Check your account email address ×

What Have I Missed

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its not my fucking fault that my message resonates with so many !!!!!!!!!!1111

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm going to start a dupe account and my name will be Nobody. When I hit Rumpriders like button,it will say Nobody likes this.:lmao:

:lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Greg is a nice guy and shares all kinds of things from his personal life. Momo is a lying troll who is here to do nothing but lie. There is the difference 

And for all you stupid faggots sucking momo off ....he is the one that started in with the demanding SR be back on flood control ......the irony of that is astoundng

Prove anything Bipolarhooknose :finger2: 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Momo doesn't try to be the biggest asshole here every time he posts.

OK 95% of the time he does, and the other 5% of the post he's just your average asshole.

Momo; faceless, useless, degenerate, zero sum scum bag.

Snowrider; shows face, contributes sledding pics and stories, totally and completely aggravates the far right Momo's on the site...............and yet you think he try's to be the biggest asshole with every post? :news: 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I post on my terms and respect for CKF - not yours :bc:  You're a laughing stock on here for those of us with any resemblance of intelligence.  If you pop wood over being Momo, Creeper, and Sludge's hero - more power to you :lol: You're on here almost 24/7 and still remain anonymous.....almost like a troll  :lmao: 

Complete fucking :bullshit: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Greg is a nice guy and shares all kinds of things from his personal life. Momo is a lying troll who is here to do nothing but lie. There is the difference 

And for all you stupid faggots sucking momo off ....he is the one that started in with the demanding SR be back on flood control ......the irony of that is astoundng

Great post, and the only reason Momo hasn't got the boot here is because he licked the owner of this sites asshole since day one, Momo is the worst kind of cur to breathe.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Great post, and the only reason Momo hasn't got the boot here is because he licked the owner of this sites asshole since day one, Momo is the worst kind of cur to breathe.

I don't see how you can say he kisses my ass. He calls me fucked up names just like he does everyone else :dunno:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't see how you can say he kisses my ass. He calls me fucked up names just like he does everyone else :dunno:

Ballsack is just pissed I have got his penis headed dago midget self nailed to a fucking T, hilarious :flush: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack is just pissed I have got his penis headed dago midget self nailed to a fucking T, hilarious :flush: 

i think everyone has you pegged as a faggot fucking troll :dunno: seems 100% accurate and fact backed! 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Crockpotfuckstick hates FAKENEWSMAINECUNT just ask him Sheepdippingforshitforbrains :finger3: 

What does that have to do with the FACT that I laughed at your notion that MC should be banned and then you went on the attack?

Liar.

Just now, Kev144 said:

i think everyone has you pegged as a faggot fucking troll :dunno: seems 100% accurate and fact backed! 

Trolling fudge packing sodomizing reacharound lying sack of FUCK posts what? :finger: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

What does that have to do with the FACT that I laughed at your notion that MC should be banned and then you went on the attack?

Liar.

He should be just like you should be you fucks are a cancer on the site :finger: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He should be just like you should be you fucks are a cancer on the site :finger: 

Before his recent pissy pants Trump threads, Mainecat was a much more productive member of the forums than you.

Let's not forget that you are the guy who posted pictures of a bull shitting for a year or 18 months straight. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Well before his recent pissy pants Trump tantrums, Mainecat was a much more productive member of the forums than you.

Let's not forget that you are the guy who posted pictures of a bull shitting for a year or 18 months straight. 

:lies: And bullshit.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well before his recent pissy pants Trump tantrums, Mainecat was a much more productive member of the forums than you.

and threatened to shut down snowmobile clubs.  A cancer on the sport of snowmobiling 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

and threatened to shut down snowmobile clubs.  A cancer on the sport of snowmobiling 

And attacks the things that people share with the forum while sharing hardly a thing about himself. 

• Like 1