Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

59 cruise missels is a bunch of change I saw a big number of $1.3M each which I think is BS but it probably would have been cheaper to do a bombing with fighter bombers B1's or good old B52's to just eliminate one base :dunno: 

Yea, some change for sure.  Pocket change for the US guberment.  

The B1's and B52's are next if Assad doesn't straighten his act up.  

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Maybe you should give Trump a call and give him your thoughts.

It's obvious they wanted a completely unmanned attach you mindless FAT FUCK :finger: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

btw I want to fuck Assad's wife

just putting that out there lol

x2 :bc:

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I would say even more than trumps wife those 2 are on the top 5 of world leaders arm candy . Kate husband is not really a leader yet but when her grand  mother-in-law and her son   kicks off she will be top of the list  

They're both hot as fuck.  Pretty close.  To close to call

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well if in a conversation/argument/wasting time  with a ring of people and u say 90% of the trumpsters who didn't want obama to do anything in syria years ago, or hillary now, will applaud trump. 

it implies u are talking about the people u are in your conversation with  . and not many in this crew are cheering on a strike.

IMHO it needed to be proved with out a doubt he did the gas attack. I still do not think he did . just like last time made to look like he did but it was not him  

well we know an attack happened under obama's watch, and many repugs wanted nothing to do with attacking syria. why is this time any different?

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

like this clown. surely ben, noggin, and others will be all over tom, like they are momo, very shortly. :news:

at least momo is consistent. a dumb shit, but consistent.

Edited by Snoslinger

"Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do. I salute the professionalism and skill of our Armed Forces who took action today."

"Tonight's strike in Syria seems to be a proportional response to the regime's use of chemical weapons."

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Seems to me plenty of other countries had a couple days since the chemical attack on the syrian people to jump in and come to their aid, but like usual, no one stepped up to the plate.   

All that is required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do. I salute the professionalism and skill of our Armed Forces who took action today."

"Tonight's strike in Syria seems to be a proportional response to the regime's use of chemical weapons."

Which of no one else in the world was going to take the time to do.  Isn't it something how many can just sit back and let people suffer.  59 missles is a cheap message in my book. 

The tomahawk can be accurately placed to come through your front door up to how far away?  Beautiful!

Edited by hayward

Well, just over coffee and scanning around all the networks, it appears this action made Trump the new media darling.  Even Morning "hack" Joe is applauding all this (not Mika though)....they are all fawning over Trump and even debasing Obama's stance of weakness over his inaction!  I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!  It's like they've all forgotten their own agendas narrative.  My head is just spinning.  So now where do they go with "Russia!".  Are they gonna call Trump a traitor for turning in his "friend" that "got him elected"? :wall:

Meh.....time to do some reading.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, just over coffee and scanning around all the networks, it appears this action made Trump the new media darling.  Even Morning "hack" Joe is applauding all this (not Mika though)....they are all fawning over Trump and even debasing Obama's stance of weakness over his inaction!  I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!  It's like they've all forgotten their own agendas narrative.  My head is just spinning.  So now where do they go with "Russia!".  Are they gonna call Trump a traitor for turning in his "friend" that "got him elected"? :wall:

Well no shit. HIlliary was just on GMA touting how SHE'D had gone even farther than Trump did, and whiped out a bunch more shit.  So what's the media gonna say?

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, some change for sure.  Pocket change for the US guberment.  

The B1's and B52's are next if Assad doesn't straighten his act up.  

I don't think so, the air space over Syria is busy and the Russian's have suspended military cooperation with the US which has prevented any incidents between US and Russian aircraft. The Russian's have there S-400 air defence system deployed at their bases, it will be interesting to see if they expand the S-400 system to Syrian bases and Syrian command and control facilities.

Well no shit. HIlliary was just on GMA touting how SHE'D had gone even farther than Trump did, and whiped out a bunch more shit.  So what's the media gonna say?

:lol: What's Slinger gonna say?

• Platinum Contributing Member

She's a 3 time loser so why should anyone give a flying fawk what she has to say :wall:

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bravo to Trump.  Finally a president with the balls to take a stand against a heinous dictator. I has hoping for a lot more than just 59 Cruise missiles though.   Fuck Obama and his soft on crime BS.  I'm so glad that piece of shit is out of office.  

The new right wing whacky gnome in the house.

This is another great example of the shiny object that will keep anything from truly being successful in his presidency. Guys incapable of acting with rational thought and gets emotional. Explains his die hard supporters because as we all know "conservatives" are an overemotional bunch and just ignore facts :news:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This is another great example of the shiny object that will keep anything from truly being successful in his presidency. Guys incapable of acting with rational thought and gets emotional. Explains his die hard supporters because as we all know "conservatives" are an overemotional bunch and just ignore facts :news:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Dude.  The liberal media are absolutely gushing over this action.  CNN just played Tillerson bashing Putin as "either incompetent or irresponsible" and are all giddy with smiles.

It's like I woke up in a whole different world.  I've got to go check to make sure my dogs aren't flying around.

BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF ME.  If the lib-tard media doesn't start turning this around and blaming Trump for something really soon, we may be at the end of the world.  

"It was a slow and brutal death for so many," Trump said of the attack in Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib province. "Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack."

Beautiful babies that he banned from coming to the US.

Weird how he cares so much about them that he'll launch 60 cruise missiles for them but bans them from coming to the US where they could actually be safe.  Oh and this after criticizing Obama and saying the US shouldn't intervene in Syria.

Edited by ICEMAN!
  • Like 1

I understand the need for someone to stand up to Assad (Syria), Russia and Iran in this area but I simply cannot support this move.  History has taught us no matter the good intentions anything you do for or against Muslims comes back to bite you.   We are not the worlds Police.   If Trump continues down a path of escalation he will lose my support and a whole lot more.   Instagram was lit up this morning condemning this attack from normal Trump supporters.  Something you would never see from the other side.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said today's politics are like Bizzaro world.   So much reversed.   You had to figure the hawkish right would like it but some on the left. :lol:  

The real error was in the lack of leadership from the Obama admin convincing the international community to set up safe zones protected by NATO thru UN resolutions.   Just like in Libya.   If those are attacked then we destroy the mother fuckers because attacking them is like attacking us.  Its a civil war, let them fight it out.  

Edited by Highmark