Check your account email address ×

"Former Proud Boys leader Joe Biggs sobbed as he was sentenced to 17 Years"

It's really simple.  Get must be prosecuted and firmly.  If not guess what happens when either side wins in 24?  The precedence is huge and the actions on Jan 6 were organized and disgusting.  It's really sad how all you magats want to selectively enforce our laws.  They should all be enforced to the extent they can, period.  Claiming there is any positive in the proud boys and their behavior is disgusting.  Only a real piece of shit would do that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fuck around and find out... 

During his sentencing, a tearful Rehl struck a very different, remorseful tone, taking responsibility for his predicament — repeatedly saying, “It’s my fault.” He also insisted: “I’m done peddling lies for other people that don’t care about me.” 

Speaking to the judge shortly before his sentencing, Pezzola fought back tears and said: “I stand before you with a heart full of regret.” Calling for mercy for her husband, Pezzola’s wife nonetheless deemed him a “fucking idiot.” As if to prove this point, as he exited the courtroom, Pezzola threw up a fist and shouted: “Trump won!” 

Tarrio, the seditious conspiracy’s kingpin, is now due to be sentenced on Sept. 5. 

Yup....Trump won.... And these guys were fighting the good fight and will be pardoned by Trump once he's reelected ....:thumbsup:.... Hang in there fellas I'm "PROUD" of you....:bc:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Listen to the guy with no pension still working and looking down his nose at others as usual.

Straight to the personal attacks as usual too. Must suck being so insecure.

Not looking down my nose at anyone (maybe you though).  “Still working” isnt a personal attack?  😆I pointed out some blatant hypocrisy.  A former counselor calling people who had good reason to have questions about the election “losers”?   He counseled losers for a living.  Go play with your freeze pop collection.   Im “still working” because I want to and it pays really well, something someone who never worked for themselves would ever understand.  

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's really simple.  Get must be prosecuted and firmly.  If not guess what happens when either side wins in 24?  The precedence is huge and the actions on Jan 6 were organized and disgusting.  It's really sad how all you magats want to selectively enforce our laws.  They should all be enforced to the extent they can, period.  Claiming there is any positive in the proud boys and their behavior is disgusting.  Only a real piece of shit would do that.

No one is defending the proud boys, but the two standards of justice are crystal clear.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one is defending the proud boys, but the two standards of justice are crystal clear.  

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hang in there fellas I'm "PROUD" of you....:bc:

Viper just did.  As for double standards you are asking for them if this isnt prosecuted.  There should be one standard and that is making sure our laws are upheld period.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If anything orange fat fuck is getting special treatment :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Viper just did.  As for double standards you are asking for them if this isnt prosecuted.  There should be one standard and that is making sure our laws are upheld period.

Just wished they had burned the hell hole place to the ground :thumbsup:....now that may have been worth the sentencings being handed down and may actually been called an insurrection.   What actually happened was far from it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just wished they had burned the hell hole place to the ground :thumbsup:....now that may have been worth the sentencings being handed down and may actually been called an insurrection.   What actually happened was far from it.

Was there a peaceful transfer of power? :snack:

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

these guys were fighting the good fight and will be pardoned by Trump once he's reelected ....:thumbsup:....

did you read their comments and absorb them into the gray matter between your ears? 

pardoned... when he wins

:roflcrying:

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's ok for biden to tear down walls on our border, but you get 17 years if you shake a fence at the capital building.  Anyone who sides with that is just plain ignorant.

More proof that many individuals who were once part of extreme movements have now ascended to positions of power and authority within the courts.

How about neither of it's ok. Fucking dummies.

31 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yes 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Because Pence thankfully turned down Trump’s request.

Busted windows with shit and piss in the hallways after every election…..and we will call it a peaceful tour and peaceful transition of power?  New norm? 

Fuck MAGAt’s are worthless