Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

He pisses off the mental midgets. Much like zoso does. Once they get them on the hook they never get off. Funny how some of them came back when Trump won so they could rub his nose in it. Then SR ran off to his own butthurt island for a while. They are made for each other. :lol:

I think hanging around with all your felon excon buddies and all that Jew hate has rotted your brain.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think hanging around with all your felon excon buddies and all that Jew hate has rotted your brain.

Could be but I like my life right now... :bc:

As far as my ex felon friends... People make mistakes in life, some learn from them, some don't. My ex felon friends are some of my most trusted associates and some of the most decent people I know. :bc:

Edited by Anler

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Thats fucking Hilarious .....Analer is one of the few here with a functioning brain and a grasp on reality. You on the other hand are a typical meat puppet with not a whole lot going on upstairs....just regurgitating partisan bullshit. You and SR are like peas and carrot

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thats fucking Hilarious .....Analer is one of the few here with a functioning brain and a grasp on reality. You on the other hand are a typical meat puppet with not a whole lot going on upstairs....just regurgitating partisan bullshit. You and SR are like peas and carrot

:bigfinger:   Woolie hasn't had a compliment like that in a long time :lmao: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Sorry, I don't have any felon ex cons or hate for Jews in my circle of friends, but I do have everyone from carpenters, to ceo's.  I'll go with my perspective.  Thanks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry, I don't have any felon ex cons or hate for Jews in my circle of friends, but I do have everyone from carpenters, to ceo's.  I'll go with my perspective.  Thanks.

Your past political history shows your perspective to be somewhat sketchy to say the least. :lol:

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Momo is usually fending off attacks with his posting too

Looks at Jewell :news:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude , I'm sorry about outing you but I saw your pic in the Tribune along with the other boy lovers and I think everyone here should know

zam.png

:lol::lmao:

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I was around until the end of December when I got put on flood control.  I was here after the election - paid my bets - and left when the site no longer allowed for a two way street with the insults.  Somehow I'm supposed to remain silent while insults are hurled at me but not dish them back.  I have no problem toning it down - and plan on it -  until those who fling insults at me start to whine when I beat them at their own game.  

Are you calling MN Momo and Dooski mental midgets? :lol::lmao:   

You paid all your debts?  I think you owe me $600.  Why don't you donate that to the site?  

And while you think you're little game was all "good", you were just a troll, nothing more.  Stop trying to make yourself some type of martyr...AGAIN.

Clean up your act and smarten up.

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was BS you got put on flood control but I knew you would be back :lol: 

All the weak whiners come back from their safe spaces sooner later. At least until they put themselves in time out at some point. 

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So your perspectives are pretty narrow?  We can tell... :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Looks at Jewell :news:

:lol::lmao:

Momo goes off the chain every so often  and lashes out regardless of how people are treating him. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Momo goes off the chain every so often  and lashes out regardless of how people are treating him. 

I don't think he has ever lashed out at me. However, I don't think I've ever gone after him either :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You paid all your debts?  I think you owe me $600.  Why don't you donate that to the site?  

And while you think you're little game was all "good", you were just a troll, nothing more.  Stop trying to make yourself some type of martyr...AGAIN.

Clean up your act and smarten up.

Mn Momo :lol: Dumber than dirt :bc: 

Who the fuck 'besides you and Mach Z' :lmao: takes a picture of themselves with a snowmobile helmet on while posting no other pics or info about themselves and then calls someone else a troll? :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Mn Momo :lol: Dumber than dirt :bc: 

Who the fuck 'besides you and Mach Z' :lmao: takes a picture of themselves with a snowmobile helmet on while posting no other pics or info about themselves and then calls someone else a troll? :lol: 

Tell you what...we can re-open our little shit show that sent you running for the safe places if you want.  I truly don't see you being able to change, but am willing to see.

You decide.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think he has ever lashed out at me. However, I don't think I've ever gone after him either :dunno:

He went off the chain when I told him there was as much reason to ban him as there was MC. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what...we can re-open our little shit show that sent you running for the safe places if you want.  I truly don't see you being able to change, but am willing to see.

You decide.

I post on my terms and respect for CKF - not yours :bc:  You're a laughing stock on here for those of us with any resemblance of intelligence.  If you pop wood over being Momo, Creeper, and Sludge's hero - more power to you :lol: You're on here almost 24/7 and still remain anonymous.....almost like a troll  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I post on my terms and respect for CKF - not yours :bc:  You're a laughing stock on here for those of us with any resemblance of intelligence.  If you pop wood over being Momo, Creeper, and Sludge's hero - more power to you :lol: You're on here almost 24/7 and still remain anonymous.....almost like a troll  :lmao: 

Maybe the two of you could agree to disagree and start fresh? Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hilarious! 

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” 
 P.J. O'Rourke

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Maybe the two of you could agree to disagree and start fresh? Somehow I doubt that will happen though.

No worries.......many on here have found out what I did long ago in regards to Z.  We will leave it at that and I will attempt to ignore most of his drivel. :bc: