Check your account email address ×

The cold temp thread

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

warm and the strongest winds i've seen in a while here in CT...supposed to get bitter cold later.

Flipped my kids trampoline upside down and blew about 30 feet across the yard:lol: Just got back inside getting it secured. Should of tied it down forgot ...

Neighbor has a huge tree across his driveway just missed his shed but looks like it destroyed his little landscape open trailer . Wild storm. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Flipped my kids trampoline upside down and blew about 30 feet across the yard:lol: Just got back inside getting it secured. Should of tied it down forgot ...

Neighbor has a huge tree across his driveway just missed his shed but looks like it destroyed his little landscape open trailer . Wild storm. 

Yeah trees down everywhere, amazed that the hot tub cover didn't blow off, cuz i never remember to latch it down.  :lol:  Glad I got the generator fixed last week to the tune of 1400 bucks.    :flush:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah trees down everywhere, amazed that the hot tub cover didn't blow off, cuz i never remember to latch it down.  :lol:  Glad I got the generator fixed last week to the tune of 1400 bucks.    :flush:

Ive been meaning to start mine for a month as it hasnt run since last spring.

4th pull and that bitch fired right up.

22 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive been meaning to start mine for a month as it hasnt run since last spring.

4th pull and that bitch fired right up.

I bet families all shelled out an extra 200 bucks at the very least. They wouldn’t have. 
 Great way to get those numbers up!  :news:

Furnace went out yesterday, guy came and replaced the gas regulator. Worked well the entire afternoon and evening. Woke up this morning and it wasn't working again. They are coming at 4pm to take another look.

Went to Menards and bought an electric fireplace for the living room and another electric heater for the basement in the meantime.

House is warming up very slowly in the meantime. :|

• Like 1
  • Sad 2