Check your account email address ×

"Former Proud Boys leader Joe Biggs sobbed as he was sentenced to 17 Years"

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What message ….like electing a guy that reauthorizes the FISA bill so they can keep doing this shit??

give your head a shake poser 

I'm surprised your vagina isn't still bleeding about bump stocks.  :lol: 

Trump won!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66689547

The Proud Boys - which started as an all-male, hard-drinking, self-described "Western chauvinist" fraternity seven years ago - saw themselves as Donald Trump's foot-soldiers and were among the first to march on the Capitol on the day of the riot.

27 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

all-male, hard-drinking, self-described "Western chauvinist" fraternity seven years ago

I read here that Frats are really good for the kids at school :dunno:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

it's one way or the other apparently.  educated and uneducated idiots are all culpable for where the usa stands currently.

more importantly...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952qtnw0fkj9e2bf2b9n

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine that.

Nothing in that video is as they are describing. Except for the guy pulling the glass out.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, akvanden said:

When people wear Apple earbuds around me, I automatically suspect fed too.

earpiece. :lol:

yeah I see people with two way radios clipped to their chests in the supermarket all the time amirite.  You are the king of dismissing credible evidence.  :lol: 

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Everyone I know that came out of a fraternity or sorority have zero regrets and actually glad they did. Life long brothers and sisters in many cases 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah I see people with two way radios clipped to their chests in the supermarket all the time amirite.  You are the king of dismissing credible evidence.  :lol: 

In 2 minutes of internet sleuthing, I found more feds. Regular citizens don’t wear or carry this stuff, so….. it’s credible.

IMG_9690.jpeg

IMG_9691.jpeg

IMG_9692.jpeg

The alt left is sure weird. Someone breaks a fence and they deserve 17 years or more in jail 

but start an actual violent coup in Ukraine where many people died, now that’s just heroic and virtuous!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The January 6th rioters are losers. Plain and simple. 

Listen to the guy who’s pension was funded on counseling losers back into society. And here you are shitting on guys just disagreed with and had concerns about the election,    Im guessing thats not the language you relayed to your clients Wow.

had concerns?

disagreed? 

many of these gullible rubes believed and physically acted upon lies... and are now deeply regretting their actions, rightfully so.  

I do at times wonder precisely what he'd have to do to make some of you turn on him?  

Screenshot_20230902-213500.png

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the guy who’s pension

Listen to the guy with no pension still working and looking down his nose at others as usual.

Straight to the personal attacks as usual too. Must suck being so insecure.

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I do at times wonder precisely what he'd have to do to make some of you turn on him?  

It’s mind boggling. Not one of them will talk about Trumps desire to delay the timely and peaceful transfer of power on J6. Complete failure of democracy. Or even worse, take the advice of his lawyer to try and overturn the results. They just gloss over it, focus on all the “bad people” trying to get their righteous Trump who has super great policies. He can be the only one to implement greatness. We need him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the guy who’s pension was funded on counseling losers back into society. And here you are shitting on guys just disagreed with and had concerns about the election,    Im guessing thats not the language you relayed to your clients Wow.

I guess someone has to defend those losers. Job be yours, boyfriend. 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re fucking crying over ‘concerns about the election’ epitomizes how dumb and deep in the cult you are.  You peddle lies and misinformation from your orange leader without hesitation.  How many court cases dk you need to lose?  How long are you going to wait before factual information supporting your lies is released?  How many Mike Lindell ‘This will prove it’ events are you going to listen to before you realize you’re being played?  Are you still sending orange fat fuck money? :lol: