Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I smell a lawsuit :lol:

He said thursday that his lawyer was contacting yourself and myself with legal action 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Tell ya what - when @ckf points it out, and calls me out for ruining thread after thread, then we can talk.  But you go ahead and keep trying to justify your bullshit :roflcrying:

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Tell ya what, if I get to the point of @ckf criticizing me for fucking up threads with the stupid BS, I'll be a bit more concerned than you calling me out there, sport.  No offense, of course.

Me and @ckf fought after school by the swing set already :corner:. Everyone was there, funny nobody told you?? 

Can you be any more of a drama lama? Holy fuck dude:omg:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Can you be any more of a drama lama? Holy fuck dude:omg:

No, but apparently you can.  But hey, if that's how you enjoy your Friday evenings .... have at it :lol2:

No need for infighting when we have an outsider like 550 lurking and just dying to get back in. Let's fuck with him for a while :lol2:

Seriously though, Steve was only speaking up because he knows by now that most of the threads that I start I prefer that they stay on track. I kinda knew that this thread was going to be wacky when I started it given the name in the title :lol:

:bc:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

No, but apparently you can.  But hey, if that's how you enjoy your Friday evenings .... have at it :lol2:

What day is it where you live retard ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Ooops ... busted :sad: I guess I only need to find about 20 more threads per day where Toolkit doesn't create the post, that I go after him & then we can compare notes?

Tell ya what, if I get to the point of @ckf criticizing me for fucking up threads with the stupid BS, I'll be a bit more concerned than you calling me out there, sport.  No offense, of course.

I own your stupid ass without even engaging with you :lol:  You are the village idiot :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

All your broads have cottage cheese ass. Post ur broads let me inspect them.

Make sure you put your left Shoe in the picture :lol:

CB5ED567-4D95-46D8-B166-2212D378A308.jpeg

Wut you think that's funny?

• Haha 2

Hey, 550 if you're out there it seems you have a big fan club over here. :lol2: I'm sure we missed it this year so,, Happy Birthday pal. :bc: We all know you have a keen eye for the Ladies.:whistle:  

30710144_10213956960791720_704349217718548715_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I own your stupid ass without even engaging with you :lol:  You are the village idiot :thumbsup:

Nope you own nobody. 

The whole forum just laughs at you. :thumb:

C12C2E53-8D74-4378-AB9B-4ED07CCBF2F0.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 8

He isn't happy that I posted his name and email address. Well detective, don't send me a half of a dozen emails a day bitching about FS. If he is worried about his reputation, he shouldn't have acted like an asshole for 15 years.

Screenshot_20230408-084256.png

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

He isn't happy that I posted his name and email address. Well detective, don't send me a half of a dozen emails a day bitching about FS. If he is worried about his reputation, he shouldn't have acted like an asshole for 15 years.

:whistle: 

Set the C.E. Forum so you have to be logged onto the site to view it, Dan Dan The 550 Man will be unhappy with you Once again............. :lolz:

Damn you CKF now my enemies are emailing me and know my 1st name.......... :lol:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

His reputation? Lol.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, HSR said:

33 members voted ,, 49 votes cast. IT'S 2020 ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! Rigged election :news:

@ckf cheaped out and hired Dominion again :dontknow:

Snotty has a team of guests voting for him,, all illegals from Sandy's????

Pfffft that's members from Snowest trying to get Dan Dan The 550 Man off of their site and back on here..... rofl.png.a0dc52086acbf502e145b6652d69070d.png

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Badger offered to be banned if we let him back. Considering he is the reason snotty was banned it is the only logical compromise if he is let back in, it can't be on his conditions.

That offer expired 30 seconds after it was posted........... rofl.png.b69e6ae010a89fba872c06d1ce77fbbe.png

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

This should tell you all you need to know about even considering letting him back. 

psycho-adam-sandler.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Funny shit , he tried buying members info on this very site !!