Check your account email address ×

"Former Proud Boys leader Joe Biggs sobbed as he was sentenced to 17 Years"

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Bullshit!  Fuck the FBI too!  I can’t believe people are not angry over this. 

They seem to think Trump is the larger problem.  I just don't have any time anymore for that kind of stupidity when they can't connect dots that my 2 yr old granddaughter could.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They seem to think Trump is the larger problem.  I just don't have any time anymore for that kind of stupidity when they can't connect dots that my 2 yr old granddaughter could.

We need a meteor to hit DC

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Many are very concerned about the potential of a hot war with Russia.  If they start sending off nukes, maybe that will get their attention after another couple hundred thousand people are killed.  Meanwhile a good president would have been calling for peace talks months ago. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Even if that were to happen is there a long list of logical intelligent morally correct people on either side lined up to fill the void?? I'm sure plenty would be scrambling but where are they now?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Even if that were to happen is there a long list of logical intelligent morally correct people on either side lined up to fill the void?? I'm sure plenty would be scrambling but where are they now?

Can’t be any worse then the unethical selfish self centered idiots in charge right now 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Politics has turned into such a circus that good leaders don't want anything to do with it. Everyone has a past and the fact that something you did as a teen or in college can be used against you 30yrs later in politics is bullshit.  Who would want that kind of invasion into their lives?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

Politics has turned into such a circus that good leaders don't want anything to do with it. Everyone has a past and the fact that something you did as a teen or in college can be used against you 30yrs later in politics is bullshit.  Who would want that kind of invasion into their lives?

I totally agree and was kind of my point. Nobody with the values you would want in that position wants anything to do with it. 330 million people and the best for 24 is a Biden or a Trump? The US government is themselves first and the people second and there isn't a single person alive that can correct it, it will take many on both sides to agree on the same goals. Anyone that thinks Trump himself can save the country and drain the swamp has watched too many movies, he's not the hero he portrays himself as.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Many are very concerned about the potential of a hot war with Russia.  If they start sending off nukes, maybe that will get their attention after another couple hundred thousand people are killed.  Meanwhile a good president would have been calling for peace talks months ago. 

Tucker is saying that's almost certain.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems we have dozens of USA haters here.

A jury of his peers.

If you think an American citizen should serve a 30 or 17 year sentence for that  you are a disgusting piece of shit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trespassing on public property eh?

last time I checked the public paid for those buildings in dc!!

17 years is bullshit!let’s hand out sentences at the border for trespassing then.

17 years for those that cross.bet that slows shit down!!!

Norm Pattis, an attorney for Biggs, said in closing arguments at trial that the Proud Boys' "commander-in-chief" — former President Donald Trump — "sold them a lie," referring to the lies about the 2020 presidential election.

“I apologize for my rhetoric,” Biggs said, adding he used it as a way to deal with what was going on with his family after his daughter was molested by a member of their family. “I’m so sorry. ... I’m not a terrorist, I don’t have hate in my heart.”

“I’m done with it. I’m sick and tired of left versus right,” Biggs said. The only group he wants to be affiliated with, he said, is his daughter’s PTA. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boy-joe-biggs-faces-decades-prison-jan-6-seditious-conspiracy-ca-rcna102597

just how fucking sad is that?

great job Trump and coconspirators, you pieces of fucking shit... :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

They're sending a message.  I hope the country sends one back.

What message ….like electing a guy that reauthorizes the FISA bill so they can keep doing this shit??

give your head a shake poser 

• Like 1