Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

17 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Common knowledge has nothing to do with truth. If it was, every one would be calling you interject jESUS. The most false profit since the Waco fiasco. 

Here's a tip for you, spell check could be your friend.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

https://www.snowtechmagazine.com/2016-yamaha-1049cc-engine/

All the changes to the motor. There are million threads on ty and snow west about the bottom ends not holding up to boost from back then. They all wanted the older engine because of it. 

The Yamaha racers had to limit the rippems they'd turn on their ice sleds. 

Forget what it exactly it was, but they only dropped 2-300 to prevent unscheduled disassembles. 

Must have changed going from 15's to 16's.

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

https://www.snowtechmagazine.com/2016-yamaha-1049cc-engine/

All the changes to the motor. There are million threads on ty and snow west about the bottom ends not holding up to boost from back then. They all wanted the older engine because of it. 

Again, not proof. Just pure conjecture there, real Greg B.

6 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I've owned two ProCross sleds, a 2012 F800 and a 2014 Viper XTX (which I bought brand new BTW, came with an optional Turbo, fastest stock sled in 14 was a Viper with a Turbo).
The f800 I owned for several years and put 4500 miles on.

And they were such pieces of crap you now own a Poo and are shopping for a Doo.  We get it 

4 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

To this day a RIOT kit Zuke 800 ProCross will run with, if not beat, any new stock 850.
They are making around 175HP.

:lol: no they wouldn't. Not even close, like not even in the same league. A Boost is a new stock sled and there is not an 800 Cat in the world that would beat them unless both were dropped from an airplane. Only then does the cat have a chance.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

So not factory stock which is what stock means. 

It was sold as an accessory at Sno check time through and warrantied by Yamaha and it did not go well. The mpi kit was rock solid for years on the old configuration of the engine (the nytro). It was never an option for the 7000 as cat had the 1100 turbo so it would have been pointless to offer it for cat. 

4 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I guess they issued a recall and quit selling the kit for no reason. The changed parts caused it. 

IMG_1862.png

Wrong motor. That is the Viper engine. Definitely not proof.

14 hours ago, stinkipinki said:

I've owned two ProCross sleds, a 2012 F800 and a 2014 Viper XTX (which I bought brand new BTW, came with an optional Turbo, fastest stock sled in 14 was a Viper with a Turbo).
The f800 I owned for several years and put 4500 miles on.

Your just a little butthurt forum bitch with nothing to post but my previous comments, which I stand on 100%. Go fill diapers somewhere else. :thumb:
If you got a week ban for every Cat thread you posted hateful garbage in or trolled in, we would never hear from you, cause thats all you do on this forum....is bitch like a woman... Are you on your period 24/7/365?

And you forgot to say that both your ProCross sleds were every bit as good as a McLaren or Bugatti. Thank you Deephaven for re-posting the car comparison comments, gave me a good laugh

25 minutes ago, Tripleflipper said:

And you forgot to say that both your ProCross sleds were every bit as good as a McLaren or Bugatti. Thank you Deephaven for re-posting the car comparison comments, gave me a good laugh

Those comments were 100% correct and destroy the lame sales numbers argument. Ford sells alot of cars, Bugatti doesnt, but make a far superior performance machine.

Kind of like the 998 just absolutely destroying the field so badly for so many years it was literally in a class by itself..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, stinkipinki said:

Those comments were 100% correct and destroy the lame sales numbers argument. Ford sells alot of cars, Bugatti doesnt, but make a far superior performance machine.

Kind of like the 998 just absolutely destroying the field so badly for so many years it was literally in a class by itself..

Unfortunately Cat is far from superior to any other sled out there and they have little in the way of sales numbers. An will have even less when Yamaha stops becoming their number one customer

How about them sales numbers? :lol:
Maybe we should run them all at 300HP just to see what happens...
Ohhh right, the Polaris and Ski-Doo will fucking explode and can't even run past 220HP.
Damn it.

Atleast Polaris and Ski-Doo got the best handling chassis right?  Ohh wait, they don't anymore.
Atleast Polaris and Ski-Doo are still top notch...ohh wait they still run a chaincase.
Atleast Polaris and Ski-Doo are cutting edge...ohh wait the Polaris chassis is 8 years old going on 9, and Doo's G5 is just a tweaked G5, so thats 7 years old going on 8.
Atleast Polaris and Ski-Doo are well made...oh wait Polaris has re-called every sled they've made for the past 7 years, and just recalled over 11,000 Boost's with over 13 verified leaks.

Sales numbers!
Ohh wait Cat sold out online in a few hours!
Damn it! :lol:

Edited by stinkipinki

IDK but I've heard that sales numbers are kinda important in publically owned companies. In order to satisfy stockholders more sales generally equate to increased profits which translate into dividends.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stinkipinki said:

If Cat compares to Bugatti, or the exotics in the car world then why don't they just raise their price accordingly and become profitable? 

36 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK but I've heard that sales numbers are kinda important in publically owned companies. In order to satisfy stockholders more sales generally equate to increased profits which translate into dividends.

Sales numbers are important for all companies.

As for which sled hits the ground first when dropped from an airplane, I'm wondering about terminal velocity and aerodynamic drag.  Wouldn't the ProCross actually fall slower?

• Haha 2