Check your account email address ×

Bombing Syria started

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

well that's probably around 98% of bernie supporters when the choices became obvious. bernie was much closer to hillary than trump you dumb fuck. 

Except Bernie  would not be attacking Syria right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is parroting Fox News right now almost word for word.

What are you drooling on yourself about? :dunno: 

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Except Bernie  would not be attacking Syria right now.

I don't know man...maybe not.  But if we start this same broken record again.  I just think we are so fucked up as a political war machine that there is no hope for us at all.  It's just fucking stupidity over and over and over.  It's getting fucking old.  And until we can stop DC from dividing us, it'll never change.  Always seem to be about half the god damn nation that thinks we need to get involved in saving the planet based on lies they are told and swallow without thought.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are the most brain dead faggot ass lying cum dumpster piece of shit to ever troll the internet....go choke on a cock you fucking worthless piece of chickhawk scum

Yep... Someone put a bullet in him please...

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not for this but the reality is that the Syrian Military and it's technical advantage is the only thing keeping the militant groups out of the cities by the coast. without air cover Assad could be in real trouble. 

This is about which pipeline gets built,  not regime change. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am not for this but the reality is that the Syrian Military and it's technical advantage is the only thing keeping the militant groups out of the cities by the coast. without air cover Assad could be in real trouble. 

Yes, just so you know, we are helping ISIS, AL Nusra, Al queida and other pos groups. Sounds like a great plan.

Edited by Anler

you can day dream all you fucking want, but facts are facts. your boy trump did exactly what you used as an excuse against hillary. it's an ongoing thing for you....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

Just now, motonoggin said:

This is about which pipeline gets built,  not regime change. 

I don't completely disagree. I think the Russians will hedge their bets with Assad. No one wants to do business with ISIS.  One thing that should be taken away from Syria is that the Russian air force and Navy are complete paper tigers. The only aircraft carrier Russia has failed miserably and the new versions of the cold war jets they have been conducting missions with are just barely enough to work in uncontested air space.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and hillary may not be either. 

Hillary came out of the closet yesterday and said we should bomb syria's airfield.  Less then 24 hours ago she said this.

she would be bombing away in syria as well you fucking dolt.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I don't completely disagree. I think the Russians will hedge their bets with Assad. No one wants to do business with ISIS.  One thing that should be taken away from Syria is that the Russian air force and Navy are complete paper tigers. The only aircraft carrier Russia has failed miserably and the new versions of the cold war jets they have been conducting missions with are just barely enough to work in uncontested air space.  

Making a great case against wasting fucktons of money on the military

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you can day dream all you fucking want, but facts are facts. your boy trump did exactly what you used as an excuse against hillary. it's an ongoing thing for you....

Horse fucking shit.  Hillary would have had missiles in the air the second she was swarm in.  And boots on the ground within the month.  There is no doubt at all in my mind about that.  She lied through her teeth when she said she wasn't gonna have ground troops there.  Our troops were already in training for it.  Lying god damn butch.

• Like 1

well there you have it :lol:

you dunno wtf hillary would have done. she was supposedly a continuation of obama, remember? did obama bomb syria? 

She said she wanted Assad out....how do you think she would have done that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Horse fucking shit.  Hillary would have had missiles in the air the second she was swarm in.  And boots on the ground within the month.  There is no doubt at all in my mind about that.  She lied through her teeth when she said she wasn't gonna have ground troops there.  Our troops were already in training for it.  Lying god damn butch.

speculation...........

concentrate on facts here, bro.