Check your account email address ×

Small town wholesomeness.

The shit you go looking for, find, and post here .... it all makes sense now.  It comes from a former mental health guy, maintaining a dual online personality, living in a van.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Bontz said:

The shit you go looking for, find, and post here .... it all makes sense now.  It comes from a former mental health guy, maintaining a dual online personality, living in a van.

:owned:

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

He's just being edgy, trying to start an online argument so he can rise above it all and be better than the rest of us.

Rage farming!!!

Since when is Green Bay WI considered a small town?

Green Bay is a city located in Brown County Wisconsin. It is also the county seat of Brown County. With a 2023 population of 106,817, it is the 3rd largest city in Wisconsin and the 295th largest city in the United States.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Rage farming!!!

Green Bay is a city located in Brown County Wisconsin. It is also the county seat of Brown County. With a 2023 population of 106,817, it is the 3rd largest city in Wisconsin and the 295th largest city in the United States.

Same thing I was thinking.   

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Rage farming!!!

Rage farming? You mean like what some country songs try and accomplish? 

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

He's just being edgy, trying to start an online argument so he can rise above it all and be better than the rest of us.

Nope. The small town people have a claim on that label. They even have songs professing it!!!

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Nope. The small town people have a claim on that label. They even have songs professing it!!!

Nah, I'm definitely right.  :bc:

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s stupid. That’s the only opinion I have. Any other songs that you want me to critique?

When’s the last time you were in a mosh pit? Good times for a old fuck 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s stupid. That’s the only opinion I have. Any other songs that you want me to critique?

You’re a Tool fan so it’s obvious you’re confused as to what quality music is. :lmao:

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Rage farming!!!

ya definitely not a small town hell I don’t even think NH has a city with a population of that many people 😂.

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Rage farming!!!

I come from a small town.

589 people.

The things some idiot will say to try and make an asinine point....

I’m getting out this small town and moving to the city,  so my kids will be safe from , violence, drugs , crime, and get a good education!  

said no one ever. 😂

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So much better in the city…

IMG_1623.thumb.png.c0bb69a1ca206956251d50fb541ef81f.png

The best output scenario in that picture, would be that poor bastard pulling out a gun and shooting all 5 of them in the forehead.  I'm amazed at this level of inhumanity with this part of the culture.  Feral humans.