Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

51 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

watching a small portion of the race is more fun ?

Id rather be riding.

We sponsor a race. Can see 90% of it as it is a lake race. I'd rather ride as well, but it is our big money maker.

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

watching a small portion of the race is more fun ?

Id rather be riding.

Jimwit is a retard 

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

We sponsor a race. Can see 90% of it as it is a lake race. I'd rather ride as well, but it is our big money maker.

Exhibit A.  Riding on a lake is shoot yourself boring.  Fun for a guy that has a catastrophic handling crash at 25mph perhaps but even my 12 year old has no interest in that 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Jimwit is a retard 

Exhibit A.  Riding on a lake is shoot yourself boring.  Fun for a guy that has a catastrophic handling crash at 25mph perhaps but even my 12 year old has no interest in that 

sometimes it can be, but not always.

we used to meet up on the lake hang out bs and race.  Hell we used to do it at guys houses in the fall.  That has died out around here though, lots fewer folks riding, or participating in any winter activities.  Hell back then the tiny local club would get over 100 folks riding in their poker run, now its tough to get 25

Throw your leg over a 400+ hp turbo at full factory ride height, and take a couple of pulls while trying to concentrate on watching the tach instead of where you are going.  It gets exciting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krom said:

Throw your leg over a 400+ hp turbo at full factory ride height, and take a couple of pulls while trying to concentrate on watching the tach instead of where you are going.  It gets exciting

Absolutely.  Different beast than what Jimwit was talking about though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I guess following the little dots 1-2-3 miles away from 1 location is interesting.

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Jimwit is a retard 

Ice Lemans are tons of fun and can have good spectating, but like a road course, you can only see so much.

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I guess following the little dots 1-2-3 miles away from 1 location is interesting.

Ice Lemans are tons of fun and can have good spectating, but like a road course, you can only see so much.

It is to me. Most years I'm on a corner. 

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It was sarcasm to prove a point...

30 second lap times are boring as fuck, I don't care how much they're airing it out.  Terrain racing is where the athletes with the skill shine imo.

• Like 1