Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Blueberry is a pretty mean machine.

Could not care less. Answer the question on why speed for a work machine is sooo important? Even though, until Kale says otherwise, you are wtong.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Could not care less. Answer the question on why speed for a work machine is sooo important? Even though, until Kale says otherwise, you are wtong.

It does go up and down the roads here to get to and from fields.  Being able to to 60-65 would be nice.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It does go up and down the roads here to get to and from fields.  Being able to to 60-65 would be nice.

really? 2 minutes? You have to be fucked in the head. 

On 10/6/2023 at 5:22 PM, ZR6000RR said:

That integrated cooler is an accident waiting to happen. Terrible idea. 

5 seasons and 17500kms says differently.

It's like everything you say, the opposite is true.

Do you live alone? No way someone could put up with your retardedness.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AK440 said:

Advice Gym is too stupid to understand. 

Say what you want about @Gym Ramstud, but he is obviously more intelligent than jimwit (@ZR6000RR).  At least gym has  the ability to spell, use punctuation, and grammar.  Gym also knows far more about sleds than jimwit could ever hope to, I'd bet that unlike jimwit, he knows the first year ac had engine reverse, and that he wouldn't go on a forum and tell somone their sled has engine reverse, when it never did.  Also gym isn't going all over the internet making up bullshit.

Jimwit.jpg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Took the Tracker up to start warming up this currently unnamed beast.

Still 49mph.

Think I'm going to name it Herman the German or Hans or Wolfgang or something like that.

20231008_083807[1].jpg

Felix the Fendt

8 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Still 49mph.

Think I'm going to name it Herman the German or Hans or Wolfgang or something like that.

20231008_083807[1].jpg

Paint the rims black and put some arctic cat decals on!!!!!

10 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Felix the Fendt

I like it.

3 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

Paint the rims black and put some arctic cat decals on!!!!!

The green and red has grown on me.  Maybe I should paint the Arctic Cats after the Fendt.

12 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Still 49mph.

20231008_083807[1].jpg

Is Ziegler the dealer for those things up your way?? 

21 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Yessir.

Not sure if anyone else out this way sells Fendt.

You guys are fortunate out there.  Here anybody that has mid-90’s to mid 2000’s era tractors agco related pull their hair out trying to fix problems.  There are agco dealers around, just not many tractors sold here, so the service knowledgeability is non-existent and quite frankly, sucks!  

23 minutes ago, hayward said:

You guys are fortunate out there.  Here anybody that has mid-90’s to mid 2000’s era tractors agco related pull their hair out trying to fix problems.  There are agco dealers around, just not many tractors sold here, so the service knowledgeability is non-existent and quite frankly, sucks!  

We do have a decent network, but it seems like a lot of the smaller and stand alone dealers are being bought up and closed down with the local Cat dealers taking them over.

One area they struggle is with the high HP tractors.  

We had 1 stand alone Challenger dealer who could sell the bendy ones but not the tracked machines.  They are not a Challenger dealer anymore.  I don't think it lasted too long, maybe 6-8 years max?

One MF dealer bought up and think 3 other small AGCO/MF dealers 10-15 years ago.  Only one of them is still going today.  They ended up closing the other 3 as they couldn't make it work for some reason.  

Edited by racinfarmer

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

We do have a decent network, but it seems like a lot of the smaller and stand alone dealers are being bought up and closed down with the local Cat dealers taking them over.

One area they struggle is with the high HP tractors.  

We had 1 stand alone Challenger dealer who could sell the bendy ones but not the tracked machines.  They are not a Challenger dealer anymore.  I don't think it lasted too long, maybe 6-8 years max?

One MF dealer bought up and think 3 other small AGCO/MF dealers 10-15 years ago.  Only one of them is still going today.  They ended up closing the other 3 as they couldn't make it work for some reason.  

They're really pushing the Massey stamp out here now.  I think it's since the merger of two very good Agco dealers in the area last year.  7 locations I think now in total.  Anxious to see how they hold up compared to the deer in a couple years, as far as electronics and engines go.