Ole Uncle Znotty

Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

11 hours ago, ckf said:

He must really miss you guys... I've gotten about a half dozen wacky emails from him over the past 24 hours.  I'm not sure what I am lying about. :dunno:

What the hell... let's have a poll and see where the members stand on letting the senile old bastard back on FS. 

I'm not saying that he will be allowed back either way.

Screenshot_20230406-184355.png

Is voting done? It wouldn't allow me to vote.

Unless he's locked in his own little sandbox/forum ... nope.  That way he gets as much (or little) attention as others want to give him without his bullshit polluting other subforums on the site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I thought he was OK... entertaining compared to the asswipes that talk politics all day long on this site.

Absolutely     :goodpost:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Yes, this place needs a little pick me up and he provides good entertainment. He’s fun to bat around once in awhile, like rattling the monkey cage at the zoo. :lmao:

He always treated me with respect, especially when I posted home improvement/sledding pics.

I found the banter entertaining, couldn't care less about the family stuff (it's the internet) or person insults. But he stepped over the line threatening to sue

the site, no one needs or deserves that crap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldslowsledder said:

Absolutely     :goodpost:

He always treated me with respect, especially when I posted home improvement/sledding pics.

I found the banter entertaining, couldn't care less about the family stuff (it's the internet) or person insults. But he stepped over the line threatening to sue

the site, no one needs or deserves that crap.

That's was just his mo imho.

9 hours ago, Badger** said:

It will be setting him up to fail and God forbid anyone who stands up for the guy. If he comes back I say good luck to the old guy he will need it cuz we all know the sharks will be coming for him. :beatingdeadhorse: 

snotty was doing a fine job of keeping the little assholes at bay, like he had for the last 15 years, until you swooped in and stroked his ego and knocked him off his game and he got cocky and sucked into that loser NOone's trap, there were more than enough of us that had his back, and would again

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not a fan of anyone banned.

I just skipped over the posts when it was just the back and forth banter... No different than I do with the posts from some now.

Even though I never participated, I do miss his TNW challenges...:lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What did he do to get kicked off? 

Got caught lying about Russian collusion and just wouldn't let it go.

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I want my fucking $5000

I'm going for an inheritance.  He should own some dirt worth at least enough for your $5k and a new pwc for me.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

My fat thumbs must have hit the button that closed the poll. It should be open again.

I am guessing that was the same excuse you used when you drowned the drone:hdchr:

• Haha 3

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

I am guessing that was the same excuse you used when you drowned the drone:hdchr:

Nope, the 1st couple were operator error. The last 2 were battery issues. One was fixed by the manufacturer. The other one only damaged a couple of props.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

snotty was doing a fine job of keeping the little assholes at bay, like he had for the last 15 years, until you swooped in and stroked his ego and knocked him off his game and he got cocky and sucked into that loser NOone's trap, there were more than enough of us that had his back, and would again

So your saying each man in not accountable for there own actions and when you got all worked up and they gave you a vacation who's fault was it Badgers or 550's??