Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Send me $1000 to the Badger Defense Fund. It’s the only way we can defeat the deep state!

I will donate 10% of that.... $100 for Badger reinstatement.,....$200 if  Polaris 550 is also allowed back. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I will donate 10% of that.... $100 for Badger reinstatement.,....$200 if  Polaris 550 is also allowed back. :thumbsup:

Willing to spend $200 to only get bad spelling and shit pictures. You definitely sent money to Donnie. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's not necessary. Just about everyone that has been banned has been given another chance at some point. Let's just give it some time and see what happens :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Have you ever considered starting Trumpsledder.com ?:lol:

11 hours ago, HSR said:

MC and SR threads are some of the most active in here at times. :dunno:

Two of the biggest trolls.....what's not to like? Their idiocy keeps threads going providing entertainment for the entire forum

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Willing to spend $200 to only get bad spelling and shit pictures. You definitely sent money to Donnie. :lol:

Waiting on my Tee- Shirt :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, HSR said:

I would actually pay a lot more to reinstate your buddy Badger..... Him getting under your skin is priceless:lol:

21 hours ago, ckf said:

It hasn't been fun since you left :bc:

Well, thank you....I think.  But you can see why I find this statement perplexing.

21 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: :lol2:   Gold!!!!!!

I'm out of practice.  :lol:  :bc: 

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck!🤣

9482E791-DF4D-411C-BA34-FFC364D705F8.jpeg.42b944232483d634968a647a22d1b32a.jpegBF4E10A0-DCC1-421A-84AB-7D510B7459AF.jpeg.efbc502dc0036983263ffb8b9d5f58cf.jpeg

:watching:

21 hours ago, Bontz said:

MC and SR are looking for the attention .. they're trolls. That's what they do.  Mark, Jimmy, Badger, myself, etc ... HSR has an obsession to follow like a little puppy dog.  So, there's a difference - a small one, sure - but whatever.  And just to be clear again, I never said you need to change the rules.  You can stop referencing HCS ... nobody cares about that, but you and Steve sure like to keep going back to it.

They have a mental disorder and that's a fact.  It's a large issue now and stems from Dunning Kruger within low intellect individuals.  Also, I'm doing a "Thunder Dragon" tribute here with the multi-quote....for those of us that apreciate it.  :lol: :bc: 

20 hours ago, Skidooski said:

You two troll for affect..... don't kid yourself. At least one of you have the balls to admit this  :news: 

Neither have those.

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What up my man?!

Staying busy as hell.  How about you?  I hope all is well!  :bc:

17 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Thank you sir, that one I saved. :lmao:

I am a people pleaser first and foremost!  :lol: 

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Brutal... :roflcrying:

S'up Cupcake?  ;)

Starting to get the fever!  :bc: 

15 hours ago, HSR said:

Like calling ckf a POS , that didn't seem to bother you one bit when Woolie did it :dunno: 

Is this the double standard that you keep mentioning or do you feel that it was uncalled for and not needed.

It's ok we already got your answer and see your selective outrage.

What happened to you?

13 hours ago, HSR said:

MC and SR threads are some of the most active in here at times. :dunno:

This is what this site is about now?  TDS enraged half wits getting their daily beat down as they prance around in victory...and apparently, protected by management?

10 hours ago, HSR said:

Again, what happened to you?  TDS?

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, thank you....I think.  But you can see why I find this statement perplexing.

I didn't say that everything that you did was fun :lol:

Seriously though, I do miss our chats as I think we became pretty good friends over the years. Life is short :bc:

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hall Monitor power went to his head.

I'd say that he is more in your head than it is in his head.

What has he done to abuse his admin power? I can tell you,  not a fucking thing. Unless the deep state has doctored my admin logs?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is what this site is about now?  TDS enraged half wits getting their daily beat down as they prance around in victory...and apparently, protected by management?

It's much the same just without your 88,000 posts :bc::lol:

Management here just enforces the rules ie: leaving members personal lives just that, personal. Something you forgot when you were admin.:dunno:  Short memory??

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I didn't say that everything that you did was fun :lol:

Seriously though, I do miss our chats as I think we became pretty good friends over the years. Life is short :bc:

We're still friends.  That's why I left...so you could have the site you wanted. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hall Monitor power went to his head.

It's a sad side effect for many...that never see it as they lash out at any and all that confront them on it.

42 minutes ago, HSR said:

It's much the same just without your 88,000 posts :bc::lol:

Management here just enforces the rules ie: leaving members personal lives just that, personal. Something you forgot when you were admin.:dunno:  Short memory??

From some quick back reads and "word on the street", you seem to be the center of the problems here stemming from what is apparently a large hypocritical bone lodged in your skull cap preventing blood flowing to your brain.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We're still friends.  That's why I left...so you could have the site you wanted. :dunno: 

It's a sad side effect for many...that never see it as they lash out at any and all that confront them on it.

From some quick back reads and "word on the street", you seem to be the center of the problems here stemming from what is apparently a large hypocritical bone lodged in your skull cap preventing blood flowing to your brain.

:lol:

tumblr_okf4e5sXQU1ut4bkwo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are always welcome here. I've learned to accept that this will never be the site that I would prefer. For whatever reason most of the guys here can't have a debate without it eventually turning into a name calling bash fest.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'd say that he is more in your head than it is in his head.

What has he done to abuse his admin power? I can tell you,  not a fucking thing. Unless the deep state has doctored my admin logs?

If you cant see it, I don't know what to say.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are always welcome here. I've learned to accept that this will never be the site that I would prefer. For whatever reason most of the guys here can't have a debate without it eventually turning into a name calling bash fest.

I've never known you to be a quitter.  Maybe you are taking some bad advice?

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol:

tumblr_okf4e5sXQU1ut4bkwo1_500.gif

I don't need to spend any time here in helping yourself look like the ultimate fool.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't need to spend any time here in helping yourself look like the ultimate fool.  :lol:

I keep a bodybag handy just in case :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never known you to be a quitter.  Maybe you are taking some bad advice?

It is what it is :dunno:

Perfect example below.  I know what your stance is as we worked together for a while.  Steve should be able to mix it up with these guys all that he wants as long as he stays within the rules. But because he wears the admin badge others don't think that should be allowed. He knows the rules and stays within them. But he baited him. Can he be badgering at times? Absolutely, but that isn't against the rules :lol:

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you cant see it, I don't know what to say.

See what?

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

It is what it is :dunno:

Perfect example below.  I know what your stance is as we worked together for a while.  Steve should be able to mix it up with these guys all that he wants as long as he stays within the rules. But because he wears the admin badge others don't think that should be allowed. He knows the rules and stays within them. But he baited him. Can he be badgering at times? Absolutely, but that isn't against the rules :lol:

See what?

Consider the source on the example, he sees things everyone else can't . :bc:

• Haha 2