Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It’s none of your business :lol: You ignorant phobic MAGAt fuck :thumbsup:

Preprogrammed with facts :bc:

Because guys like you are predictable as the rain.  The aggressive contrarian act is so fucking stale.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck yourself.  Save your preprogrammed talking point spew about phobias and ignorance.  I have no problem whatsoever with LGB.  The TQ+ crowd can go back in the closet, and stay away from the children.  Its not to be normalized, and never will be, you ain't calling me on shit.  I know you're proud of your role here, I think you're a fucking weirdo.  So, answer the question, grew up in a family of liberals or are the black sheep of the family.  Its A or B, cuz there is no C with guys like you.

Oh there's a C and a few other letters and +'s for his type

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Because guys like you are predictable as the rain.  The aggressive contrarian act is so fucking stale.

Not an act bearing your MAGAt ass over the head with task info and facts.  Your right wing glass echo chamber is a fucking facade.  You’re in a cult and I’m here to remind you :lol: 

55 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not an act bearing your MAGAt ass over the head with task info and facts.  Your right wing glass echo chamber is a fucking facade.  You’re in a cult and I’m here to remind you :lol: 

And more projection 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You're doing none of the sort.  Its a shame that its -50 at camp tonight, otherwise I'd be there watching snowmobile videos and getting ready to put a couple hundred miles on exploring the Maine backcountry, instead of putting you in your place.  You don't even ride any more do ya?

Edited by DriftBusta

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow.  HSR really seems to have a hard on for this Badger fella.  Let’s get back to the subject at hand which Snowrider has failed to address, a tranny showing his cock to a bunch of women in the locker room.  Apparently he’s ok with it…..

That doesn't fit with his brainwashed narrative.

14 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why do you always have a hard- on for Badger?.....just curious

He will never get it, how many members have called him out on this?? Oh well, off to a memorial ride for our little friend who passed away this summer.

Off topic and thank you:bc:

May be an image of outdoorsMay be an image of tree, road, nature, snow and text that says 'CONNER SPRECHER MEMORIAL TRAIL'

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even the gays are calling out this bullshit.  Who is protecting the kids from these predators?

I suppose Snowrider would call Gays Against Groomers to be phobes and ignorant and Repugs too.  He really is a clown of the worst order defending this deviance. I'm pretty easy going, and can go along with so much of the modern culture, fine.  No problem.  Normalizing Transexualism and this bullshit made up from whole cloth gender ideology is where i draw the line.  And worse, introducing small children to it, letting them "transition" without the knowledge of their parents?  No fucking way.  My wifes boss, and other friend both have kids that have recently announced that they are identifying as the opposite gender.  Funny how this wasn't around when i grew up, or even my late 20 30 year old kids either.  Now its the new thing.  My wifes boss adopted a girl from a crack addicted mother at 3 years old, and she's been kicked out of every local public and private school around.  Not because she was discriminated against or bullied, but because she's just a behavioral mess.  Well they sent her off to a boarding school for troubled teens, and now at 14, Nev is now "Carson".  Kid is worse than ever, and her/his/whatever life is likely to continue to spiral.  Likely no marketable skills, no redeemable qualities at all, just a mess. I don't have the answers, but legitimizing this behavior isn't it.

Another guy I work with just had his son graduate from the local liberal arts college and has decided he's a girl now.  Poor guy is devastated, how do you reconcile the fact that your son now thinks he's a girl?  This is a result of the participation trophy generation, where anything goes, sure you want to identify as a cat?  Let me get some litter boxes in the ladies room for you!

17 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Well you're at odds with the vast majority of the western world....

Do you not consider circumcision a form of sexual mutilation? Is it a necessary surgery?? Does the child have a say in it?

Just sayin' :dunno:

Or is that totally different:news:

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you not consider circumcision a form of sexual mutilation? Is it a necessary surgery?? Does the child have a say in it?

I’ve never had a complaint when some chick is deepthoating my purple headed warrior 

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

You’re really reaching now :lol:

19 minutes ago, toslow said:

I’ve never had a complaint when some chick is deepthoating my purple headed warrior 

Yup that's why I LOVE going down on Iranian girls, no stupid clit to find amirite :dunno:

I really didn't expect an intelligent answer from this crowd.

THAT'S DIFFERENT :lol:

On 1/14/2023 at 8:23 PM, Badger** said:

I saw a study or some video they said men preferred an uncircumcised partner and women preferred a circumcised partner.:whistle: I shit you not!! And I am not going to go look for it. :lol:

Did the study you watched on men's penis's cover this topic at all Badger? Was it discussed at all?

You are probably the 'Expert" here:dunno:

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you really asking that question  "from this crowd"?  The answer is "no".    I mean I knew this, but here ya go....

Circumcision is an ancient procedure going back thousands of years — which you may know, if you’re choosing it for religious reasons. It’s also a well-studied practice. There are a number of extensive researchTrusted Source studies supporting the benefits of circumcision.

The current American Academy of Pediatrics policy regarding circumcision states, “Evaluation of current evidence indicates that the health benefits of newborn male circumcision outweigh the risks.”

Some of the researched benefits of circumcision include:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Are you really asking that question  "from this crowd"?  The answer is "no".    I mean I knew this, but here ya go...

Right back atcha . :news:

Generally, circumcision isn't medically necessary. Parents may decide to have their newborn males circumcised for social, cultural, or religious reasons. There are medical reasons we may recommend circumcision, such as preventing bacteria from getting trapped and lowering the risk of infections.

Being cut or uncut doesn't have enough effect on your risk for most conditions to universally recommend the procedure.

The American Academy of Pediatrics considers circumcision a choice for parents to make.

One study found that infants who underwent circumcision without analgesics were more sensitive to pain during immunizations at four months and six months.

Just like some cultures cut the genitals of girls, circumcision is our culture’s genital cutting practice. 

• FACT: Most of the world has never practiced medical circumcision. The United States is the only country that circumcises the majority of its newborn baby boys for non-religious reasons – and only for the last couple of generations. In recent decades, the rate has dropped in the US to under 60%, and much lower in some parts of the country.
  • FACT: No medical organization in the world recommends routine infant circumcision. Circumcision is neither necessary nor guaranteed to prevent any disease. A person’s behavior is always going to be more important in preventing disease than whether or not he has a foreskin.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wow so this conversation is veering off the rails now.  We're advocating non circumcision?  Out.  Jesus, stick to fighting with Badger over his meat receipts.  :lol: 

Are we not talking about surgically altering children without them having a say? Or is the hypocrisy of the west too much for you. Foreskin clits what's the difference right? 

Its sexual mutilation , just because you have been indoctrinated into the custom doesn't make it any different.You just accept it.

OMG Woolie believes the mahomes story :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: gullible or what :dunno::lol: