Check your account email address ×

Laugh At Aldean If You Must

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You take quite the pounding I must admit and handle it well.

:bc:

What you call a pounding from a bunch of lil swamp ass greasy fucks is actually a compliment :thumbsup:  I’d be embarrassed if most on here agreed with me. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

What you call a pounding from a bunch of lil swamp ass greasy fucks is actually a compliment :thumbsup:  I’d be embarrassed if most on here agreed with me. 

Asshole right to the last drop. I like that.

giphy (10).gif

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dementiabusta gets a pass for some reason. :lol:

Maybe if you'd been around for 20+ years you'd understand that reason.  Instead you've been here about a year and think you have it all figured out.  And trust me, I don't want or need your money.  And I'm not interested in played ding dong ping pong with the likes of some tds idiot who spends 16 hrs a day here 

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

He shared it on the site , it's not a site issue, it's a member issue. The sooner these guys see that the sooner this bs crying stops.

Nobody asked why his 2nd marriage ended but he feels the need to share. 

You clowns talk about my marital history and job 10x as much as I ever have.  That is a fact.  You wish people would leave wives out of it?  No shit Sherlock thats been my point this whole time....you can't seem to get that into your head how that question about your wife got raised in the first place.  Same with DH.  You're such a search expert, search out those conversations you duplicitous pos.  

You're garbage.  Pure white trash garbage.  And you prove it daily.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe if you'd been around for 20+ years you'd understand that reason.  Instead you've been here about a year and think you have it all figured out.  And trust me, I don't want or need your money.  And I'm not interested in played ding dong ping pong with the likes of some tds idiot who spends 16 hrs a day here 

I'm here off and on throughout the day no different than you. 

Heading out Saturday morning to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway and wherever else we end up in a week's time.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at the two cunts getting all butthurt and taking exception with what Tony said…grow the fuck up.

No shit - it's fucking laughable that the two twatty Steve's can't see Tony is taking the high road and acting like an adult.  They're so obsessed with Woolie they can't comprehend why others are sick of their bullshit, and calling them out.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You clowns talk about my marital history and job 10x as much as I ever have.  That is a fact.  You wish people would leave wives out of it?  No shit Sherlock thats been my point this whole time....you can't seem to get that into your head how that question about your wife got raised in the first place.  Same with DH.  You're such a search expert, search out those conversations you duplicitous pos.  

You're garbage.  Pure white trash garbage.  And you prove it daily.

Don't even waste your time with them ... it ain't worth it.  Every day, more and more members are seeing the twat trio come across like a trifecta of bleeding vaginas.  Let them wear that so-called badge of honor :news:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  As.i stated, I do not work for or with the FDA, I don't work in big pharma and nothing even along those lines.  I didn't then either.  Interesting obsession you have with my livelihood.

Hey no worries , I didn't post it you did..No obsession, you just denied stating what you do on here and I figured I'd help you remember,, it's not like I put you down for what you do, or said you're ripping people off, ..

I cut grass..it's all good!..:bc:

Screenshot_20200825-185131.png

IMG_20210814_153709527_HDR~2.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Some people are smart enough to keep their private/personal lives off the internet……….you are not one of the smart ones. :lmao:

Nailed it! This thread and most the others lately that turn out this way from the drama are proof positive of that. :lol: People having their work photo posted around that could be reversed searched........oooops

And he's the childish idiot trying to use peer pressure like we are in middle school. Just mind numbingly stupid

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bontz said:

No shit - it's fucking laughable that the two twatty Steve's can't see Tony is taking the high road and acting like an adult.  They're so obsessed with Woolie they can't comprehend why others are sick of their bullshit, and calling them out.

It's unreal but for here I can't say I'm surprised 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You take quite the pounding I must admit and handle it well.

7 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Asshole right to the last drop. I like that.

Eeewww now Sthevie and Chinrider have a Gay love affair going on :gfight:

image.gif.15afe88054526eccb83c9e3813f481c0.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm here off and on throughout the day no different than you. 

Heading out Saturday morning to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway and wherever else we end up in a week's time.

Wear your raingear:bc:.... Maybe not as much down there but it's going to be a soaker up here this weekend

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey no worries , I didn't post it you did..No obsession, you just denied stating what you do on here and I figured I'd help you remember,, it's not like I put you down for what you do, or said you're ripping people off, ..

I cut grass..it's all good!..:bc:

Screenshot_20200825-185131.png

IMG_20210814_153709527_HDR~2.jpg

Damn....nice healthy Blue Spruces. I'd have them all lit up at Christmas time.....nice job on the grass too 👍

20221217_174108.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What are you talking about, DH works for big pharma, FDA, or something along those lines,  he posted it on here..

What are you talking about?

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  As.i stated, I do not work for or with the FDA, I don't work in big pharma and nothing even along those lines.  I didn't then either.  Interesting obsession you have with my livelihood.

We both know that but I guess we are wrong again:dunno:

12 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Some people are smart enough to keep their private/personal lives off the internet……….you are not one of the smart ones. :lmao:

Can you tell DriftBusta this, he and his crew of cheerleaders have a hard time understanding it :bc:

Who is the only active member who researched another members personal life to share their full name on FS? 3 guesses, first 2 don't count.

Who ya got? Who's acting like an adult here?

Just now, HSR said:

Who is the only active member who researched another members personal life to share their full name on FS? 3 guesses, first 2 don't count.

Who ya got? Who's acting like an adult here?

Rehash, reiterate, reword this 523 more times and nothing will change. Just move on already and learn from it

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Rehash, reiterate, reword this 523 more times and nothing will change. Just move on already and learn from it

Funny how quick you're trying to right this off. If SR did the same thing we all know the forum reaction would be totally different, that's what's so funny.

Please tell me what I should have learned? That a certain member can cross the line and get a pass because he’s on your side? :roflcrying:

Just now, HSR said:

Funny how quick you're trying to right this off. If SR did the same thing we all know the forum reaction would be totally different, that's what's so funny.

Please tell me what I should have learned? That a certain member can cross the line and get a pass because he’s on your side? :roflcrying:

Ok then talk about it every single day from now on then. I figured you might stop whining by now but I was wrong. Maybe it's time to put you on ignore....I'll finally take your advice  :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Ok then talk about it every single day from now on then. I figured you might stop whining by now but I was wrong. Maybe it's time to put you on ignore....I'll finally take your advice  :lol: 

Much appreciated :bc: Let me know when it malfunctions:thumbsup:

It's like dealing with a Transgender movement on FS.

"We've changed and you must accept us for who we are and make changes to our liking.

We can insult you but you can't insult us.

If you wrong one of us we'll come at you en masse in full attack mode 

You can't hit back because we identify as women when it comes to aggression"

Great work girls, gives me more incentive. 

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Isn't that what's done here? I've seen you rehash that Mainecat has everything he has today because of his brother or taking shots at his brother. When are you going to learn?

:lol:

Honestly don't change anything because it's funny as hell, just quit with the victim stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Isn't that what's done here? I've seen you rehash that Mainecat has everything he has today because of his brother or taking shots at his brother. When are you going to learn?

Honestly don't change anything because it's funny as hell, just quit with the victim stuff.

It’s funny to you, HSR and deephaven…that’s it.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes I do that multiple times a day every day....give your head a shake. :lol:  Teasing a guy is one thing, it happens here all day long, but playing the whinny victim 24/7/365 are two different things. In the beginning of this soap opera I gave Woolie a bunch of shit over it then I moved on. Seems like most have moved on except for dudes named Steve. Maybe you two should go to the no bashing side

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1