Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Any idea what the chain case belt part number is?? I will probably need a few of those too. Maybe the Polaris belt will interchange for 5 more hp at the track?? 

Since Cats racers have yet to break a belt, I doubt you will unless you use a knife.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Since Cats racers have yet to break a belt, I doubt you will unless you use a knife.

Lol that is 100% false. If it was even remotely true, it would be the first time any drive line in the racing of anything has had a 100% reliability. 

23 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Lol that is 100% false. If it was even remotely true, it would be the first time any drive line in the racing of anything has had a 100% reliability. 

That's what they are stating. Calling it the life of the sled type. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

kinda hard to break a belt when the crank bearings aren't pinned from the factory and the engine just blows the fuck up... 

Norman County Quality Control right there.... :thumbsup:

IMG_20230501_140126109_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230501_135915137_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230501_135905741_HDR.jpg

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat has never publicly stated that and never will. You have 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Cat has never publicly stated that and never will. You have 

I talked to one of there Engineers about this. Markus, he stayed that as well. Even in the deep dives on the sled, they made the claim. So you are incorrect, as usual.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I talked to one of there Engineers about this. Markus, he stayed that as well. Even in the deep dives on the sled, they made the claim. So you are incorrect, as usual.

I will go with what arctic cat says and keep a spare tire. It’s a wear item that will fail, that’s why they made the belt easy to replace. Cat has never told anyone the race team has never broken one. No one from arctic cat is going to tell some random they broke a bunch of stuff in testing including people named marcus. 

IMG_1288.jpeg

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

How much different they are I am not sure. I am just going by the pictures I have seen. I sent diamond s an email to see if they will do that or not. 

have you herd if they changed the belt for these things?? I haven’t seen any new belt part numbers released yet. I still have 2 brand new belts for the pc 

0627-131  BELT,DRIVE-DCVS 38.3W X 1198  $177.95

0627-128  BELT,FINAL DRIVE-8MM P, 112T, 36MM W  $199.95

Edited by krom

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

designed to be life of vehicle. Yes cat stated it.

The only thing they claim in that video is in durability testing, performance and tension was not effected and danced around the life long question. I will keep a spare belt as they are about the same price as a chain. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, krom said:

0627-131  BELT,DRIVE-DCVS 38.3W X 1198  $177.95

0627-128  BELT,FINAL DRIVE-8MM P, 112T, 36MM W  $199.95

Thanks I will have some indestructible 111s to sell. Brand new in the package 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:
3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The only thing they claim in that video is in durability testing, performance and tension was not effected and danced around the life long question. I will keep a spare belt as they are about the same price as a chain. 

Well the way you claim to ride, maybe a spare sled or 3.

I wonder what the warranty on the seat will be?? I am gonna park this thing outside all winter in my front yard. I don’t feel like hauling it around so I will ride it from the shade tree. I know the people up the road have great results with their old skidoos and mustang doing that 

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I wonder what the warranty on the seat will be?? I am gonna park this thing outside all winter in my front yard. I don’t feel like hauling it around so I will ride it from the shade tree. I know the people up the road have great results with their old skidoos and mustang doing that 

Buy a cover you tight ass!

47 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If they state that it is solely to try to alleviate the emotions and mess the last time they released a new chassis.  The PC was a belt disaster.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If they state that it is solely to try to alleviate the emotions and mess the last time they released a new chassis.  The PC was a belt disaster.

Neither the xp or 850 doo are any better than the 800 pc.  Haven't heard if they actually fixed that for "G5"

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

@ZR6000RR is the only jerkoff who claimed that belt was "lifetime"

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

designed to be life of vehicle. Yes cat stated it.

Along with this guy kROMMER. I am sure there will be idiots that will find a way to break it, but is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle. Ah shucks. 

37 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Along with this guy kROMMER. I am sure there will be idiots that will find a way to break it, but is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle. Ah shucks. 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

one of these 2 is a lying moronic jerkoff, who knows for a fact that the new engine is going to be an 870, that the catalyst riot, and M sold out in hours, and has the best dealer on the earth, despite the fact that neither he or his dealer could figure out what the word "all" means.  The other is @Not greg b

Edited by krom
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, krom said:

one of these 2 is a lying moronic jerkoff, who knows for a fact that the new engine is going to be an 870, that the catalyst riot, and M sold out in hours, and has the best dealer on the earth, despite the fact that neither he or his dealer could figure out what the word "all" means.  The other is @Not greg b

Just remember kROMMER. Insults don't bother me like they do you. Must be tough looking around every corner thinking someone is calling you the runner up to the Custodian of New York go fuck yourself.

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just remember kROMMER. Insults don't bother me like they do you. Must be tough looking around every corner thinking someone is calling you the runner up to the Custodian of New York go fuck yourself.

• Says the guy who puts people on fake ignore.  :roflcrying:  ie, they bother the fuck out of you.  Nice try Jimwit.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I knew you were a hillbilly. Most have never seen a lawn mower before. 

We mow at least 3 acres every week and our yard still looks like that.  Instead of getting better next year, I think we're either going to let more of it grow or let the grand kids loose on it with their wheelers.  It's just not worth it to mow that much.

Which FS members will I be standing next to at the Arctic Cat presentation at Hay Days?  Since I say, "It's gotta be a Cat", I figured I'd get VIP access or something, but they said, "appreciate your enthusiasm, but no".  So, I'll be in the crowd with my GoPro and all of the Polaris and Doo engineers.