Jump to content

Cats new engine


Rod

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dude it's you. You're the asshole.  Even your buddy Snake can control himself. 

I think its clear who can't control himself.  Maybe just stay in the dinner and meme threads.  You'll be safe there.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hearing rumors the new motor is already down 5HP and will only run on the pond?????

I'm glad cat is coming out with new tech, I'll always have a soft spot for how they handle.  I hope its a home run, but we're in the hype season now.  We all know how this usually goes.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think its clear who can't control himself.  Maybe just stay in the dinner and meme threads.  You'll be safe there.

 

Maybe fuck off.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe fuck off.

:bc:

See, now i've been perfectly polite this morning, you've called me an asshole and told me to fuck off.  Maybe work on your anger and trolling issues and the membership wouldn't have to scroll through all your nonsense every day.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See, now i've been perfectly polite this morning, you've called me an asshole and told me to fuck off.  Maybe work on your anger and trolling issues and the membership wouldn't have to scroll through all your nonsense every day.

Your dementia is showing.

:bc:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your dementia is showing.

:bc:

Biden has Snowrider

Woolie has Bontz

Bontz is actually making Snowrider look like just a casual fan though.

The fact that he's shitting his panties about my posts before I'm even out of bed just made my day :thumbsup:. I LOVE having obsessed fans, it's why I'm here :bc:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Biden has Snowrider

Woolie has Bontz

Bontz is actually making Snowrider look like just a casual fan though.

The fact that he's shitting his panties about my posts before I'm even out of bed just made my day :thumbsup:. I LOVE having obsessed fans, it's why I'm here :bc:

 

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A food thread has nothing to do with current events. If you want to keep it on topic, why isn't it in the general forum instead of the cess pool?

To expect it to stay on topic here is fucking asinine....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snake said:

A food thread has nothing to do with current events. If you want to keep it on topic, why isn't it in the general forum instead of the cess pool?

To expect it to stay on topic here is fucking asinine....

Sorry you don't feel like you can control yourself. I thought you were better than that.

We can start another food thread for you and Dementiabusta where you can go wild if you really need to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry you don't feel like you can control yourself. I thought you were better than that.

We can start another food thread for you and Dementiabusta where you can go wild if you really need to.

Is it too much of an effort to click over and join in the fun if the thread was where it should be in the first place?

Your, whatever it is, you have for a member is over riding your common sense. No disrespect intended, but it seems to be the simple answer to the problem.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Is it too much of an effort to click over and join in the fun if the thread was where it should be in the first place?

Your, whatever it is, you have for a member is over riding your common sense. No disrespect intended, but it seems to be the simple answer to the problem.

 

So now because you're stewing about being told how to behave in a certain thread/threads, you feel the need to tell the board where a thread belongs. Maybe back off for a bit and you'll realize how juvenile you're behaving.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Steve753 said:

So now because you're stewing about being told how to behave in a certain thread/threads, you feel the need to tell the board where a thread belongs. Maybe back off for a bit and you'll realize how juvenile you're behaving.

:bc:

Told how to behave? There are 2 or 3 rules, and staying on topic isn't one of 'em... :lol:

There was crying the food thread isn't staying on topic. I made a statement, not an order or anything else, it would fare better in the GF. If that bothers you so much, I think the fact it goes off topic isn't the root of your concern as much as who you feel is taking it off topic.

Don't let him get under your skin so... :bc:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Told how to behave? There are 2 or 3 rules, and staying on topic isn't one of 'em... :lol:

There was crying the food thread isn't staying on topic. I made a statement, not an order or anything else, it would fare better in the GF. If that bothers you so much, I think the fact it goes off topic isn't the root of your concern as much as who you feel is taking it off topic.

Don't let him get under your skin so... :bc:

 

 

Get over it.

:bc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry you don't feel like you can control yourself. I thought you were better than that.

We can start another food thread for you and Dementiabusta where you can go wild if you really need to.

It's really sad, it says right in the guidelines that the admin is not here to babysit. That was written with the impression being we're all adults and should be able to act like one. Lately the guidelines aren't enough for some to administer some self control in certain areas with out being scolded like children and then the response is "move the thread to where I will be moderated if I can't control myself". Not something ANY of us want to have to do or deal with :bc:

The fallopian tubes on some of these girls though :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's really sad, it says right in the guidelines that the admin is not here to babysit. That was written with the impression being we're all adults and should be able to act like one. Lately the guidelines aren't enough for some to administer some self control in certain areas with out being scolded like children and then the response is "move the thread to where I will be moderated if I can't control myself". Not something ANY of us want to have to do or deal with :bc:

The fallopian tubes on some of these girls though :lmao:

I don't know about you, but I eat everyday at least once. Imo that's current. Is it political? No. For some it's an event! Cough cough @Deephaven :lol:

:bc:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't know about you, but I eat everyday at least once. Imo that's current. Is it political? No. For some it's an event! Cough cough @Deephaven :lol:

:bc:

What's even funnier is Woolie has already needed one warning for not following the rules in the moderated forums, for, get this, attacking Jimmy :lol:. Who needs Hollywood screenwriter's when we have this place:lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

What's even funnier is Woolie has already needed one warning for not following the rules in the moderated forums, for, get this, attacking Jimmy :lol:. Who needs Hollywood screenwriter's when we have this place:lmao:

It’s funny because you mentioned earlier that we are adults and should act that way which is what I have done in regards to Woolie yet here you are trying to stir shit up and create drama like a middle school twat.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny because you mentioned earlier that we are adults and should act that way which is what I have done in regards to Woolie yet here you are trying to stir shit up and create drama like a middle school twat.

You've always acted like an adult in the dinner and meme threads and a big contributor to both :bc:

Do you agree with Snake that we should need to move them to the moderated section?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's a lifestyle....

Dude you constantly brag about being member #1 here

You have far more posts here than me

You have 15 thousand posts on another site talking about the same shit.

You staged a protest next door and promise sanctions here because I bruised your uterus.

Who's lifestyle is it again??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...