Check your account email address ×

new cat big bore ...

53 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So anywho.  About that 858.  4 lbs lighter than the 600 and mounted lower.  That's pretty great.  Although I wonder if it still raises cg slightly as compared to 600.  Possibly is a taller motor with more weight on top?  Although it's probably splitting hairs at this point.  Hopefully they get serious and give some pull start only options.  And I heard it will have unmatched durability.

Really? That's the first time that I've ever heard of a product with that claim.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Really? That's the first time that I've ever heard of a product with that claim.

No not really, that would be an absurd claim for a manufacturer to make.

Polaris however did make that claim when they introduced their "patriot 850".  So, that's pretty funny.  But they don't like to talk about that.  By they I mean the resident haters.

20 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Who gave the Polaris speech in 2022?  Or, was there even one?  Anybody know or care?  Besides the deafening crickets that is lol no glasses here it's just those green guys!  I can point this shit out all day.

Chris Wolf did it in video form.  A lot more than the one paragraph the figure head gave for cat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Who gave the Polaris speech in 2022?  Or, was there even one?  Anybody know or care?  Besides the deafening crickets that is lol no glasses here it's just those green guys!  I can point this shit out all day.

compare her unveiling the most important project in AC history, to last years doo, or polaris model reveal

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, mnstang said:

You sound angry.  Need a Snickers?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Was she not new? God you must really be a big hit with the ladies. 

IDGAF if it was her first day. She had no business being on stage if she didn't know the product.

I know, I know. Your dumb ass gets away with it all the time. But you have family to fix your stupidity. And I'm sure they wouldn't put you on stage to promote anything company related.

Edited by awful knawful
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Whoever it was must have done an admiral job. Because if they fucked it up we would have remembered.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

IDGAF if it was her first day. She had no business before NG on stage if she didn't know the product.

I know, I know. Your dumb ass gets away with it all the time. But you have family to fix your stupidity. And I'm sure they wouldn't put you on stage to promote anything company related.

You are such a special fuckup. Your parents must be so proud of you. Not!

There will never be crowds around Polaris or skidoo like there was for iPad lady, is that the deep underlying issue here?

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You sound angry.  Need a Snickers?

Lol you can do better than that.  Angry would be devoting my thought and existence to hate on a brand I am secretly jealous of.  

Angry would be outraged about iPad chick.  Lol but yeah try to flip it.  All day baby this is fun to own CDS tards all day, too easy and the material never ends.  Just like tds!

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Was she not new? God you must really be a big hit with the ladies. 

Despite, or because you are a totally clueless fucking moron, who doesn't spend 2 seconds to check on the truth before posting on here...

She took over the position in May 2021:

https://www.arcticinsider.com/new-leadership-roles-announced-for-arctic-cat-today/#comment-161766

There are a lot of people in the comments telling you how stupid, and wrong you are.

It wasn't very long ago you had brought back up the stupid lie about Roger retiring:

image.png.a231797a7b884a5c2367e188edd68033.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

There will never be crowds around Polaris or skidoo like there was for iPad lady, is that the deep underlying issue here?

Lol you can do better than that.  Angry would be devoting my thought and existence to hate on a brand I am secretly jealous of.  

Angry would be outraged about iPad chick.  Lol but yeah try to flip it.  All day baby this is fun to own CDS tards all day, too easy and the material never ends.  Just like tds!

No - you're angry.  We all know you're angry ... and we laugh at you, which makes you even more angry :lolz:Which you're right, is kinda like a TDS'er!

Ultimately, that's what's so funny - it's not some so-called "CDS" hate towards the brand.  It's outright LOL'ing at the length that people like you & Ramstad will always go to defend the brand.  When you have your own brand faithful agreeing Heidi was a colossal failure to put on full display at Haydays, you don't really have a leg to stand on. But you have anger, so ya got that going for ya!!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, krom said:

Despite, or because you are a totally clueless fucking moron, who doesn't spend 2 seconds to check on the truth before posting on here...

She took over the position in May 2021:

https://www.arcticinsider.com/new-leadership-roles-announced-for-arctic-cat-today/#comment-161766

There are a lot of people in the comments telling you how stupid, and wrong you are.

It wasn't very long ago you had brought back up the stupid lie about Roger retiring:

image.png.a231797a7b884a5c2367e188edd68033.png

Wow! So you can type for others as well there internet jESUS. Cool!

29 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No - you're angry.  We all know you're angry ... and we laugh at you, which makes you even more angry :lolz:Which you're right, is kinda like a TDS'er!

Ultimately, that's what's so funny - it's not some so-called "CDS" hate towards the brand.  It's outright LOL'ing at the length that people like you & Ramstad will always go to defend the brand.  When you have your own brand faithful agreeing Heidi was a colossal failure to put on full display at Haydays, you don't really have a leg to stand on. But you have anger, so ya got that going for ya!!

I don't defend the brand, I just point out the hypocrisy and unhinged hate that you haters clearly display here, constantly.  It's not really defendable so then you start doing what you're doing right now instead.  Look for example, we're in yet another cat thread and currently a bunch of haters are in here crying about a presentation gave at haydays over a year ago.  Actually mad about this.  You actually sound pretty angry, besides saying cds "tards" I don't get personal with you people, or very rarely.  You are all a cesspool of hate and that goes along with the one guy you all gang up on that insults you back, it's like high school but you're all supposed to be grown men.  This place is quite pathetic and will never ever grow.

Not roping me in buddy, have fun with your non-hate hating though, stay classy.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I don't defend the brand, I just point out the hypocrisy and unhinged hate that you haters clearly display here, constantly.  It's not really defendable so then you start doing what you're doing right now instead.  Look for example, we're in yet another cat thread and currently a bunch of haters are in here crying about a presentation gave at haydays over a year ago.  Actually mad about this.  You actually sound pretty angry, besides saying cds "tards" I don't get personal with you people, or very rarely.  You are all a cesspool of hate and that goes along with the one guy you all gang up on that insults you back, it's like high school but you're all supposed to be grown men.  This place is quite pathetic and will never ever grow.

Hate? What is there to hate? A small, almost insignificant company that will lose 1/2 what it builds in 2026 when Yamaha are done?

A company that nearly went bankrupt again, but was saved, by a company that DGAF about sleds?

A company that puts a woman on stage that knows sweet fuck all about the product.

A company whose latest and greatest is over 5 years too late? With a chassis and engine that if anything will be on par with Doo and poos sleds that are due to be updated?

Shake your head. Only ones mad are the Cat faithful.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Chris Wolf did it in video form.  A lot more than the one paragraph the figure head gave for cat.

This would've been my first thought, to compare her iPad speech to a new model intro video.  But, that's not a true comparison.  What Polaris and Ski Doo have done at Hay Days is introduce racers and race sleds.  I don't recall what Polaris did at Hay Days last year or the year before, but I'm pretty sure they didn't use an iPad.

As far as the thing about "passion".  You don't need passion to be a good leader.  The infamous iPad doesn't show a lack of passion, it shows a lack of LEADERSHIP.

And, in regards to new model introductions, I really like the way Polaris does it.  Ski Doo has done a very professional job, as well.  However, they don't grab me and keep my attention like Polaris does.  I like how they use legitimate subject matter experts - people that are respected and recognized by everyone in the industry.  There are things I don't like about Polaris, but their new model intros aren't one of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Not roping you in ... but you take the time to write a mini novel for a response :lol:

It's all good ... you can "hate" on the so-called haters all ya want.  It's entertainment more than anything else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Wow! So you can type for others as well there internet jESUS. Cool!

Holy fucking morons, batman.

I linked to the article proving you are wrong about Heidi being new for the ipad bs, or the release of the catalyst.

I also posted a screen shot, of one of tens of thousands of people who know more about arctic cat, than you.  He told you that you are a lying pos, and don't have the slightest clue about Roger, or what happened.

1. How can you be so fucking stupid, that you don't know what a screen shot is?

2. How can you be so lazy to not follow the link, and see the exact comment I screen shot, before coming on here, making a ridiculous claim that proves just how stupid you are?

Me predicting the future:

1 hour ago, krom said:

Since your stupidity knows no bounds, here is a screenshot, of the definition of screen shotimage.png.989102010b26b1fcfd398de2d27c4ff8.png

and a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot

Since this seems to vastly exceed your mental capacity, here is how you get rid of the parts of the screen shot that aren't important to the topic at hand:
image.png.f8dfbe87629e83215160fb692e263999.png

Edited by krom
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Hate? What is there to hate? A small, almost insignificant company that will lose 1/2 what it builds in 2026 when Yamaha are done?

A company that nearly went bankrupt again, but was saved, by a company that DGAF about sleds?

A company that puts a woman on stage that knows sweet fuck all about the product.

A company whose latest and greatest is over 5 years too late? With a chassis and engine that if anything will be on par with Doo and poos sleds that are due to be updated?

Shake your head. Only ones mad are the Cat faithful.

Just to drive the point home from my previous post - this is a leadership issue, not a passion issue.  You can put a monkey in her position and Arctic Cat would be fine, from a sales, production, marketing and r&d perspective.  In a perfect scenario, what a person in her position brings to the table isn't product knowledge and it isn't passion.  It's leadership.

For a corporate bureaucracy like Textron, they don't encourage, develop or foster leadership.  It's all about numbers, metrics. 

Numbers are a function of her subordinates, and there's no good way to determine if good numbers were achieved because of good leadership or in spite of bad leadership.  Thus, a corporate manager's or executive's success isn't decided by their own competence, it's a function of positioning - getting the right promotion and then leaving before any real impact from their existence can be felt.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

So an iPad scares you? I don't have one, less even an iPhone, but seriously? That bothers you? Fuck you are dumb! It's called information, and how ever, or what ever you need to use to get it out. She is not Joe fucking Biden on a teleprompter, so just give it a rest, you fucktard!

it was like watching a kindergarten teacher read about a subject she knew nothing about to a classroom full of children

18 hours ago, Bontz said:

Picture that presentation as being held by Polaris, SkiDoo, or Yamaha ... you would be laughing your ass off at the ineptitude Heidi put on display.  It was terrible, plain and simple.

it was embarrassing tbh, still is

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

So anywho.  About that 858.  4 lbs lighter than the 600 and mounted lower.  That's pretty great.  Although I wonder if it still raises cg slightly as compared to 600.  Possibly is a taller motor with more weight on top?  Although it's probably splitting hairs at this point.  Hopefully they get serious and give some pull start only options.  And I heard it will have unmatched durability.

but, but, but... I need electric start and a fancy gauge for resale value.  9_9

3 hours ago, mnstang said:

No not really, that would be an absurd claim for a manufacturer to make.

Polaris however did make that claim when they introduced their "patriot 850".  So, that's pretty funny.  But they don't like to talk about that.  By they I mean the resident haters.

unmatched durability... ranked right up there with terrain dominator.  

marketing... :roflcrying:

At the end of the day it won’t actually be all that difficult for Cat to produce a sled equal or better than Poo or a Doo. All they need is for the 858 to not catch on fire, not have recalls, have the engine hold together longer than a the 850’s and not be super front end heavy. 

That’s really not that tall of an order and maybe even Textron can accomplish not to fuck that up. 

• Like 1