Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

Since snow check is over my options are limited, I have narrowed it down to two sleds to ride around my back yard and go to the local watering hole. A B last LT or a skidoo sport and I have a tough time deciding which one to get. Cons for both is I will probably brake something on the first ride and dealer support sucks in this area for both. Pro for the ski doo is it has more HP. Pros for the B Last is it has a rack to strap down a yeti with a 2 30 racks of panther ice ale. It also has a 2 up option to give a lovely farm animal a ride back to my double from the local watering hole. I can’t decide. Attached are pictures of the sleds and the watering hole 

IMG_1082.png

IMG_1178.png

71478101530__4E657066-0507-4E6B-9B84-183E8D8DD847.jpeg

Edited by Not greg b
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

with your luck.. Take an Uber

Look what they make for the blast. I am going to install this and see how many new neighbors I can up set. I think I have to go with the blast 

IMG_1213.png

On 8/27/2023 at 8:47 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's why the Raiders moved to Vegas and the A's are next... noise complaints. 

I located about 10 cattle asses that are not spoken for at dealers in about 10 minutes. I think I am going to get one when I go back to Minnesota. I am going to contact diamond S and see if they can mod my can to mount in it so I can scare children. The stock muffler in the catalyst looks very close to the boat anchor they use on the pc

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I located about 10 cattle asses that are not spoken for at dealers in about 10 minutes. I think I am going to get one when I go back to Minnesota. I am going to contact diamond S and see if they can mod my can to mount in it so I can scare children. The stock muffler in the catalyst looks very close to the boat anchor they use on the pc

Dang it I should have thought of doing that.  Sold mine with my PC figuring it'd be different for the cataracts 

45 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Dang it I should have thought of doing that.  Sold mine with my PC figuring it'd be different for the cataracts 

How much different they are I am not sure. I am just going by the pictures I have seen. I sent diamond s an email to see if they will do that or not. 

have you herd if they changed the belt for these things?? I haven’t seen any new belt part numbers released yet. I still have 2 brand new belts for the pc 

Edited by Not greg b

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

How much different they are I am not sure. I am just going by the pictures I have seen. I sent diamond s an email to see if they will do that or not. 

have you herd if they changed the belt for these things?? I haven’t seen any new belt part numbers released yet. I still have 2 brand new belts for the pc 

For some reason I think there is a new belt.  I don't remember why I think that though.  Did I read that somewhere and forget where?  Am I full of shit?  Talking to myself?  We may never know.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

For some reason I think there is a new belt.  I don't remember why I think that though.  Did I read that somewhere and forget where?  Am I full of shit?  Talking to myself?  We may never know.

I have never seen a straight answer either way. I guess I will have to spend 100bucks and go to haydays and ask lol

4 minutes ago, mnstang said:

It is different. Part number, circumference,  etc. I have never had a belt failure since, I have no idea when. I just have a spare because it is trained in I guess.

Edited by ZR6000RR

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is different. Part number, circumference,  etc. I have never had a belt failure since, I have no idea when. I just have a spare because it is trained in I guess.

You need to ride harder.

If you don't rat nest a belt in your sled this winter, I'll be disappointed.

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You need to ride harder.

I don’t think I have ever seen a sled of any color never a blow a belt. if you get an entire season out of a belt you have done well.

5 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You need to ride harder.

Break them in right. Warm them up properly, you don't blow belts. O prefer to  save my money for gas, oil and beer.

52 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Break them in right. Warm them up properly, you don't blow belts. NEVER EVER DRIVE OVER 50 MPH!!! O prefer to  save my money for gas, oil and beer.

Fixed it for you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Premium said:

Fixed it for you

Any idea what the chain case belt part number is?? I will probably need a few of those too. Maybe the Polaris belt will interchange for 5 more hp at the track??