Check your account email address ×

Why would I participate in a debate?!

Pete

Administrator responds to a thread……members bring up prehistoric replies he made like children. Ben posts just to be part of it all. Then site owner tells me to move along?

GOT IT…..lol

WOKE!

I can relate.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Administrator responds to a thread……members bring up prehistoric replies he made like children. Ben posts just to be part of it all. Then site owner tells me to move along?

GOT IT…..lol

WOKE!

I can relate.

No, you really don’t….. like usual

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

GOT IT…..lol

WOKE!

I can relate.

I should have posted this with my reply :lol:

Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It might be possible since I am FB friends you, ckf, and DB, in one of their feeds(if you "follow" that person) that if one of us liked a picture you posted or a meme you posted on FB and on here and it showed up on their feed that Tony Xoxo liked Steve Xoxo post and it was the same pic of meme that was posted on here one could put two and two together.. I've seen that happen on my feed and was like oh that's so and so from FS..So it might not have been given out, but it still should not be posted with out approval IMO just like poking someone about their ex's who at one time were family but not anymore so it's ok to do..Just my opinion as someone decided to poke at me before about my kids mother and it was found to be ok to do..I dont talk to my life long best friend anymore because he couldn't stop saying shit about my kids mom..We might not be together anymore but i still have a massive amount of respect for here giving me two amazing kids..So she is still family in my book

IMG_5123.jpeg.cf26aa13c35f251ab4bff7fca84095a5.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 8/22/2023 at 3:10 PM, Deephaven said:

We've seen your pics.  You are fat. 

Well, let's see, you think 6'3" is not tall according to the Trump thread and now your calling DB fat. I am 6'3" and am taller than probably 90% of the people I am in contact with......5'9" is average.

I am picturing you as a dorky, geeky 6' 5" + stick scarecrow...... perhaps similar stature to the late Rick Ocasek from the cars....am I close?:lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does anyone else find grown men fantasizing what other grown men may look like kinda weird or is it just me :dunno:

I’m 4’11” and 235 #’s :hay:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Does anyone else find grown men fantasizing what other grown men may look like kinda weird or is it just me :dunno:

I'm not the one calling people short and fat... Eat a dick asshole....I  think you've taken a beating from enough members the last couple days

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm not the one calling people short and fat... Eat a dick asshole....I  think you've taken a beating from enough members the last couple days

Don't take it so personal,  there's nothing wrong with it , just wondering :thumbsup:

I'm doing good but thanks for your concern :lol:

OIP.jpeg.jpg