Ole Uncle Znotty

Should 550 be allowed back?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Allow 550 to return?

• Not a chance
    • Absolutely
    • Yes, but limit his posts to his own special romper room forum

1 hour ago, The One said:

Funny shit , he tried buying members info on this very site !!

you claimed to have all this personal info on him. and probably is one of his enemies he has claimed have emailed him snotty lives rent free in you head, you can't help yourself:news:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you claimed to have all this personal info on him. and probably is one of his enemies he has claimed have emailed him snotty lives rent free in you head, you can't help yourself:news:

Again he tried buying members info 

Now is crying like a little bitch !! 

34 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Never emailed him so suck it up !!!

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Screenshot_20230408-150600_Chrome.jpg

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude you followed him around like a lost puppy. Just own it.

He follows me around 

:thumbsup:

Edited by The One

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, The One said:

He follows me around 

:thumbsup:

Towards the end sure but long before that you engaged in almost every thread he posted in even when he made normal postings. That's just a fact.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dude you followed him around like a lost puppy. Just own it.

And 550 loved him for it. Let's be real here, 550 wasn't here to make friends he was here to bust balls which is fine :thumb:

But to try and lay all this on 1 member, well that member would be 550 himself.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

And 550 loved him for it. Let's be real here, 550 wasn't here to make friends he was here to bust balls which is fine :thumb:

But to try and lay all this on 1 member, well that member would be 550 himself.

Not laying anything on one member, 550 had several fans similar to TheOne. 550 also, as you pointed out could give as good as got and frequently crossed the line.

That doesn't change the fact that TheOne followed him around and constantly engaged regardless of thread. Several times 550 toned it down, at the request of board admins, only to be attacked to which he responded in kind.

Is it all TheOne's fault? No of course not. But he does own a significant portion.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Not laying anything on one member, 550 had several fans similar to TheOne. 550 also, as you pointed out could give as good as got and frequently crossed the line.

That doesn't change the fact that TheOne followed him around and constantly engaged regardless of thread. Several times 550 toned it down, at the request of board admins, only to be attacked to which he responded in kind.

Is it all TheOne's fault? No of course not. But he does own a significant portion.

For approximately the last year of 550 being active I had The One on a very short leash and if he instigated 550 outside of the 550 bashing thread he would get a vacation which given his current history meant perma ban :thumb: Now there was a few slip ups but it helped the forum quite a bit:bc: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

For approximately the last year of 550 being active I had The One on a very short leash and if he instigated 550 outside of the 550 bashing thread he would get a vacation which given his current history meant perma ban :thumb: Now there was a few slip ups but it helped the forum quite a bit:bc: 

Correct, I feel I did good 

:bc:

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nothing for nothing but you have posted more in this thread in the last 24 hrs then you have posted in all threads in the last 3 months.

Heck I was busy and not active for a week and a certain member barely posted at all!! But he did check my profile page everyday. I won't mention any names but he's the most recent visitor on my page :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

So then we agree, TheOne followed him around and needlessly started problems.  :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

So then we agree, TheOne followed him around and needlessly started problems.  :bc:

Yes :bc: correct, that's what forced my hand :bc:

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I have to disagree on this. The only one responsible for any of OUR actions is ourselves, period. Many of the members here are attacked daily, but don't lash out and bring family into the discussion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I have to disagree on this. The only one responsible for any of OUR actions is ourselves, period. Many of the members here are attacked daily, but don't lash out and bring family into the discussion.

Thanks , Dan the not so man was very verbal against family , he brought on his own shit and he is at again !!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Well that's definitely a good point and of course your right. However it doesn't justify TheOne's constant attempts at picking a fight.

EDIT: I continually reference TheOne so I'd like to make clear he was not the only person doing this and also reiterate the 550 regularly gave as good as he got and is in no way innocent. Its just that I made my initial comment to TheOne so now his name keeps getting repeated, not my intent to drag him through the mud.

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well that's definitely a good point and of course your right. However it doesn't justify TheOne's constant attempts at picking a fight.

EDIT: I continually reference TheOne so I'd like to make clear he was not the only person doing this and also reiterate the 550 regularly gave as good as he got and is in no way innocent. Its just that I made my initial comment to TheOne so now his name keeps getting repeated, not my intent to drag him through the mud.

I'm not disagreeing thatThe One, and others were nipping at his heals. But truth be told, 550 probably did something to provoke them to begin with. Look at how 550 treated me. I was always in his corner until I saw where he posted that he was going to sue me for what other members were saying to him.

You reap what you sow. And 550 sowed a lot of hatred here. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1