Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

We mow at least 3 acres every week and our yard still looks like that.  Instead of getting better next year, I think we're either going to let more of it grow or let the grand kids loose on it with their wheelers.  It's just not worth it to mow that much.

Which FS members will I be standing next to at the Arctic Cat presentation at Hay Days?  Since I say, "It's gotta be a Cat", I figured I'd get VIP access or something, but they said, "appreciate your enthusiasm, but no".  So, I'll be in the crowd with my GoPro and all of the Polaris and Doo engineers.

I was just pulling his chains. I had planned on attending but starting next Tuesday and working Saturdays until paving and shouldering are complete, my weekends are over until after beet season is complete. Maybe kROMMER will be there cleaning up after the crowd disperses. Hang with him. He keeps some potent Ammonia near him at all times.

5 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I knew you were a hillbilly. Most have never seen a lawn mower before. 

I haven’t been able to mow my lawn because my HR700 is still waiting on parts so textron can complete the warranty work. Damn blade motor took a shit again 

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I haven’t been able to mow my lawn because my HR700 is still waiting on parts so textron can complete the warranty work. Damn blade motor took a shit again 

I'd lend you my Cub Cadet, but knowing your kind, I would get back a shell.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I was just pulling his chains. I had planned on attending but starting next Tuesday and working Saturdays until paving and shouldering are complete, my weekends are over until after beet season is complete. Maybe kROMMER will be there cleaning up after the crowd disperses. Hang with him. He keeps some potent Ammonia near him at all times.

Says the guy scrubbing roads after the beet trucks drop field shit all over them.

• Like 1

I see Deepthroat posting a lot after I post. I have him on ignore. He must be like an unattrainable (spelling? Guck it, it's a snowmobile forum, not a class) barking dog. Probably should be put down. They never learn. Talking the dog now. Not cock sucker, Deepthroat, mind you. He can go fuck himself.

Edited by ZR6000RR

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Going to call my dealer o'choice tomorrow and tell them to let me know if anyone backs out of a RXC.

27,500 and my 129 is yours. Not a penny less. Wait? 50 grand. You can afford it. You never race it seems, so there is my final offer. Oh, and you pay the tax.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

27,500 and my 129 is yours. Not a penny less. Wait? 50 grand. You can afford it. You never race it seems, so there is my final offer. Oh, and you pay the tax.

I think this weekend is night #29 or #30 for the season in the cars.

Edited by racinfarmer

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I think this weekend with night #29 or #30 for the season in the cars.

Like last year at snodeo. A total no show. WTF? Just a photo of my sled to prove you were there. Sad.

28 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am sitting next to a bunch of brand new cub cadets right now. 

Buy one an live the dream I have. Wife knows one speed. Wide open and drill every rock and stump on the way. A set of blades, twice a year if I did it right.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Meh, if only you fuckers could sign them like they do over by Park Rapids.

Did you know? We already did. DNR years before made us take down signs. Now they want it. It's like a custodian from New York State was making decisions.

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Buy one a live the dream I have. Wife knows one speed. Wide open and drill every rock and stump on the way. A set of blades, twice a year if I did it right.

Mowing the lawn involves work. I am still on the no mow may trend. 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Mowing the lawn involves work. I am still on the no mow may trend. 

Well find a new toy to destroy. Maybe, just maybe, a sled wont be totaled, fucking everyone on that insurance company. 

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ya, around here we haven't gotten any more than 3" of rain since may. I haven't mowed my lawn since July 1st and that was just to cut the weeds down.

Sorry. We are dry but get weekly soaking. Crops are good.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Ya, around here we haven't gotten any more than 3" of rain since may. I haven't mowed my lawn since July 1st and that was just to cut the weeds down.

The thought has crossed my mind of taking a few old pivot sections and using them to water the yard.