Check your account email address ×

Cats new engine

Rod

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Dude you constantly brag about being member #1 here

You have far more posts here than me

You have 15 thousand posts on another site talking about the same shit.

You staged a protest next door and promise sanctions here because I bruised your uterus.

Who's lifestyle is it again??

Quit fucking up the threads asshole.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

If you’re worried about fucking up the threads then you need to quit posting :lol: 

Exactly. He thinks he's being edgy. 3rd top poster in the thread, wanna guess how many are on topic? He throws one in to try and be coy, it's lame.

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You really do think that you're above the fray, like you are any better than the guys you mock. 

Exactly right.  And more and more people are recognizing it every day, seeing what an obsessive douche HSR is.  It's entertaining seeing the bitch being called out :lolz:

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Exactly right.  And more and more people are recognizing it every day, seeing what an obsessive douche HSR is.  It's entertaining seeing the bitch being called out :lolz:

Funny you give Dementiabusta the pass though. Why is that?

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

And you always give Drama Queen the pass though.  Why is that?

I don't have a problem with either of them going at it. It's funny. The ones you are defending are playing the victims. Fucking up the 2 threads that most here enjoy being cordial to each other and then crying about it when told not to and then running around saying to everyone else they're fucking up every thread is ok to you?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Ok Bontz since you're into "posting stats and counting threads started by members" how bout we make a bet???

I'll bet the site as a whole appreciates what I contribute to the site more than what you contribute. I'll let you pick whether it's the last week, last month or the last year. I'll let you look it up and post it up since "that's your thing" and also so you can't scream it's rigged. Let's let the members speak for themselves and not just a few of you.

Winner gets left alone by the loser :bc:

Also if you could, share with the forum where each of us placed on the list please and thank you:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

You've always acted like an adult in the dinner and meme threads and a big contributor to both :bc:

Do you agree with Snake that we should need to move them to the moderated section?

@Jimmy Snacks are you still allowed to share your opinion ? 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I don't have a problem with either of them going at it. It's funny. The ones you are defending are playing the victims. Fucking up the 2 threads that most here enjoy being cordial to each other and then crying about it when told not to and then running around saying to everyone else they're fucking up every thread is ok to you?

I don't want to have a problem with anyone  (MC and Snowpussy aside)....I truly want to stay out of the click bullshit around here, but to say both sides aren't equally at fault is absurd. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I don't want to have a problem with anyone  (MC and Snowpussy aside)....I truly want to stay out of the click bullshit around here, but to say both sides aren't equally at fault is absurd. 

Go back and read some of the Zambroski stuff. No one said a word because it was directed at a democrat.

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Steve753 said:

Go back and read someone the Zambroski stuff. No one said a word because it was directed at a democrat.

I have no issue with "spirited" debate....it's the cliques and fucking up every thread that is tiresome.  HSR is just as guilty as DriftBusta...calling a spade a spade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

HSR is just as guilty as DriftBusta.

Difference is, I don't play the victim card. The opposite really, I'm willing to play anyones game. Just don't cry like these guys when you lose.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Steve but your little cunty games are worn out.

It's ok Jim, I can tell from the tremor in your voice that you don't agree with Snake but the consequences aren't worth it. I get it, stay safe :thumbsup:

I expect a similar lame response from Bontz. No way he'll take the bet.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It's ok Jim, I can tell from the tremor in your voice that you don't agree with Snake but the consequences aren't worth it. I get it, stay safe :thumbsup:

Get some air…you’re fucking cracked.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

Difference is, I don't play the victim card. The opposite really, I'm willing to play anyones game. Just don't cry like these guys when you lose.

Victim?  Crying? You and Steve have lost your fucking minds.  wtf  :lol: One minute your talking about rules, not fucking up threads, and the next you're bragging about your fishing and trolling abilities.  Talk out of both sides of your mouth all you want, but quit acting like you're nothing more than a troll and a first class twat. 

7zazx5.jpg.9fc38e50cf12d0580ab529b0fbf07e5f.jpg

• Haha 2