Check your account email address ×

"Former Proud Boys leader Joe Biggs sobbed as he was sentenced to 17 Years"

Wow you guys are still outraged about the guided capital tour on Jan 6?  A bunch of unarmed protestors almost overtook America!!

Lol beta cucks to the 10th degree.  Keep drinking the soy and watching your corporate news programming.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Wow you guys are still outraged about the guided capital tour on Jan 6?  A bunch of unarmed protestors almost overtook America!!

Lol beta cucks to the 10th degree.  Keep drinking the soy and watching your corporate news programming.

Was there a peaceful transfer of power? :snack:

24 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Even handed out name tags and said “Come on in!” :lol:

37 minutes ago, mnstang said:

please point out the tour guide...

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

had concerns?

disagreed? 

many of these gullible rubes believed and physically acted upon lies... and are now deeply regretting their actions, rightfully so.  

I do at times wonder precisely what he'd have to do to make some of you turn on him?  

Screenshot_20230902-213500.png

There's no turning on the GOAT....in fact the head honcho, the Shaman wanted to retract his guilty plea. He even knows they have been overcharged for the little tour of the Capitol they received. (Credit Tucker)

They took the tour all on their free will..... going "Peacefully and Patriotically" makes the GOAT 🐐 exempt.

However, most including myself to this day know the election was rigged (withholding laptop) and stolen from Trump and were very passionate about it.

Now the Jan 6th committee has destroyed evidence....WAKE UP !

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There's no turning on the GOAT....in fact the head honcho, the Shaman wanted to retract his guilty plea. He even knows they have been overcharged for the little tour of the Capitol they received. (Credit Tucker)

They took the tour all on their free will..... going "Peacefully and Patriotically" makes the GOAT 🐐 exempt.

However, most including myself to this day know the election was rigged (withholding laptop) and stolen from Trump and were very passionate about it.

Was there a peaceful transfer of power?  Where’s your evidence admissible in court of a rigged election? :snack: 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

maybe you should wake up ;)

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe you should wake up ;)

Very small percentage of hooligans.... cherry 🍒 picked to make the gullible government believing fools like yourself outraged.....

Video below is nuff said on what really happened. I have seen to much lying and coverups from top levels of our government to be credible anymore.     And  what happened to the evidence the Jan 6th farce committee had?

P.S. The Shaman rules:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Very small percentage of hooligans.... cherry 🍒 picked to make the gullible government believing fools like yourself outraged.....

Video below is nuff said on what really happened. I have seen to much lying and coverups from top levels of our government to be credible anymore.     And  what happened to the evidence the Jan 6th farce committee had?

P.S. The Shaman rules:thumbsup:

you didn't and won't watch it because it goes against every single last narrative you've been brainwashed to believe. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you didn't and won't watch it because it goes against every single last narrative you've been brainwashed to believe. 

I watched some of your propaganda......near the end when they were in the Capitol passing cops standing with their hands in their pockets......yup real threats.

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

in fact the head honcho, the Shaman wanted to retract his guilty plea. He even knows they have been overcharged for the little tour of the Capitol they received. (Credit Tucker)

You live in an alternate reality, filled with TrumpArena brainwashing.

Chansley's court filings asking the judge to invalidate his guilty plea are premised on the arguments that the Justice Department messed up by failing to hand over that 10-second video earlier and that his attorneys were ineffective because they failed to get their hands on it. (The clip was provided to Chansley's lawyer in February 2023, the judge says.)

Calling Chansley's legal arguments "devoid of common sense," the judge said the 10-second video did not, in fact, prove he was innocent.

"These videos are decidedly not exculpatory, especially when viewed in context with the 'miles and miles and miles of footage' recorded of Mr. Chansley on January 6, 2021," Lamberth wrote. "Such footage, conveniently omitted by the March 6, 2023 program, shows nearly all of Mr. Chansley's actions that day, including: carrying a six-foot-long pole armed with a spearhead, unlawfully entering the Capitol through a broken door, disobeying orders from law enforcement on more than a half-dozen occasions, screaming obscenities, entering the Senate chamber, climbing onto the Senate dais, sitting in the Vice President's chair, and leaving a threatening message for the Vice President."

good job Tucker. 9_9

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You live in an alternate reality, filled with TrumpArena brainwashing.

Chansley's court filings asking the judge to invalidate his guilty plea are premised on the arguments that the Justice Department messed up by failing to hand over that 10-second video earlier and that his attorneys were ineffective because they failed to get their hands on it. (The clip was provided to Chansley's lawyer in February 2023, the judge says.)

Calling Chansley's legal arguments "devoid of common sense," the judge said the 10-second video did not, in fact, prove he was innocent.

"These videos are decidedly not exculpatory, especially when viewed in context with the 'miles and miles and miles of footage' recorded of Mr. Chansley on January 6, 2021," Lamberth wrote. "Such footage, conveniently omitted by the March 6, 2023 program, shows nearly all of Mr. Chansley's actions that day, including: carrying a six-foot-long pole armed with a spearhead, unlawfully entering the Capitol through a broken door, disobeying orders from law enforcement on more than a half-dozen occasions, screaming obscenities, entering the Senate chamber, climbing onto the Senate dais, sitting in the Vice President's chair, and leaving a threatening message for the Vice President."

good job Tucker. 9_9

Oh yes.....he was such a threat with that 6 foot spearhead:lol:..... They purposely omitted the Tucker evidence.   ...... Plus the January 6th committee destroyed all the evidence that's all you need to know of how much of a farce it is ...but go ahead keep believing

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I watched some of your propaganda......near the end when they were in the Capitol passing cops standing with their hands in their pockets......yup real threats.

17 minute video documenting step by step how the PB's coordinated to breach the capital... you didn't watch shit or learn a thing.  

There's even footage of the 'criers' in there.  

laughable man... you're a rube

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

17 minute video documenting step by step how the PB's coordinated to breach the capital... you didn't watch shit or learn a thing.  

There's even footage of the 'criers' in there.  

laughable man... you're a rube

I'm pretty damn proud of the Proud Boys !:bc::lol:

It's ok for biden to tear down walls on our border, but you get 17 years if you shake a fence at the capital building.  Anyone who sides with that is just plain ignorant.

More proof that many individuals who were once part of extreme movements have now ascended to positions of power and authority within the courts.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's ok for biden to tear down walls on our border, but you get 17 years if you shake a fence at the capital building.  Anyone who sides with that is just plain ignorant.

More proof that many individuals who were once part of extreme movements have now ascended to positions of power and authority within the courts.

'shake a fence'

God damn, the cult mentality is strong here this morning.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for crying in court like babies and denouncing Trump? 

:bc: 

9_9

Hell.... I'd be crying too, if I was sentenced to jail for taking what amounted to a tour :lol:

...."Peacefully and Patriotically" Trump's own words......SBYL

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hell.... I'd be crying too, if I was sentenced to jail for taking what amounted to a tour :lol:

...."Peacefully and Patriotically" Trump's own words......SBYL

fuck around and find out... 

During his sentencing, a tearful Rehl struck a very different, remorseful tone, taking responsibility for his predicament — repeatedly saying, “It’s my fault.” He also insisted: “I’m done peddling lies for other people that don’t care about me.” 

Speaking to the judge shortly before his sentencing, Pezzola fought back tears and said: “I stand before you with a heart full of regret.” Calling for mercy for her husband, Pezzola’s wife nonetheless deemed him a “fucking idiot.” As if to prove this point, as he exited the courtroom, Pezzola threw up a fist and shouted: “Trump won!” 

Tarrio, the seditious conspiracy’s kingpin, is now due to be sentenced on Sept. 5.