Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

8 hours ago, Premium said:

Sounds like you got stuck behind some terrible riders.

I am every bit as fast in the twisties, if not more so, on my buddy's Matryx XCs vs my Procross R-XC. Those XCs are way more fun to goon ride though.

The Polaris 600 Cross Country sleds I've ridden do not seem to turn as well as the Cats do.  Faster out of the corner and straight line though.  

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Polaris 600 Cross Country sleds I've ridden do not seem to turn as well as the Cats do.  Faster out of the corner and straight line though.  

Granted my sled was fucked up all last winter the Polaris’s had like 18mph on me and 7-8mph on the properly running RXCs. And there was a lot of long straights on the tracks last year.  

Idk if you saw it but Justin got a local central NY club to build an 8 mile terrain track on their property.

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Granted my sled was fucked up all last winter the Polaris’s had like 18mph on me and 7-8mph on the properly running RXCs. And there was a lot of long straights on the tracks last year.  

Idk if you saw it but Justin got a local central NY club to build an 8 mile terrain track on their property.

They were running nsp top secret clutching so they had an un fair advantage 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Go look at the tki belt drive thread on hcs. He claims he is a long time tki dealer now and chain cases/components grow 3/8 of an inch from drive line heat 

Are you a dealer?? You know more right???:lol:

On 9/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, ZR6000RR said:

90% could care less if the gauge is color. The controls are better than the competition, bar none! 

On 9/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, krom said:

God you are a moron..  You just make up this stupid shit for somthing to do???

The 2 most asked questions in the AC booth at every show for the last 5 years have been, where is the 850, and where is the updated gauge with gps.

FWIW I have more than one customer with multiple brand sleds, and they both say that the setup on their poo is vastly superior to the garmin setup ac has.

btw wait till you actually use a sled with atac, and have to deal with that top button on a regular basis...

You won't admit it, and you ride like old people fuck, but its not quick and easy to change setting on the fly, like it should be.

On 9/5/2023 at 12:25 PM, ZR6000RR said:

What ever you say there janitor. 

Strange that today while doing the 858 release Troy said the #1 most asked question was "where is the 850" and the #2 most asked question was about a gauge with gps...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, krom said:

Strange that today while doing the 858 release Troy said the #1 most asked question was "where is the 850" and the #2 most asked question was about a gauge with gps...

Out of what? 8? Get help. We don't want to lose you.

On 9/6/2023 at 11:01 PM, Palu49 said:

7-8mph is an enormous difference on the big end, no matter how well a sled turns.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

And yet cat won the championship lol 😂😂😂😂 magic!

no denying ZH312 is the GOAT

back in 2018...

The results were equally dominant in USXC cross-country, where Team Arctic captured 88 out of 140 possible class wins (62 percent), 213 out of 414 podium positions (51 percent) and 16 of 21 class high point titles (76 percent). Team Arctic racers crushed the competition aboard the same snowmobile and technology available to all Arctic Cat enthusiasts: the ZR 6000R XC in the ProCross chassis that features the C-TEC2 DSI engine plus the ARS front and SLIDE-ACTION rear suspension combo.

“For one brand to win 60 percent of all the terrain races is a testament to Arctic Cat engineers, and even more, our outstanding racers and their incredibly supportive teams,” said Kloety. “We congratulate every Team Arctic racer and crew member for being part of the most successful race program’s in snowmobiling competition.”

https://www.arcticinsider.com/team-arctic-rewrites-race-history-in-snocross-cross-country/

I didn't do the math for 2023 but dominate the competition they did not.  

https://corpowersports.com/assets/pdf_files/2023 points 32123v2.pdf

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

sales #'s vs competitive XC 'wins'  

of course that doesn't matter...

maybe Cat should have stuck with the Procross because 'competitive'... :news:

Stop it ... you're gonna make me click on the like button for one of your posts!! :lolz:

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps just riding a Jag everywhere is the right choice as it is the greatest sled of all time

incorrect, that would be the Sno Pro 500... a gift from the heavens and inspiration for the newest unneeded AC chassis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

The uncompetitive sleds won in the most competitive class (again), so uncompetitive!  Fair balanced no glasses no derangement to see here 

Post season results for sno x, its embarising

doo beat AC using an AC sled....

1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

The largest spectated form of snowmobiling... and you ask if it exists.. lol. time to wonder out of your bubble jimmy.

Been 20 years since I attended one. Cross country is more fun. Riding is even better.