Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's really weird. What other motor industry is scared to post HP numbers? Not outboard motors, nobody is dynoing their hemi or eco-boost. I'm not much into the motorbike scene so not sure there. But the sled industry sure got the fuck away from that and never looked back.

Imagine looking for a new outboard motor for your boat and not knowing what it's hp was? Sounds ridiculous. 

Agree - and it’s very weak on their part not to do so.  Cat, today, being a company that follows instead of making their own trail, does the same.

8 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Agree - and it’s very weak on their part not to do so.  Cat, today, being a company that follows instead of making their own trail, does the same.

It's not like the numbers won't been known from the aftermarket at Old Forge or when the aftermarket companies start showing their amazing improvements over their factory baseline.

45 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

In most 850 class failures in 25, guaranteed.

It's not like polaris and BRP didn't have there share of motor problems...why are you rooting for cats failure. Don't you want options?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

It's not like polaris and BRP didn't have there share of motor problems...why are you rooting for cats failure. Don't you want options?

Yes Polaris had to replace a lot of first year 850's. Seem to be good now though.

22 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Who said I am rooting for failures?  The opposite.  I'm hoping that it will be an option for me next time around, but no friggin' way I am getting a 25.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Who said I am rooting for failures?  The opposite.  I'm hoping that it will be an option for me next time around, but no friggin' way I am getting a 25.

To most people reading that post, it 100% sounded like you were routing for failure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

To most people reading that post, it 100% sounded like you were routing for failure. 

He said they're likely to have the most in class failures in 25. I hardly say that's routing for it. Now if he said I hope they have the most in class failures you'd have an actual case.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He said they're likely to have the most in class failures in 25. I hardly say that's routing for it. Now if he said I hope they have the most in class failures you'd have an actual case.

Thanks Judge Judy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Reach around noted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Then why did you put a question mark at the end?

That means it's a question. Pretty basic stuff. I thought you were highly educated?

You really are retarded. You will have no issue beating @f7ben in a retard fight.

Fuck off you pathetic child. Short bus will pick you up soon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HSR said:

If you have any more questions on the site rules contact Driftbusta, he's our resident rule breaker and can walk you through our different vacation options and which ones he likes the best :bc:

Considering what a fucking clown you are, I consider it a badge of honor, you obsessed crybaby.  :roundhouse:

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Jim you're acting like you found your Jesus in DriftBusta and anyone that won't kneel and pray at the altar with you is a heathen. Like a blonde bimbo sticking up for her sugar daddy if someone disses him . It's one thing to be a members friend, what your doing is something else altogether.

Please don't stop! Being able to trigger 2 at once is a rare talent of mine:thumbsup:

Just when I think you couldn't be any more of a weirdo and a cry baby.....

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks Judge Judy

No kidding.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2023 at 7:13 AM, Anler said:

Ummm. Skeedoo had an 850 in 2017. Polaris 2019. This 858 is a 2025. 

True.   I hope its awesome I really want there to be 3 choices. 

• Like 2