Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dude it's you. You're the asshole.  Even your buddy Snake can control himself. 

I think its clear who can't control himself.  Maybe just stay in the dinner and meme threads.  You'll be safe there.

56 minutes ago, Doug said:

Hearing rumors the new motor is already down 5HP and will only run on the pond?????

I'm glad cat is coming out with new tech, I'll always have a soft spot for how they handle.  I hope its a home run, but we're in the hype season now.  We all know how this usually goes.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think its clear who can't control himself.  Maybe just stay in the dinner and meme threads.  You'll be safe there.

Maybe fuck off.

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe fuck off.

See, now i've been perfectly polite this morning, you've called me an asshole and told me to fuck off.  Maybe work on your anger and trolling issues and the membership wouldn't have to scroll through all your nonsense every day.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See, now i've been perfectly polite this morning, you've called me an asshole and told me to fuck off.  Maybe work on your anger and trolling issues and the membership wouldn't have to scroll through all your nonsense every day.

Your dementia is showing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Your dementia is showing.

Biden has Snowrider

Woolie has Bontz

Bontz is actually making Snowrider look like just a casual fan though.

The fact that he's shitting his panties about my posts before I'm even out of bed just made my day :thumbsup:. I LOVE having obsessed fans, it's why I'm here :bc:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Biden has Snowrider

Woolie has Bontz

Bontz is actually making Snowrider look like just a casual fan though.

The fact that he's shitting his panties about my posts before I'm even out of bed just made my day :thumbsup:. I LOVE having obsessed fans, it's why I'm here :bc:

:lol:

A food thread has nothing to do with current events. If you want to keep it on topic, why isn't it in the general forum instead of the cess pool?

To expect it to stay on topic here is fucking asinine....

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

A food thread has nothing to do with current events. If you want to keep it on topic, why isn't it in the general forum instead of the cess pool?

To expect it to stay on topic here is fucking asinine....

Sorry you don't feel like you can control yourself. I thought you were better than that.

We can start another food thread for you and Dementiabusta where you can go wild if you really need to.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Sorry you don't feel like you can control yourself. I thought you were better than that.

We can start another food thread for you and Dementiabusta where you can go wild if you really need to.

Is it too much of an effort to click over and join in the fun if the thread was where it should be in the first place?

Your, whatever it is, you have for a member is over riding your common sense. No disrespect intended, but it seems to be the simple answer to the problem.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Is it too much of an effort to click over and join in the fun if the thread was where it should be in the first place?

Your, whatever it is, you have for a member is over riding your common sense. No disrespect intended, but it seems to be the simple answer to the problem.

So now because you're stewing about being told how to behave in a certain thread/threads, you feel the need to tell the board where a thread belongs. Maybe back off for a bit and you'll realize how juvenile you're behaving.

Just now, Steve753 said:

So now because you're stewing about being told how to behave in a certain thread/threads, you feel the need to tell the board where a thread belongs. Maybe back off for a bit and you'll realize how juvenile you're behaving.

Told how to behave? There are 2 or 3 rules, and staying on topic isn't one of 'em... :lol:

There was crying the food thread isn't staying on topic. I made a statement, not an order or anything else, it would fare better in the GF. If that bothers you so much, I think the fact it goes off topic isn't the root of your concern as much as who you feel is taking it off topic.

Don't let him get under your skin so... :bc:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Told how to behave? There are 2 or 3 rules, and staying on topic isn't one of 'em... :lol:

There was crying the food thread isn't staying on topic. I made a statement, not an order or anything else, it would fare better in the GF. If that bothers you so much, I think the fact it goes off topic isn't the root of your concern as much as who you feel is taking it off topic.

Don't let him get under your skin so... :bc:

Get over it.

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's really sad, it says right in the guidelines that the admin is not here to babysit. That was written with the impression being we're all adults and should be able to act like one. Lately the guidelines aren't enough for some to administer some self control in certain areas with out being scolded like children and then the response is "move the thread to where I will be moderated if I can't control myself". Not something ANY of us want to have to do or deal with :bc:

The fallopian tubes on some of these girls though :lmao:

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's really sad, it says right in the guidelines that the admin is not here to babysit. That was written with the impression being we're all adults and should be able to act like one. Lately the guidelines aren't enough for some to administer some self control in certain areas with out being scolded like children and then the response is "move the thread to where I will be moderated if I can't control myself". Not something ANY of us want to have to do or deal with :bc:

The fallopian tubes on some of these girls though :lmao:

I don't know about you, but I eat everyday at least once. Imo that's current. Is it political? No. For some it's an event! Cough cough @Deephaven :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't know about you, but I eat everyday at least once. Imo that's current. Is it political? No. For some it's an event! Cough cough @Deephaven :lol:

What's even funnier is Woolie has already needed one warning for not following the rules in the moderated forums, for, get this, attacking Jimmy :lol:. Who needs Hollywood screenwriter's when we have this place:lmao:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

What's even funnier is Woolie has already needed one warning for not following the rules in the moderated forums, for, get this, attacking Jimmy :lol:. Who needs Hollywood screenwriter's when we have this place:lmao:

It’s funny because you mentioned earlier that we are adults and should act that way which is what I have done in regards to Woolie yet here you are trying to stir shit up and create drama like a middle school twat.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny because you mentioned earlier that we are adults and should act that way which is what I have done in regards to Woolie yet here you are trying to stir shit up and create drama like a middle school twat.

You've always acted like an adult in the dinner and meme threads and a big contributor to both :bc:

Do you agree with Snake that we should need to move them to the moderated section?

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's a lifestyle....

Dude you constantly brag about being member #1 here

You have far more posts here than me

You have 15 thousand posts on another site talking about the same shit.

You staged a protest next door and promise sanctions here because I bruised your uterus.

Who's lifestyle is it again??