Check your account email address ×

Pronouns on an email signature. (She/Her)

Voodoo

I'm not going to attach the signature, but it was from one of my supplier's A/R people.

Jane Doe (She/Her)

Got me thinking, I've not used a signature for a few years.

Made one.

Matt M (He/Man)

My company, email, phone number etc.

Should I add Master of the Universe?

Are we just plain fucked?

• Haha 1

Don't even get me started.  I've been seeing this for a couple years now, and half of the profile pics that go with their emails are purple hair, piercings, and a bunch of ink.  I've become the exact curmudgeon that I used to laugh at people for being one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Don't even get me started.  I've been seeing this for a couple years now, and half of the profile pics that go with their emails are purple hair, piercings, and a bunch of ink.  I've become the exact curmudgeon that I used to laugh at people for being one.

First for me to notice. I'm surprised I'm that curmudgeon as well.

I was the anti establishment, biker riding  guy in my 20's.

I don't really give a shit either.

Just watching the shit show from the protected cheap seats is comical.

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The older generation said the same of our long hair and loud music.

Just get over it grumpy old man….lol

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I do get it, I see how it's more inclusive. 

Think I'll get that with He/Man?

• Gold Member

pronouns are fucking retarded.

Id shoot myself if I had to work for a company that made me do that. 

And Im 37 , far from grumpy old man. I just have common fucking sense. Something Democrats seem to lack. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I'm not going to attach the signature, but it was from one of my supplier's A/R people.

Jane Doe (She/Her)

Got me thinking, I've not used a signature for a few years.

Made one.

Matt M (He/Man)

My company, email, phone number etc.

Should I add Master of the Universe?

Are we just plain fucked?

I've had a few show up and just laugh.  So many people I communicate with don't have anything even a name in most emails.   The people that point this out include name, title, phone cell everything in every email.  Best part is they also include some little motivational phrase.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Got an email with a sig like that yesterday.  The world is heading straight into the shitter at a lightning pace and thank my lucky stars everyday that I am out of the world of big corporate fucktardedness.  I just need to know your name, I don't give two shits how you identify with yourself or your sexual organs.  

If your name is Tom, I am going to fucking call you Tom, not he, him, she, her or it.  If your name is Tom and you would rather be referred to as a she, her or it, then change your fucking name to something that matches up with your identity.  I'm going to just ignore any idiot that starts spouting this shit in everyday conversation.

My sister has been teaching high school to tiny brained I don't give a shits for nearly 40 years.  She says this sort of thing is now expected in her classroom.  I tell her all the time how I would handle those entitled little shits with attitudes and told her in this case to tell them to shut the fuck up, pay attention and do their work.  The rest will work itself out.  She uses my examples all the time in class and everyone of those kids are glad she is teaching them and not me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Instant defense of leftists entitlement  noted 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

How did we get here?  Been watching some older movies on Netflix. Maybe 20 years ago.  These are the people we used to laugh at with their silly shit. Now we cower in fear from them and try to appease them and all their fruity ass ideas.  What happened??? 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Got an email with a sig like that yesterday.  The world is heading straight into the shitter at a lightning pace and thank my lucky stars everyday that I am out of the world of big corporate fucktardedness.  I just need to know your name, I don't give two shits how you identify with yourself or your sexual organs.  

If your name is Tom, I am going to fucking call you Tom, not he, him, she, her or it.  If your name is Tom and you would rather be referred to as a she, her or it, then change your fucking name to something that matches up with your identity.  I'm going to just ignore any idiot that starts spouting this shit in everyday conversation.

My sister has been teaching high school to tiny brained I don't give a shits for nearly 40 years.  She says this sort of thing is now expected in her classroom.  I tell her all the time how I would handle those entitled little shits with attitudes and told her in this case to tell them to shut the fuck up, pay attention and do their work.  The rest will work itself out.  She uses my examples all the time in class and everyone of those kids are glad she is teaching them and not me. 

I agree with Dave's point on this bullshit........... beer_cheers.gif.99f0ebf5c2b3ca784e45016d45968d80.gif

• Gold Member

If I had to work at one of these backwards ass places I’d just fuck with everyone and confuse the hell outta them put on my emails John Doe (he/him mon,tues,wed….she/her thurs,fri and they/them sat/sun) different pronouns for each day of the week 😂 

14 hours ago, jdsky said:

Glad today..  wait til they hit the real world and someone tells them to GFY and they have no where to hide.        

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So many insecure and fragile fella’s on FSCE. 

The point isn't if they want to do it but forcing or thinking its somehow wrong if others don't want too.  

They can have a million genders for all I care....fine with me and it should be fine with them if I think there is only 2. 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The point isn't if they want to do it but forcing or thinking its somehow wrong if others don't want too.  

They can have a million genders for all I care....fine with me and it should be fine with them if I think there is only 2. 

Who’s forcing you to use pronouns in emails?  Are you worried if more and more people use pronouns it will become the norm?   Who cares.  

When someone uses a pronoun in emails my initial thought is they are tolerant and open-minded.  May or may not be the case but that’s my initial thought. 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s forcing you to use pronouns in emails?  Are you worried if more and more people use pronouns it will become the norm?   Who cares.  

When someone uses a pronoun in emails my initial thought is they are tolerant and open-minded.  May or may not be the case but that’s my initial thought. 

Didn't say they were in emails just making a point about the whole thing and how the left gets all butt hurt when someone doesn't agree to use different ones.