Check your account email address ×

Groomers grooming

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Only when members get so upset that they tag me asking me to move stuff around for them because they are butthurt by too many threads on page 1.

Why didn't he tag you asking you to do it?

That must keep ya pretty busy I'd imagine...

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That must keep ya pretty busy I'd imagine...

Yes “management” here is non stop go go go. Just ask him. Just don’t sarcastically ask him to actually do something. He takes that very personally for some odd reason. 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 5

• Gold Member

Nice.

The faggots here are getting owned like usual.   :read:

The thread was about something actually important in public schools today but sure keep playing politics you fucking cuck self absorbed losers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2023 at 11:11 AM, toslow said:

Is that really a game you want is to match pics of trump and biden with kids. This shit might get you off but mind your manners cause others don't find it amusing 

If Trump was a democrat his rape accusations and relationship with Epstein “my good friend Jeffrey Epstein “   “I wish her all the best. “. About Ghislane.   Would be enough for half of you to be calling for impeachment. 

Edited by revkevsdi

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If Trump was a democrat his rape accusations and relationship with Epstein “my good friend Jeffrey Epstein “   “I wish her all the best. “. About Ghislane.   Would be enough for half of you to be calling for impeachment. 

Although I think accusation should not be enough to smear a reputation, there comes a time, when enough people see the smoke, there should be an investigation for a possible fire.

I’d comment about the Orange Devil, Joe and Hunter but Canada has its own scandals that fail to gain traction.

The Covid mess and the Liberal party members that contributed to, and benefited from it are many…yet it does not seem to gain much traction in the media.

Unfortunate.

Some of these cock suckers got tens of millions in contracts, for ventilators, PPE, warehousing etc without vetting or merit, even when the procurement departments warned of this.

Some have provably received millions in taxpayer dollars, when there was zero chance  they could have delivered.

I have built heating systems for municipal, provincial and federal governments, and I assure you they made sure I was capable of delivering.

If for some reason I did not, not only would I not have been paid, I’d likely have been sued into bankruptcy.

Yet to happen to the liberal party buddies.

It’s quite maddening.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Although I think accusation should not be enough to smear a reputation, there comes a time, when enough people see the smoke, there should be an investigation for a possible fire.

I’d comment about the Orange Devil, Joe and Hunter but Canada has its own scandals that fail to gain traction.

The Covid mess and the Liberal party members that contributed to, and benefited from it are many…yet it does not seem to gain much traction in the media.

Unfortunate.

Some of these cock suckers got tens of millions in contracts, for ventilators, PPE, warehousing etc without vetting or merit, even when the procurement departments warned of this.

Some have provably received millions in taxpayer dollars, when there was zero chance  they could have delivered.

I have built heating systems for municipal, provincial and federal governments, and I assure you they made sure I was capable of delivering.

If for some reason I did not, not only would I not have been paid, I’d likely have been sued into bankruptcy.

Yet to happen to the liberal party buddies.

It’s quite maddening.

I agree the money funnelled to Trudeau’s buddies was either corruption or stupidity. Any charitable organization could have signed up and pretended to pay volunteers. No accountability, it’s bullshit. He should be charged or the honest people in the party should oust him. 

same with Doug ford provincially. If they aren’t all on the take, why haven’t they tossed him?

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree the money funnelled to Trudeau’s buddies was either corruption or stupidity. Any charitable organization could have signed up and pretended to pay volunteers. No accountability, it’s bullshit. He should be charged or the honest people in the party should oust him. 

same with Doug ford provincially. If they aren’t all on the take, why haven’t they tossed him?

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.

From "the budget will balance itself" to "I won't touch the greenbelt".

Ontario/Toronto voters are especially ignorant.

Stupid you're born with, ignorance is a choice. 

Canadians are abundant in both.

We keep going back to the same 3 or 4 parties who offer nothing but the same old road to ruin.

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Sorry but the 24 million LGBTQ American citizens have made this joke obsolete. Today your Aunt may have balls.

Joke= F-

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sorry but the 24 million LGBTQ American citizens have made this joke obsolete. Today your Aunt may have balls.

Joke= F-

Accepting the premise that women can have balls = F-