conveniently leaving out facts :lame:

The deal was for real players, take a seat waterboy :lmao:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

Fuck that shit transgenderrider and MCdummy are fair game, get what they ask for:guzzle:

Some of us feel the same about Woolie :dunno: 

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I do??? Go back and read what I posted a few more times and maybe it'll click

Why do you come here every single day just to torture yourself?

The Administer problem doesn't know that even if you have him on ignore when someone quotes him you see his waked out posts.

If you put just a couple guys on ignore the CE forum is cut in half.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pace yourself.  It’s just you and the hall monitor hayseed against the board now.  Jethro went to ride his motorcycle.  :lol: 

That's OK I can easily hold off 4-5 of you hard working Americans with just 2 fingers.

Man the money down the drain paying you guys to chase me around :lmao:

Child's play.

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re so much of a pussy you can’t even tell anyone what you do for a living,

I've NEVER seen Bontz say what he does for a living or who for, yet.I'm sure he will now to protect your honour.

I just find it odd you've never called him out on it? Why is that?

BTW that was a punch in the face :lol:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I've NEVER seen Bontz say what he does for a living or who for, yet.I'm sure he will now to protect your honour.

I just find it odd you've never called him out on it? Why is that?

That’s simple you simpleton.  He never insulted me professionally.  You’re odd alright.  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Everyone knows they've gotten the best of Drama Queen when his response is an emoji or some type of lame gif or meme.

What do you do for a living and who do you work for?