Check your account email address ×

Tampons In The Boys Room

25 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Doesn't know the difference between a pad and a tampon..:lol:

Really did you every open one? I carried one in my sled for years. It’s a excellent fire starter. Drop it in your gas tank light it and you have a great firestarter. Great for stopping a puncture wound.

Pads are for big pussies like you.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really did you every open one? I carried one in my sled for years. It’s a excellent fire starter. Drop it in your gas tank light it and you have a great firestarter. Great for stopping a puncture wound.

Yell is all how you would "wipe your ass with one" since that's what you said...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yell is all how you would "wipe your ass with one" since that's what you said...

Very carefully by not tugging on the string to hard  :dunno:    :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hers another one.

Put fuckin tampons in the men’s room….there’s never any TP so I’ll wipe my ass with a tampon.

I didn’t complain when they put those baby changing stations in men’s rooms so dads can leave their kids stinky dookies in the trash.

Leave it to the washed up, self absorbed,  fat boomer who never had kids to say that :lol:

Who the fuck takes shits in public restrooms anyway jesus ......thats a last resort type shit  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your the gook that flushed the turd laden pamper and overflowed the toilet.

Gook huh? ....how about I take a shit and mail it too you ....fucking racist boomer trash faggot. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m sure that the explanation you told your pals.   :lol:

The Democrats in MN also want to pre-registry 16 and 17 year olds to vote.

They are pushing through as much shit as possible as fast as possible before any budget announcements come out come February.

A few elected Democrats must be second thinking their party.  The Abortion Bill they are so proud of stalled at 67/67 today, with enough Democrats joining the Republicans.

Their no taxes on Social Security, no exclusions, they ran on.  Yeah, that will was another song that doesn't match the dance from them. 

Their spending of our $20+ billion dollar surplus is all annual spending, not 1 time spending and/or refunds.

Disgusting.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember going to Tiger games when I was kid and having to piss in those troughs at Tiger Stadium sandwiched between some big ass black dudes and trying to squeeze out a dribble or two.🤣🤣

That's funny and it reminds me of something my dad used to say about going to Packer games in cold weather. My wife, and I and our oldest son and his girlfriend went to the Packer/Detroit game and my son and I went to the pisser one more time before going to our seats and as we were walking out of the bathroom I had to tell him what his grandpa used to say about taking a piss at cold weather games at Lambeau.............."sonofabitch, you gotta root through 6 inches of clothing just to get to 2 inches of pecker" .......my son was laughing his ass off all the way out of the bathroom. :lmao:

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's funny and it reminds me of something my dad used to say about going to Packer games in cold weather. My wife, and I and our oldest son and his girlfriend went to the Packer/Detroit game and my son and I went to the pisser one more time before going to our seats and as we were walking out of the bathroom I had to tell him what his grandpa used to say about taking a piss at cold weather games at Lambeau.............."sonofabitch, you gotta root through 6 inches of clothing just to get to 2 inches of pecker" .......my son was laughing his ass off all the way out of the bathroom. :lmao:

He used that line sledding too lol

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These fucking people are deranged and absolutely fucked six ways from sunday.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember going to Tiger games when I was kid and having to piss in those troughs at Tiger Stadium sandwiched between some big ass black dudes and trying to squeeze out a dribble or two.🤣🤣

Stage fright. Lol

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, toslow said:

this world is fucked, gone to hell in a handbag

I too miss when the world was better. 
Slavery, no civil rights for minorities, world wars. It was really great.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

was really great when assholes would  shoot off the mouth and got feed a hand full of knuckles, ahh yes the good old days

Edited by toslow

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Unless your really-really old you can't miss what you haven't experienced.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Shit became a 7-10 split when we allowed milfs to vote.

Went right in the gutter with no ball return.

Edited by Ernie McCracken

4 hours ago, toslow said:

was really great when assholes would  shoot off the mouth and got feed a hand full of knuckles, ahh yes the good old days

You're missing alot of teeth I'd imagine.

:bc:

59 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're missing alot of teeth I'd imagine.

:bc:

not at all, one with i was always good at was taking care of business. On the other hand i did pick on little bitches like you