Check your account email address ×

New sled to buy

5 hours ago, ICG said:

??? Green Catalysts . . .  There were none pre season  . . . Curious, as to how their available?

Last minute cancellations wanting Big Bores?

They magically realized long track riders don’t want 600s and the trail riders are still waiting on on a a display and hand controls that are better than a 1987 Pontiac 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They magically realized long track riders don’t want 600s and the trail riders are still waiting on on a a display and hand controls that are better than a 1987 Pontiac 

90% could care less if the gauge is color. The controls are better than the competition, bar none! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

90% could care less if the gauge is color. The controls are better than the competition, bar none! 

God you are a moron..  You just make up this stupid shit for somthing to do???

The 2 most asked questions in the AC booth at every show for the last 5 years have been, where is the 850, and where is the updated gauge with gps.

FWIW I have more than one customer with multiple brand sleds, and they both say that the setup on their poo is vastly superior to the garmin setup ac has.

btw wait till you actually use a sled with atac, and have to deal with that top button on a regular basis...

You won't admit it, and you ride like old people fuck, but its not quick and easy to change setting on the fly, like it should be.

Edited by krom

10 minutes ago, krom said:

God you are a moron..  You just make up this stupid shit for somthing to do???

The 2 most asked questions in the AC booth at every show for the last 5 years have been, where is the 850, and where is the updated gauge with gps.

FWIW I have more than one customer with multiple brand sleds, and they both say that the setup on their poo is vastly superior to the garmin setup ac has.

btw wait till you actually use a sled with atac, and have to deal with that top button on a regular basis...

You won't admit it, and you ride like old people fuck, but its not quick and easy to change setting on the fly, like it should be.

What ever you say there janitor. 

15 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well obviously, they are.

Well I found every variation of a catalyst to buy with little effort other than a rxc. For a so called limited availability “sold out in minutes” sled that’s sad. I just have to figure out what one I want. Probably gonna get a 129 and be done with it 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Well I found every variation of a catalyst to buy with little effort other than a rxc. For a so called limited availability “sold out in minutes” sled that’s sad. I just have to figure out what one I want. Probably gonna get a 129 and be done with it 

Well those who supposedly were canceled should be offered first. Not that I care. When it comes to sleds, it is all about me. 

13 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I'll bet come November, you'll be able to find a RXC sitting at a dealer too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Well they were sold out in minutes.  Guessing some people had to back out of their commitment for any number of reasons.  

I found at least 20 available not looking very hard. The rxc will be tough one to get. I am thinking just getting the 129 and having a wheelie machine like the zr2 days with an uncoupled skid. The only bad thing is they have shit shocks unless you get an iact and I don’t want that for 2 grand more. I will buy different shocks for that price 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I found at least 20 available not looking very hard. The rxc will be tough one to get. I am thinking just getting the 129 and having a wheelie machine like the zr2 days with an uncoupled skid. The only bad thing is they have shit shocks unless you get an iact and I don’t want that for 2 grand more. I will buy different shocks for that price 

did you ride a 129?

The ones I rode didn't act like "a wheelie machine like the zr2 days"  it was unstudded, and I didn't spend any time playing with the setup but put a good hour on one under actual riding conditions, not just a consumer demo ride.. 

On the conditions of the day, it would spin before picking the skis much, and even standing on the back of the boards and pulling on the bars, it would spin instead of pointing the skies to the sky.

Should be a different story with traction and HP, but with the old lady power level it isn't going to "cat walk"

3 minutes ago, krom said:

On the conditions of the day, it would spin before picking the skis much, and even standing on the back of the boards and pulling on the bars, it would spin instead of pointing the skies to the sky.

Should be a different story with traction and HP, but with the old lady power level it isn't going to "cat walk"

Cobra? ...spin city.

1 hour ago, krom said:

did you ride a 129?

The ones I rode didn't act like "a wheelie machine like the zr2 days"  it was unstudded, and I didn't spend any time playing with the setup but put a good hour on one under actual riding conditions, not just a consumer demo ride.. 

Old lady power 😂

I don't think it's uncoupled so that it can be a wheelie machine.  Don't think that's why cat did that.  But if that's what you want I'm sure the enlightened bunch on some of the FB groups could get you squared away so you can have an ill handling wheelie machine, like a Polaris for example.  It'll be mad sick bro 

51 minutes ago, Premium said:

Some of is like to have a sled that responds to your input, whether it's carving corners or yanking the skis up. The Polaris sleds do this amazingly well...

They don't corner nearly as well.  All sleds respond to rider input, that's just silly.  Reminds me of a couple on new Polaris sleds we were stuck behind last year.  They were making these hugely exaggerated "rider inputs" while hugely holding up 3 30 year old sleds including a woman rider.  We all noticed it and found it pretty odd and funny.  If you go pro'd it and sped it up 3x, they would have looked liked pros with the how much they were hanging off their machines.  But at actual speed... maybe they were high and it just seemed really intense 🤣

50 minutes ago, mnstang said:

They don't corner nearly as well.  All sleds respond to rider input, that's just silly.  Reminds me of a couple on new Polaris sleds we were stuck behind last year.  They were making these hugely exaggerated "rider inputs" while hugely holding up 3 30 year old sleds including a woman rider.  We all noticed it and found it pretty odd and funny.  If you go pro'd it and sped it up 3x, they would have looked liked pros with the how much they were hanging off their machines.  But at actual speed... maybe they were high and it just seemed really intense 🤣

Sounds like you got stuck behind some terrible riders.

I am every bit as fast in the twisties, if not more so, on my buddy's Matryx XCs vs my Procross R-XC. Those XCs are way more fun to goon ride though.

Edited by Premium

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

I don't think it's uncoupled so that it can be a wheelie machine.  Don't think that's why cat did that.  But if that's what you want I'm sure the enlightened bunch on some of the FB groups could get you squared away so you can have an ill handling wheelie machine, like a Polaris for example.  It'll be mad sick bro 

You sound awfully familiar to another Cat rider on here. You two are vying for the Bullshit King of the year award:lol2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

You sound awfully familiar to another Cat rider on here. You two are vying for the Bullshit King of the year award:lol2:

You sound familiar to many of the other butthurt folks around here 

6 hours ago, krom said:

did you ride a 129?

I haven’t road a catalyst but I will find out. Bought the black 129 today. If cat does a limited build for this season on whatever is in the box at haydays I will get that instead. dealer said I can buy their’s if they do something. They don’t think cat will have anything new to buy this for season as the reps haven’t gave them any hints. 

Edited by Not greg b