Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well find a new toy to destroy. Maybe, just maybe, a sled wont be totaled, fucking everyone on that insurance company. 

I see there is another hole in the ferry dock ramp. It is perfect for ripping bulk heads off a sled 

18 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I see there is another hole in the ferry dock ramp. It is perfect for ripping bulk heads off a sled 

Since now you have a sense, go the other direction. Simple fix. Loading a sled does not require attempting light speed. You got this.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Since now you have a sense, go the other direction. Simple fix. Loading a sled does not require attempting light speed. You got this.

I will try to take a picture of it. You don’t have to go fast. It is known for ripping hitches off trucks. Probably why it’s all fucked up again. weekend super trucker with their over loaded suv probably bottom out again and ripped some off their car 

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I see Deepthroat posting a lot after I post. I have him on ignore. 

You pretend well.  You've quoted me 3 different times while I have been on supposed ignore.  You just realize that if you try to argue with me you will continue to look like the moron you are so you run like a little bitch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Two bad years in a row to do landscaping and try to establish new grass..

I kinda miss SE MN with all that beautiful black dirt - we could grow anything.  Up here, "top soil" is just dark-colored sand.  Nothing grows on it, except crabgrass.  I have my work cut out for me in the years to come.  We're super dry right now, too.

8 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I kinda miss SE MN with all that beautiful black dirt - we could grow anything.  Up here, "top soil" is just dark-colored sand.  Nothing grows on it, except crabgrass.  I have my work cut out for me in the years to come.  We're super dry right now, too.

We have a variety of soil types around here but I just happen to live on gravel so it dries out pretty quickly. 

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I have prime growing soil here. I have my planting tractor ready to go. 

IMG_1336.jpeg

Edited by Not greg b

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You pretend well.  You've quoted me 3 different times while I have been on supposed ignore.  You just realize that if you try to argue with me you will continue to look like the moron you are so you run like a little bitch.

he lies about having me on ignore too

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

That's not good. I would have went after them. Not safe at any speed. Is that old fuck still alive? Ralf Nader! 

It gets all fucked up from people pulling bumper pull trailers with vehicles that are over loaded. The hitch will bottom out and fuck the ramp all up. They will probably fix it next week after tourist season is done. It won’t last long. It has been worse the last few years as the water has been so high they cant adjust the ramp to level it out to keep the idiots from bottoming out. 

It wasn’t that bad when I caught it with my sled, but it was chewed up enough to stop the sled dead and I almost fell off of it. I didn’t think the sled was actually hurt until months later when I had it on my lift and the skis were pointed in 2 different directions. None of the plastics on the sled damaged. Twisted the front bulkhead bad. 

27 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

It wasn’t that bad when I caught it with my sled, but it was chewed up enough to stop the sled dead and I almost fell off of it. I didn’t think the sled was actually hurt until months later when I had it on my lift and the skis were pointed in 2 different directions. None of the plastics on the sled damaged. Twisted the front bulkhead bad. 

Sometimes hard to see carnage.

I ran Simmons skis on my zr900 for a few years.  Found you could cut down zr carbides to fit the Mount holes.  But I'd catch them BAD on things like RR tracks.  Few times it rip the bars out of my hands.  Some very violent hits to the chassis almost every ride.

They don't make sleds like that anymore.  Compared the a arm hardware on that sled compared to a procross.  The zr bolts are 3-4x as thick, pretty crazy.  That sled should have died many times and I couldn't have held it against it.  I think it's over 9 lives now.

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I ran Simmons skis on my zr900 for a few years.  Found you could cut down zr carbides to fit the Mount holes.  But I'd catch them BAD on things like RR tracks.  Few times it rip the bars out of my hands.  Some very violent hits to the chassis almost every ride.

They don't make sleds like that anymore.  Compared the a arm hardware on that sled compared to a procross.  The zr bolts are 3-4x as thick, pretty crazy.  That sled should have died many times and I couldn't have held it against it.  I think it's over 9 lives now.

It is not just that. The spread of the A arms does increase strength. Hit anything just right and you are fucked. The 08 Doo's. I remember being told, don't sneeze near them. Seen the first year poo Storm push the control arm back an inch hitting a rail road crossing. Shit happens. 

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The few PC I’ve seen with wadded bulkheads you couldn’t have convinced me they were bent if they didn’t have front suspension on them. After @krom showed me what to look for they’re easy to spot you just have to look for a ding in the right spot.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 10:57 PM, Palu49 said:

The few PC I’ve seen with wadded bulkheads you couldn’t have convinced me they were bent if they didn’t have front suspension on them. After @krom showed me what to look for they’re easy to spot you just have to look for a ding in the right spot.

Yep. They are tough but they bend just like all them when hit right.

btw country cat has a pile of catalysts available. They must have recently updated their website. 

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Yep. They are tough but they bend just like all them when hit right.

btw country cat has a pile of catalysts available. They must have recently updated their website. 

??? Green Catalysts . . .  There were none pre season  . . . Curious, as to how their available?

Last minute cancellations wanting Big Bores?